YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Looks like the devs are going to die of stroke the moment they discover this one. :KEK:
Even I think this is OVER-Power Fantasy or even Games Journalist difficulty.
That's the default for me. :KEK:
Though, I edit everything manually whenever I make a new character.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
So basically you made coc1 MC here and I ain't complaining.
Though this is more of a modded coc1 MC, maybe budget XianXia mod MC :KEK:
Game's been out for 5 years. Devs need to stop getting butthurt that people don't feel like slogging through the same story multiple times a year. Also need to stop being possessive of the characters and having little kingdoms as if they were wikipedia editors, lmao.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Game's been out for 5 years. Devs need to stop getting butthurt that people don't feel like slogging through the same story multiple times a year. Also need to stop being possessive of the characters and having little kingdoms as if they were wikipedia editors, lmao.
You'd be surprised to see that people can hold a grudge til' their dying breaths.
Also, you have to remember these people aren't people these are skinwalkers wearing the skin of others.
Not even Twittards can think like those, I think, maybe, probably, surely, definit-

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
You'd be surprised to see that people can hold a grudge til' their dying breaths.
Also, you have to remember these people aren't people these are skinwalkers wearing the skin of others.
Not even Twittards can think like those, I think, maybe, probably, surely, definit-
So like I said, wikipedia editor. Probably same reason you can't yet "fix" Cait and knock her up, yet she's willing to let you transform her into other species and stuff like that. Pissing contest + stand off between different authors. I never understood what's so hard about giving people what they want. Going so far as to code in a "corrupt" game save system to chide the players for using save editors, too. Big waste of time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So like I said, wikipedia editor. Probably same reason you can't yet "fix" Cait and knock her up, yet she's willing to let you transform her into other species and stuff like that. Pissing contest + stand off between different authors. I never understood what's so hard about giving people what they want. Going so far as to code in a "corrupt" game save system to chide the players for using save editors, too. Big waste of time.
Sharing muh' OC and giving people what they want is a combo that will never happen from these guys. :KEK:
Bland character with one scene so they all can fuck off no.69420 is introduced instead.
Or maybe even Don't you guys not have Brienne?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Sharing muh' OC and giving people what they want is a combo that will never happen from these guys. :KEK:
Bland character with one scene so they all can fuck off no.69420 is introduced instead.
Or maybe even Don't you guys not have Brienne?
Brienne -- Let's content dump on something gated by niche shit like genderswap fetishes. Surely that'll be a popular waifu to rival big titty pink cat and fox milf! In fact, let's just keep writing for this cowgirl that should've been it's own character... and while we're at it, lets bolt on more horse cocks to everything.

• Haha
Reactions: JungleNuts

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Brienne -- Let's content dump on something gated by niche shit like genderswap fetishes. Surely that'll be a popular waifu to rival big titty pink cat and fox milf! In fact, let's just keep writing for this cowgirl that should've been it's own character... and while we're at it, lets bolt on more horse cocks to everything.
Ey, according to whatever stats they're looking at, horse dong futas are always in demand.
Or maybe they're just looking at the same graph and some troll keeps changing the dates to the latest which to that I say, GENIUS.
Source? trust me bro :KEK:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Going so far as to code in a "corrupt" game save system to chide the players for using save editors, too. Big waste of time.
To be totally fair, there's actually a good reason for that. Having a warning pop up every time you load the save is a quick and easy way to identify if a save has been edited. That way, whenever John Idiot™ totally breaks his game by fucking with flags and goes crying to the forums about how the game is bugged, the devs can ask for a save, get it, take one look at it and go "oh, this save is edited and this guy broke his own game, it's not our problem." I may not be a coder, but I've been involved in game development for long enough now to know that being able to weed out user error in bug reports is honestly a very valuable tool.

That said, they could totally have it be less intrusive and just have a variable set somewhere they can quickly look for to know if the save is edited.

Oct 10, 2021
I'm playing TiTs right now and wish that CoCII had some of the fun buffs/ailments you can get in that game. They're pretty pointless most of the time, but they sure do add character. I think I'd like Cait if she gave me buffs I could take into fights by sleeping with her. Also I wish River did Ye Olde Email equivalent. Like when you hook up with someone, sometimes River slips you flirty messages from them. Or messages from whoever you marry. Stuff like that.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
To be totally fair, there's actually a good reason for that. Having a warning pop up every time you load the save is a quick and easy way to identify if a save has been edited. That way, whenever John Idiot™ totally breaks his game by fucking with flags and goes crying to the forums about how the game is bugged, the devs can ask for a save, get it, take one look at it and go "oh, this save is edited and this guy broke his own game, it's not our problem." I may not be a coder, but I've been involved in game development for long enough now to know that being able to weed out user error in bug reports is honestly a very valuable tool.

That said, they could totally have it be less intrusive and just have a variable set somewhere they can quickly look for to know if the save is edited.
They could easily implement this without it being player facing, and still retain the power disregard.

Ey, according to whatever stats they're looking at, horse dong futas are always in demand.
Or maybe they're just looking at the same graph and some troll keeps changing the dates to the latest which to that I say, GENIUS.
Source? trust me bro :KEK:
I mean, TiTs is struggling to find it's market. I looked over the wiki for that game. I have a pretty common fetish - breeding. What do I find in TiTs? Most of the breedable girls are herms -- not my bag. The ones that are female? Only two have normal anatomy and aren't like... centaurs or bugs. Of that, one is a forced / rape setup. So basically, play the whole game for one girl that is decently breedable. No thanks!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
They could easily implement this without it being player facing, and still retain the power disregard.
Yes, I said that at the end. I was defending the system as a whole, not their specific implementation of it. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that point. Actually, re-reading my wording, I really wasn't clear at all. I can understand why they make it so intrusive, since it makes it extremely quick and easy to see if the save is edited, but I don't agree with it being that intrusive. Sorry, it's late at night here and my brain no word so good.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Yes, I said that at the end. I was defending the system as a whole, not their specific implementation of it. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that point. Actually, re-reading my wording, I really wasn't clear at all. I can understand why they make it so intrusive, since it makes it extremely quick and easy to see if the save is edited, but I don't agree with it being that intrusive. Sorry, it's late at night here and my brain no word so good.
I saw you said it. I'm just reiterating the obvious. The system, taken with the dev's attitude towards save game posting and cheating guides... well, it wasn't really for troubleshooting reasons.

Reactions: Hargan2

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm playing TiTs right now and wish that CoCII had some of the fun buffs/ailments you can get in that game. They're pretty pointless most of the time, but they sure do add character. I think I'd like Cait if she gave me buffs I could take into fights by sleeping with her. Also I wish River did Ye Olde Email equivalent. Like when you hook up with someone, sometimes River slips you flirty messages from them. Or messages from whoever you marry. Stuff like that.
What's this? -1 corruption per ass kissing isn't GOOD enough???
You really can't satisfy everyone, smh.
-
Savin

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
i havent kept of with these games in a year plus, would this be categorized under how increadibly resistant the devs were to players having more... anything with Penny in TiTs for the longest time? i can never play any of these games (except for CoC1) long enough for the more time sensitive shit to happen and that along with grinding usually leads to me tapping out

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I mean, TiTs is struggling to find it's market. I looked over the wiki for that game. I have a pretty common fetish - breeding. What do I find in TiTs? Most of the breedable girls are herms -- not my bag. The ones that are female? Only two have normal anatomy and aren't like... centaurs or bugs. Of that, one is a forced / rape setup. So basically, play the whole game for one girl that is decently breedable. No thanks!
Eh, it kinda sounds like youre looking for standard human females in a game that basically advertises itself as being about banging weird space aliens.

I feel it might be less an issue with TiTs market and it's just that it might not be aimed entirely at you.

CoC2 is way more breeding centric than TiTs, which is, personally, kind of a turnoff for me, but...eh, I can look past it.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
my predictions 5 years ago was accurate. bloated futafurry shitshow train that have no destination. basically Star Citizen until they want a restart. then slap "the ending" asap and move on to coc3 repeat same shit they did last 5 years - futafurry shitshow.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
take one look at it
You can also easily do this with a flag that doesn't trigger an annoying popup. Even something as innoculous as having the menu saying "edited save" which would ALSO not be an obnoxious pop-up would be a better solution than what is currently done right now. And take the same minimal effort on the devs part to identify issues with the save being modified.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Eh, it kinda sounds like youre looking for standard human females in a game that basically advertises itself as being about banging weird space aliens.

I feel it might be less an issue with TiTs market and it's just that it might not be aimed entirely at you.

CoC2 is way more breeding centric than TiTs, which is, personally, kind of a turnoff for me, but...eh, I can look past it.

Nope, not looking for human females. There are plenty of the afformentioned horse-cock-bolted-on anthro types and semi-fur types. I'd like characters like those without the bolted on dicks. Just seems odd the conventually beautiful breedables are the herms and the weird bug-shit (no offense to those who like it) are the breedable female characters. Prison-rape choice Tam-tam not withstanding of course.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes