Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I can't say that's all too fair. Fen is trying to push the story to it's next planet and ever closer to it's conclusion despite the rather diminished writing force.
The progress is relatively 'slow' given I'm pretty sure everything from design of the planet down to the NPC encounters are primarily through Fen (though that miniboss was Magenta IIRC). But, 'slow' though the main story progress is, at least it's happening. How long have we been in KM? heh. We'll see if the team can keep their productivity.

Though speaking of miniboss, Pheadra encounters in general have been pretty good. The miniboss having the most sex scenes in general but the rest from Nonesuch, Gardeford, and others being pretty alright. That Nuka Psyker having like 8 scenes on a win? Pretty good.

Most of the additional NPCs and 'expansions' are being done alongside the work on the next planet. William is slowly working himself back up and seemingly delivering on tons of lost promises. If it lasts or not will be for only time to tell.
Gedan, Leek, and the rest of the coders crunch through shit with such expediency that I only have to notice a mistake and submit a bug report before it's immediately fixed whenever the next patch hits, if not hotfixed right then and there.

Ultimately, given the general upswing and the somewhat general quality of the recent months (excluding when a certain lead writer excretes nonsense for their characters and only their characters), I'd say I'm rather optimistic. Provided they can shore up their writing force and/or go with the arduous task of unfucking the forums and by proxy stimulating people to actually want to contribute again (and william revamping the submissions doc no I didn't forget bout that), I'd say I'm overall a bit optimistic.
You fucker,you made me have hope about the future of the game.Well i will also join you in your optimisim.Cheers and hope brothers.Cheers and hope.

• Haha
Reactions: Wrynn13

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
all the major character additions since the switch have been dommy futas
Since the switch?
If we don't count random encounters, one-off scene additions, and the like that gives us~
3 futa doms
1 futa sub
1 femboy that can be either/or in gender
A female thraggen
2 males
Oh wait the other stalker, so that's 4 futa doms
Bizzy so that's 2 females
Oh wait also Teyvall and her daughter
So 3 females and 2 futa subs
When were the lovestarz added? Can't say I was ever a fan of them to be honest.

Wait at this point I can stop, I think.

Personally I think the damage of doing absolutely nothing for a year while the JS version was being worked on is just too much.
I mean that was what I wrote it off as, for... a very very long time.
But they've made pretty substantial progress in the last 4ish months. Which is the only reason I started keeping tabs on it again.

Maybe it slows down to the pace of the 'average' text-based game on the market. As long as the quality of what IS added doesn't crater, I'll be interesting in seeing if it ever reaches it's conclusion.

That said, finding it hard to get excited?
Totally understandable. That said, as mentioned I'm a bit optimistic. Admittedly off the back of curiosity. But that's more than the 'nothing' that was there before.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
im jonesing for more mommy kas, speaking of which i wish i really dont like the new art for her, wish there was a clothed version of her old art

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Kinda crazy that Balak guy, whoever he is for the team, rejected most of Tobs' ntr proposals because of how bad it got but the Brienne rape scene taken straight from the Crow still went through. Must have been some Nanking shit. Of course with the foxes playing japanese and everyone else the chinese.
Did that scene get removed? I wanted to see how bad it was, but I couldn't find it.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I'd say I'm overall a bit optimistic.
Amendment
From Williams mouth itself:

Leaving that thing unfinished indefinitely like that shit is corrupt marefolk village and...
I mean I didn't find issue with the pace they were going at before since it allowed them time to fill in the 'holes' if you catch my drift. Pushing forward with all hands will certainly increase the pace the main story goes. Doesn't seem like we're meeting the rats boss, the bunny boss, or anything like that for the foreseeable future, if at all.

I'll just go back to checking in with that project every couple of months or so.

Hotaru is
Well she has a good portrait.

elegant_hello

Jan 31, 2020
I mean I didn't find issue with the pace they were going at before since it allowed them time to fill in the 'holes' if you catch my drift. Pushing forward with all hands will certainly increase the pace the main story goes. Doesn't seem like we're meeting the rats boss, the bunny boss, or anything like that for the foreseeable future, if at all.
It's the first real sign that he's been assigned any task by the project leads since the main quest on Dhaal was added.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
What's so "uncertain" about Vanika (she's the Shock Hopper if anyone didn't know like I did) that's making her affect the post-probe content for Zheng Shi?
I wonder if there was a lot more planned for Zheng Shi, something along the lines of toppling factions to change who's in charge of what/enemy distribution/whatever eventually leading to you taking control of the whole base if you took down everyone else. We can sort of see the beginning of that with freeing the slaves and taking down the head of the bunny faction but there's not really any consequences besides the gangbang scene in the mines with the escaped slaves.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I wonder if there was a lot more planned for Zheng Shi, something along the lines of toppling factions to change who's in charge of what/enemy distribution/whatever eventually leading to you taking control of the whole base if you took down everyone else. We can sort of see the beginning of that with freeing the slaves and taking down the head of the bunny faction but there's not really any consequences besides the gangbang scene in the mines with the escaped slaves.
Oh there was a LOT more planned for ZS.

It was supposed to be the start of the faction system. There was supposed to be a game wide system where you could gain and lose rep with different factions, the different gangs of pirates being some of them.

This was scrapped.

Afaik it was scaled down to just Zheng Shi, and just being able to interact with the heads of each of the various gangs.

This too seems to be no longer in the cards.

The current plan was at least to have you meet the Shock Hopper again and have a story line concerning her and Sophora....which now also seems to be in question.

William was basically the lead on all the Zheng Shi stuff, so...who knows how many if any of his long, long list of projects will ever see the light of day.

I wouldn't care so much if he wasn't probably my favorite writer between both games, but...dang.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes