Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't do Atani's anal content. But, I can't imagine it's going to be different than the other anal scenes where she's secret a butt slut and gets off comically hard without prep/training and talks about how it'll sting later with no reference or commentary.
You called it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He is supposed to transition from a mercenary into full time gigolo for Caits temple once Bubs got around to it. So he is currently on ice.
Yipee...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I am quite tilted by the lack of space in between the period and opening quotation mark at the end of the first paragraph, as well as the use of what appears to be a hyphen in lieu of an emdash in the second paragraph, and that incorrectly concatenated bit of dialogue near the end of the third paragraph.

Reactions: mrttao

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I thought people like Mallach/River? And getting a cat boy going is gonna as hard as getting a kitsune boy lol. My weeb ass want more kitsune.
We do. The thing is one we can only fuck in one time event. The other is never ever.

Do that and I am submitting here my Nakano 10000 word fanfic by the weekend. 10000 words because I can not help myself.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
We do. The thing is one we can only fuck in one time event. The other is never ever.

Do that and I am submitting here my Nakano 10000 word fanfic by the weekend. 10000 words because I can not help myself.
Lol, I assure you that if I could, I would have done it long ago. Also yeah, the amount of cat boys and scenes are criminally low. We got 3 of them and each have a single scene, A SINGLE SCENE for each, what the fuck??????

Yessss, post that shit, I've been waiting for your writing.

Reactions: M0nte

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
that's eventual
Ha. Let's not get silly now.
Summertime Saga hadn't had a real update in like half a year and yet is still #1. Going from 3 backer patches a month to 1 (technically 2) won't change much.
Most people simply don't care. It's 5 bucks.
They're fine.

Also, you have a lot of hope for modders that aren't going to be there. CoC was mostly a community driven project. in a different climate (this was a time where animations and images weren't generally all locked behind early access paywalls) on a product that still garnered a lot of fan support on a lot of neutral sites.

None of this is really true now. You lack the community writers and people willing to deal with wrangling the games code to implement these things and you don't exactly have an environment that's producing either writers or coders. The official forum is... a bit diminished from the height of the golden age of TiTS in regards to talent pool to pull off of (and general quality, most of the people left are mindless yes-men who would support PC destruction if it was written into the game).

People with the talent, programming, and inclination to mod/write for free simply make their own game. There's a decent amount of them that I started following (and supporting) with the souring of CoC2. I would sooner write or commission for [Redacted] than I would for CoC2. Putting something decent into a sea of mediocrity is...

Anyways as I was saying, CoC2 is in a fine enough state in regards to their supporters. 1.5 backer patches last month as I imagine they were hard at work on D4/FF16 and not a peep. The folks on the discord I imagine don't have a dissenting bone in their body.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
STS hadn't had a real update in like half a year and yet is still #1. Going from 3 backer patches a month to 1 (technically 2) won't change much.
They're fine.

Also, you have a lot of hope for modders that aren't going to be there. CoC was mostly a community driven project. in a different climate (this was a time where animations and images weren't generally all locked behind early access paywalls) on a product that still garnered a lot of fan support on a lot of neutral sites.

None of this is really true now. You lack the community writers and people willing to deal with wrangling the games code to implement these things and you don't exactly have an environment that's producing either writers or coders. The official forum is... a bit diminished from the height of the golden age of TiTS in regards to talent pool to pull off of (and general quality, most of the people left are mindless yes-men who would support PC destruction if it was written into the game).

People with the talent, programming, and inclination to mod/write for free simply make their own game. There's a decent amount of them that I started following (and supporting) with the souring of CoC2. I would sooner write or commission for [Redacted] than I would for CoC2. Putting something decent into a sea of mediocrity is...

Anyways as I was saying, CoC2 is in a fine enough state in regards to their supporters. 1.5 backer patches last month as I imagine they were hard at work on D4/FF16 and not a peep. The folks on the discord I imagine don't have a dissenting bone in their body.
What is STS?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
STS hadn't had a real update in like half a year and yet is still #1. Going from 3 backer patches a month to 1 (technically 2) won't change much.
They're fine.

I didn't say modders finishing the game was eventual, I said they may. What I said was eventual was the game being abandoned. Between Fen and Savin they have finished 0 games, while abandoning 1. With both frequency and quality of patches going down people are going to eventually stop paying in large enough numbers that Savin just jumps to the next grift calling this one "done" just like CoC1 was. Just because the people in their hugbox don't complain doesn't mean they aren't quietly leaving.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
What is STS?
Oh hell. I didn't realize I did that. Summertime Saga. It's an abbreviation literally nobody but my circle of friends use. Lemme amend that post.

And while I'm at it, lemme amend this post:

I didn't say modders finishing the game was eventual, I said they may. What I said was eventual was the game being abandoned. Between Fen and Savin they have finished 0 games, while abandoning 1. With both frequency and quality of patches going down people are going to eventually stop paying in large enough numbers that Savin just jumps to the next grift calling this one "done" just like CoC1 was. Just because the people in their hugbox don't complain doesn't mean they aren't quietly leaving.
I honestly don't expect their to be much impact on the bottom line even if it goes into soft hiatus like TiTS.
I believe this is just wishful thinking on your part.

In regards to 'quality', quality is subjective. Just because I take issue with some things doesn't mean their (stable I might add) number of patrons do.

And about tits, now that you mention it. Lemme see if I don't have it. And I don't. I could have sworn somebody mentioned that TiTS was planned on continuing on for another 4ish years or something like that. That cashcow is going to get milked long and hard.
Which hey, "a fool and his money"...

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Summe
Lol, I assure you that if I could, I would have done it long ago. Also yeah, the amount of cat boys and scenes are criminally low. We got 3 of them and each have a single scene, A SINGLE SCENE for each, what the fuck??????

Yessss, post that shit, I've been waiting for your writing.
As stated, there are a lot of guys in the game but not a lot of gay content. Especially topping content.

And I am glad you are looking forward to it. I am just considering if I should release all my Nakano fics at once (after I finish them all) or just drop them one by one. Do not want to clog the thread with fanfiction.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Oh hell. I didn't realize I did that. Summertime Saga. It's an abbreviation literally nobody but my circle of friends use. Lemme amend that post.

And while I'm at it, lemme amend this post:

I honestly don't expect their to be much impact on the bottom line even if it goes into soft hiatus like TiTS.
I believe this is just wishful thinking on your part.

In regards to 'quality', quality is subjective. Just because I take issue with some things doesn't mean their (stable I might add) number of patrons do.

And about tits, now that you mention it. Lemme see if I don't have it. And I don't. I could have sworn somebody mentioned that TiTS was planned on continuing on for another 4ish years or something like that. That cashcow is going to get milked long and hard.
Which hey, "a fool and his money"...
Eventually doesn't mean soon. I expect they will try to squeeze this cash cow for years, just like TiTS. I just think when it does, eventually, get to the point they can't squeeze it any more it gets abandoned instead of finished. Then maybe, just maybe, modders step in and fix it like they did for CoC1. My real hope is that Patreon burns to the ground killing this toxic business model though. One can dream.

Reactions: Jollira

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
My real hope is that Patreon burns to the ground killing this toxic business model though
Its problem of/with people, not patreon. People wants to donate to some cuck shit? Okay, patreon take it 5-50% share from donation and call it a day. As long as spice flows patreon dont care (debatable).

And how do you imagine it?
'Hi user_546672386 it looks like you patroning creator cuck_savin for a whole seventeen seconds, so we took responsibility to stop money transferring from your bank account due to 'killing this toxic business model' reason. If you wish to continue patroning please subscribe to cuck_savin page again via '

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Its problem of/with people, not patreon. People wants to donate to some cuck shit? Okay, patreon take it 5-50% share from donation and call it a day. As long as spice flows patreon dont care (debatable).

And how do you imagine it?
'Hi user_546672386 it looks like you patroning creator cuck_savin for a whole seventeen seconds, so we took responsibility to stop money transferring from your bank account due to 'killing this toxic business model' reason. If you wish to continue patroning please subscribe to cuck_savin page again via '
Patreon doesn't burn donators, they burn creators. It's "Oh I see you have a huge following letting you do art for a living but on this random social media page you have been found guilty of wrongthink so can no longer get money here." The toxic business model of milking paypigs is totally on people like Savin, Patreon just enables it.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
People are getting what they paid for. They paid for semi frequent updates throughout the games life and are getting it. If the game was in a nonsense state Subverse (despite the funding that game got) then yeah sure. But, they're paying for the development. It's getting developed. TiTS potentially dragging it's heel I'll be derisive about sure but, people are getting exactly what they wanted.

And it's not like they aren't 'trying' on either. Opinions can vary on the worthiness of said updates but you can't say they aren't happening. And if at a point they settle to slower, larger updates, (like a good amount of the other text based games on the market that just crap out 90 words every 3 months from 1 person), then fair game, I say.

Nothing really toxic about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Developers are incentivized to delay production getting more money the longer they drag things out instead of getting paid once for a finished product. Just because people are paying into a broken system does not mean it's a good thing. People chose to pay into scams all the time, that does no make them legitimate.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes