Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It's the dryad from the fungus dungeon. Of course the good looking character is the one that dies.
Dear Lord give Savin & the Devs enough brain to upgrade that quest and let us rescue her alongside the infected druids.
Huh? She died in your playthrough? She was fine in mine. They made vague implications that the Lumians might be able to do something for her corruption but that's it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Huh? She died in your playthrough? She was fine in mine. They made vague implications that the Lumians might be able to do something for her corruption but that's it.
I really, REALLY hope she appears sometime down the line in Lumia's keep then (and no, at least in my playthrough I fucked her silly)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The faster hackerman jailbreaks the game and mods the game like a dirty bukkake, the faster the game will suck less.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
At this point I'm only playing for Brienne and the upcoming tomboy princess you'll be able to marry. Bonus points for Oyakodon with her mom.

Watch Savin ruin it by just making her Helia 2.0. I think that'd be the thing to get me to drop this game for good.
Dont forget the possibility of both the tomboy and her mom getting dicks.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
That is so utterly vile. And devs think this is a good thing? what is wrong with them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bit of a heavy topic. But, there's a reason the majority of games gloss over the subject or shed it in a negative light.
But mind you, this would have still worked if the church in question wasn't just a glorified whorehouse that can only work narratively if you have the finesse to sell the audience on the setting.
Is the patch worth a download?
Sariel had any shred of 'normal' personality scoured right out of her to the point that the only thing that's left is a more modern SKoW character whose only defining 'personality' quirk being their sexual inclination. That competent trapper, gatherer, and hunter with top tier bowyer/fletching skills who did work for Ivris, regularly visited Hawkethorne, and made a living trading into town went from a semi well-adjusted if a bit kinky individual to what is now just another passionless blob of "my sexual fetish is my personality".

Initially, I thought my first impressions of the character as she was were me misremembering now that her 'social anxiety' is so blatant, so I went back and redid her stuff on an earlier patch. Knowing now that I'm not mistaken, I could elaborate a lot on this particular subject (and in fact refrained from doing so only because this post was getting so long).

Ultimately she just serves as a microcosm of the general quality of the game now, compared to what the potential looked like early on back when you had more fansites discussing it. And more drives that point home given the author didn't change.

I didn't do Atani's anal content. But, I can't imagine it's going to be different than the other anal scenes where she's secret a butt slut and gets off comically hard without prep/training and talks about how it'll sting later with no reference or commentary.
Ahmri's book reading has a surprisingly large amount of variation and really helps flesh her out as a character. So good job to Gardeford.

Oh and before I forget. If you do the Sariel stuff after fixing the centaur/marefolk dilemma you'll forever lose the opportunity to gain her bow. Excellent job, folks.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Damn, Boomer has like one scene in the game lmao. Why don't make him a perma npc like Lusamine at a certain time, they have the material for that.
He is supposed to transition from a mercenary into full time gigolo for Caits temple once Bubs got around to it. So he is currently on ice.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Who the fuck is Boomer? like seriously I'm lost, who are we talking about?

Also is sad that Sariel has been reduced to horse village buttslut, but hey at least now she won't be one of the random encounters in the valley (like seriously over-abundance of NPC random encounters is my biggest gripe with any area of this game, I was actually very glad when they gave Vari her own tile in the Forest, if anything makes it easier to find/avoid NPCs so I'm all for that.)

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
He is supposed to transition from a mercenary into full time gigolo for Caits temple once Bubs got around to it. So he is currently on ice.
Damn it. I was thinking of making him fuckable at the inn. Guess he'll have more loss scenes.

Boomer's an encounter near the orc camp, one of those mercenaries that you fight.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Who the fuck is Boomer? like seriously I'm lost, who are we talking about?

Also is sad that Sariel has been reduced to horse village buttslut, but hey at least now she won't be one of the random encounters in the valley (like seriously over-abundance of NPC random encounters is my biggest gripe with any area of this game, I was actually very glad when they gave Vari her own tile in the Forest, if anything makes it easier to find/avoid NPCs so I'm all for that.)
Boomer is the one mercenary that you always buttfuck if you have a penis in the merc encounter.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes