Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
All this power fantasy made me realize something. As much as I think it has the opposite problem, I do still enjoy LT for what it's worth. I honestly feel like it's the anti-thesis of CoC or TiTS as a whole. On one hand, you have a dev that's uncompromising, thick headed and honestly a little stupid. On the other, you have a dev that folds easily, caters a bit too much to people, and basically lets modders run free for absolutely everything.

Both Fen and Savin suffer as egotistical morons who can't make a solidified plotline without a bunch of patrons being close to or just as dumb as them muddying the waters with completely unrelated content. On the flipside, pretty much every character Inno makes is her own, with OCs being pretty rare. In fact, I can't quite remember any OCs aside from one of the store owners, who's writer I think abandoned her and she's stayed the same ever since.

I think for both games, CoC has a narrative problem, while I think LT has a gameplay problem. Both are significant enough to ruin everything else about the game, but at least LT is a nice character molder for which anime character do I want to dick down next.
LT?

nvn its liliths throne

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
And what all of them have in common is that they will not let us top them. Pffff...
Well Quin may receive content in the next millennium and Elyon is from Tobs, you know he doesn't like or is good at writing gay content so I wouldn't have much hope for him. At least the new fox husband writer said he would add that kind of content but when he will that is a mystery.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Someone writing a well-thought out essay about their viewpoints on the game instead of just screaming cucksavintobsshitterwaifupls makes for a much better thread. And most don't come here to change the dev's minds on things, we know they won't listen. This place is more for venting.

Bro, I didn't know! I was too late to save him T.T
No tears... Only Sun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All this power fantasy made me realize something. As much as I think it has the opposite problem, I do still enjoy LT for what it's worth.
LT is the framework of something that could be very good but is instead enslaved and betrayed by Innoxia's absolutely abysmal developmental pipeline. I would never give Inno the mean truths as is. But something with that amount of disorganization is in for a very harsh future indeed.
Makes games is hardwork. So is doing something for no other reason than the fact that you promised yourself you would.

I usually just tune in every so often to see if Inno has taken the steps to create a more relaxing working environment.

I.. Should really preface this by saying that just because I have issue doesn't necessarily mean the game is like objectively bad or anything. All subjective opinions.
It's just not for me.

And thankfully this is an age where there's a wide variety of text based games to purview and enjoy. Ain't the age of TiTS where that was pretty much all there was on the market.

Reactions: peasantkristoph

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I guess that's where she and Fen/Savin is the same, in that Inno really doesn't seem to want anyone disrupting her plot. In terms of integrity, that's pretty good. It's too bad she runs herself ragged trying to get it done. Like I said, Inno really can't say no to people, which is why I said she was the polar opposite. Although strangely, this hasn't devolved into a billion OCs despite that trait of hers. But that also means there's pretty much no content unless Inno adds something.

This is a very weird seesaw of chaos between the two game's development philosophy.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Inno doesn't need more writers, what she needs is some very competent coders to wrangle her spaghetti.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think if she had a better engine, she wouldn't be so stressed out. After that comes fixing the code, because I think the writing is fine, and doesn't really feel insulting to the player. I don't know if Inno's characters are any more developed than the other two, I know some people said her characters don't offer much after the initial meeting is worn out, but then I can't remember too many of the TiTS characters having much to them either.

Reactions: Wrynn13

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
What I at least appreciate about Inno is the fucking lack of futas. Maybe it's because we actually got a dev who doesn't have a dick for once, but her girls range from the demons, who are more or less what I expect, to characters like Nyan, who would probably be disgustingly small in their eyes, like some inferior creature.

Is there a story to all the futas, or to how big they are? Is Fen and Savin deathly afraid of lolis? It's not like she's making them either, but it's good to have different proportioned women in a game.

Reactions: Axismundi

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Is Fen and Savin deathly afraid of lolis? It's not like she's making them either, but it's good to have different proportioned women in a game.
The term you use are short stack. Loli is taboo, and even without Patreon, they're not gonna use that since they afraid backlash from their audience.

We also can't fuck widow goblin because according them all npc who selling item is designed so we can't have sex with them. In reality, they don't want we have sex and comfort widow goblin who's alone and lost his husband since it's power fantasy

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Because Patreon rules don't allow little girls, along with incest.
Incest are allowed but only cousin tier as far as I know. While parents and child or real sibling are BIG NO NO SINCE IT'S PROMOTE DEGENERATION.

That's why you see a lot term where they put that all characters are 17+ even tho they look like gnome

Jun 28, 2019
so I ended up encountering a character called drifa, the wiki doesn't say much but i know you can corrupt her, at least later, does she have content?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
so I ended up encountering a character called drifa, the wiki doesn't say much but i know you can corrupt her, at least later, does she have content?
I think her corrupted content ends at where you have to rescue her from the corrupted wolves but she has several "dates" at the wayfort already in.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes