AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
honestly for some reason I would want to see how TOBS could have written the PC into being a shit mother if we were allowed to have the PC to be Kinu's mother rather than Kiyoko, I mean this game is already obsessed with futa so I am surprised the game doesn't have that as a option for her

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I more keep tabs with this thread. If there's an update posted, it's likely all of 6ish minutes of 'content' to sift through and makes no significant impact on daily budget. I don't interact with the OF anymore (not that I really did before when I realized that almost no real point anybody brought up in that old COC2 gripes thread was ever going to matter.

It wasn't that many years ago when somebody asked if the CG's that showed the "PC" (just Savin's MC) could be an optional thing to view. Which is a rather reasonable ask. Only for him to be shut down. "All or nothing" by a person who clearly sees the issue of providing a face for your character but doesn't care about your immersion.

Hmm... Well that aside I'm in a mood so I'm not going to hold much back from the tomes.

Just another writer. Wrote a bunch of spite projects (such as a rape scene for a loss against enemies made specifically to make the player unhappy) and got exactly what was being looked for.
View attachment 2770684

And apparently had to get reined in...
View attachment 2770715

In regards to quality...

The intro to a sex scene surely gets you broiling when talking about aristocratic cheekbones and introspective analysis

Isn't the currency electrum? Nobody else in this setting has traded with anything related to copper. And what the hell is the MC thinking about midcoitus?

About the person themselves?
Tobs is a bit of a dick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may be hyper critical about Bubs but I'm doing it in a place that I assume not even he is insane enough to try to browse to assuage his ego. Calling out somebody in a very public way is... I mean...

And...
Actually let's stop there.

Tobs is the perfect storm of arrogance. Nobody outside of this space knows or cares about these works. Yet the fellow has the 'I'm never wrong and everything I write is amazing' attitude of somebody who has written award winning stuff.

But hey, at least he delivers works and at least tries with the dungeons.
You know you fucked up when literally every single one of your coworkers can't even be bothered to defend your retardation. This man has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old.
And, like the Patreon system, it has its holes, not least of which are myriad inconsistencies in tone, writing, and quality - but like the Patreon system, I'm pretty sure we'd have gotten vastly inferior results without it.
Genuinely wish I could see that because making this game "vastly inferior" seems like a mission in its own right.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
It wasn't that many years ago when somebody asked if the CG's that showed the "PC" (just Savin's MC) could be an optional thing to view. Which is a rather reasonable ask. Only for him to be shut down. "All or nothing" by a person who clearly sees the issue of providing a face for your character but doesn't care about your immersion.
I don't feel at all comfortable reading this Brint scene anymore because of that.....

trash.png

I'm pretty sure my MC is not a futa elf

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure that one was Alypia's insert. Also it's not in the game is it? I don't do Brint scenes so I don't know. But yeah...
yep it appears in one of brint's sex scenes there is no way to remove it..............the last time they told me it was from savin the mc

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
tbh writing, and art in general, dont work like '100k story in 4 days!? pfff, hold my beer, I will do it in 1 day!!!'.
Yes, its possible to write/type something that would have 100k words in it, probably even without tricks like 'unable to can' or 'quarter of dozens', but it will be, for the lack of words in english language, complete shit. There are should be divine inspiration which dont come on the first (and second/third/...) request. Otherwise text will have color of curtains in inappropriate sections and completely broken dialogues that impossible to read first try, just for the sake of reaching 100k limit.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I more keep tabs with this thread. If there's an update posted, it's likely all of 6ish minutes of 'content' to sift through and makes no significant impact on daily budget. I don't interact with the OF anymore (not that I really did before when I realized that almost no real point anybody brought up in that old COC2 gripes thread was ever going to matter.

Hmm... Well that aside I'm in a mood so I'm not going to hold much back from the tomes.

Just another writer. Wrote a bunch of spite projects (such as a rape scene for a loss against enemies made specifically to make the player unhappy) and got exactly what was being looked for.
View attachment 2770684

View attachment 2770715

In regards to quality...

The intro to a sex scene surely gets you broiling when talking about aristocratic cheekbones and introspective analysis

Isn't the currency electrum? Nobody else in this setting has traded with anything related to copper. And what the hell is the MC thinking about midcoitus?

Tobs is a bit of a dick
I may be hyper critical about Bubs but I'm doing it in a place that I assume not even he is insane enough to try to browse to assuage his ego. Calling out somebody in a very public way is... I mean...

And...

Tobs is the perfect storm of arrogance. Nobody outside of this space knows or cares about these works. Yet the fellow has the 'I'm never wrong and everything I write is amazing' attitude of somebody who has written award winning stuff.

Damn, I almost feel bad for Bubbles...
Almost

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023

View attachment 2770684

View attachment 2770715

In regards to quality...

Tobs is a bit of a dick

And...

Wow, this is a very detailed explanation. I'm not sure if you hate him or even admire his…complacency a little. Perhaps, both.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Wow, this is a very detailed explanation. I'm not sure if you hate him or even admire his…complacency a little. Perhaps, both.
Neither. Generally it's just stuff seen in the peripheral. Most of everything I know and have came from back when I was more of a fan of a project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TalRash4

elegant_hello

Jan 31, 2020
I don't feel at all comfortable reading this Brint scene anymore because of that.....

View attachment 2771142

I'm pretty sure my MC is not a futa elf
Interestingly, this has been a matter of contention in TiTS. Before the overhaul into JS, there was a separate download for an Image Pack that contained higher resolution busts as well as CGs embedded within various scenes. Like CoC2, the TiTS image pack is now part of the base game, which means all players will see these images. Many commissioned CGs in TiTS feature a generic-looking dog-girl named that is technically William's own player character.

At least one major conversation took place with William in the Public FenChat server about this, concerning whether or not players found it immersion breaking. There was all-around agreement that the pictures helped flavor various scenes and represent the logistics. William himself said that the CGs he commissioned were always meant to be visualizations of the scenes as they are written, and that CGs containing Riley are only for player-submissive events. He also said that he uses her because she looks generic, and that despite being an ausar, a player could still see themselves in her place. It bears mentioning that plenty of people said they would have never known about Riley being his if they hadn't joined the Discord server, so it's not unfair to assume that the thousands of silent lurkers funding and enjoying TiTS aren't troubled.

There was also vociferous agreement that people didn't want to see "other cocks" near characters they liked, which is why player-dominant events feature silhouettes and PoVs, like one of the CGs featuring Slyveren. Unlike CoC2, I think it's worth making your voice heard on the matter in TiTS, if you play it. Many of the newer features added to the game have been slotted in by the lead programmer precisely because there was a good faith discussion preceding its inclusion.

That said, unless the scope of these games narrows significantly, the CGs will never be truly accurate to your specific experience and the character you've created. I, for one, would rather have as many CGs as the developers can afford, but with minimal OC-itis.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

View attachment 2770684

View attachment 2770715

In regards to quality...

Tobs is a bit of a dick

And...

Excellent write up and summary of essentially 1200 pages of our bitching lol

TiTS is always going to be less spiteful than CoC2 because Fen for all his faults is not Savin.
I'd say it got better with time, Fen wasn't much different. This is the man that rushed the shit out of CoC1 because he got bored and called it a day, and it was under his supervision that Badger was first a thing, without a warning mind you. Fen's issue nowadays is burnout and lack of focus. CoC2 is at least making attemps to continue the story, TiTS would rather just add in a million random NPCs.

Interestingly, this has been a matter of contention in TiTS. Before the overhaul into JS, there was a separate download for an Image Pack that contained higher resolution busts as well as CGs embedded within various scenes. Like CoC2, the TiTS image pack is now part of the base game, which means all players will see these images. Many commissioned CGs in TiTS feature a generic-looking dog-girl named that is technically William's own player character.

At least one major conversation took place with William in the Public FenChat server about this, concerning whether or not players found it immersion breaking. There was all-around agreement that the pictures helped flavor various scenes and represent the logistics. William himself said that the CGs he commissioned were always meant to be visualizations of the scenes as they are written, and that CGs containing Riley are only for player-submissive events. He also said that he uses her because she looks generic, and that despite being an ausar, a player could still see themselves in her place. It bears mentioning that plenty of people said they would have never known about Riley being his if they hadn't joined the Discord server, so it's not unfair to assume that the thousands of silent lurkers funding and enjoying TiTS aren't troubled.

There was also vociferous agreement that people didn't want to see "other cocks" near characters they liked, which is why player-dominant events feature silhouettes and PoVs, like one of the CGs featuring Slyveren. Unlike CoC2, I think it's worth making your voice heard on the matter in TiTS, if you play it. Many of the newer features added to the game have been slotted in by the lead programmer precisely because there was a good faith discussion preceding its inclusion.

That said, unless the scope of these games narrows significantly, the CGs will never be truly accurate to your specific experience and the character you've created. I, for one, would rather have as many CGs as the developers can afford, but with minimal OC-itis.
Wow. I never knew of this. Good write up.

Some CoC2 CGs choose a very safe and riskless method of having a PoV of a somewhat olive skinned character not showing chest or face, so most players can somewhat identify with it unless they play nonhuman. It's limiting, but it ought to be standard.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Excellent write up and summary of essentially 1200 pages of our bitching lol

I'd say it got better with time, Fen wasn't much different. This is the man that rushed the shit out of CoC1 because he got bored and called it a day, and it was under his supervision that Badger was first a thing, without a warning mind you. Fen's issue nowadays is burnout and lack of focus. CoC2 is at least making attemps to continue the story, TiTS would rather just add in a million random NPCs.

Wow. I never knew of this. Good write up.

Some CoC2 CGs choose a very safe and riskless method of having a PoV of a somewhat olive skinned character not showing chest or face, so most players can somewhat identify with it unless they play nonhuman. It's limiting, but it ought to be standard.
With Fen it's not spite but greed. Someone paid to put Badger in the game, Fen didn't put it in as a fuck you to the players and that's the difference. Savin would not only have added the character just to fuck with players but doubled down when people complained about it instead of fixing it like Fen did.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
TiTS would rather just add in a million random NPCs.
I can't say that's all too fair. Fen is trying to push the story to it's next planet and ever closer to it's conclusion despite the rather diminished writing force.
The progress is relatively 'slow' given I'm pretty sure everything from design of the planet down to the NPC encounters are primarily through Fen (though that miniboss was Magenta IIRC). But, 'slow' though the main story progress is, at least it's happening. How long have we been in KM? heh. We'll see if the team can keep their productivity.

Though speaking of miniboss, Pheadra encounters in general have been pretty good. The miniboss having the most sex scenes in general but the rest from Nonesuch, Gardeford, and others being pretty alright. That Nuka Psyker having like 8 scenes on a win? Pretty good.

Most of the additional NPCs and 'expansions' are being done alongside the work on the next planet. William is slowly working himself back up and seemingly delivering on tons of lost promises. If it lasts or not will be for only time to tell.
Gedan, Leek, and the rest of the coders crunch through shit with such expediency that I only have to notice a mistake and submit a bug report before it's immediately fixed whenever the next patch hits, if not hotfixed right then and there.

Ultimately, given the general upswing and the somewhat general quality of the recent months (excluding when a certain lead writer excretes nonsense for their characters and only their characters), I'd say I'm rather optimistic. Provided they can shore up their writing force and/or go with the arduous task of unfucking the forums and by proxy stimulating people to actually want to contribute again (and william revamping the submissions doc no I didn't forget bout that), I'd say I'm overall a bit optimistic.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Provided they can shore up their writing force and/or go with the arduous task of unfucking the forums and by proxy stimulating people to actually want to contribute again (and william revamping the submissions doc no I didn't forget bout that), I'd say I'm overall a bit optimistic.
Personally I think the damage of doing absolutely nothing for a year while the JS version was being worked on is just too much. Like I could see the game making a comeback if they wrote during that whole time and a bunch of stuff was added right after the switch, but it feels like progress is much too slow for them to generate any more interest in the game than there currently is. It really doesn't help that Fenoxo himself isn't really writing for the game anymore and all the major character additions since the switch have been dommy futas. Development being so near to the finish line also doesn't exactly inspire people to write for the game.

Personally I just want Leila to actually release, Bianca to finish, and for us to finally fuck our cousin. While I genuinely like TiTS, it's hard to get excited about it anymore.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes