Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017

Slightly off topic but was trying to develop chatbots of the kitsune npcs. Try it out and give feedback so I can tune it

Reactions: sugouxxx

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Which is....what exactly?
Adult games made in this kind of engine, with robust character creation and a wide variety of characters to have sex with, where you have control over at least some aspects of how those sex scenes turn out. There are almost no non-Fenoxo related games like that, and the only one I can think of off the top of my head that exists and still gets upgrades forces you to play as a male MC and only has female sex options, which is super boring.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The number of new NPC's, repeatable scenes, new encounters, actively developed areas, has absolutely cratered.
Makes sense, I was actually a patron for a good while until a year ago when the patches started to decline in quality. I swear it was only a year or two ago that the patches were usually pretty good, with content for mostly everyone

Sharkctopus dommy mommy.
who's that? I can't remember

Oct 10, 2021
who's that? I can't remember
Seastone's mom. She got fused with some octopus or turned into one when she got corrupted to a casket of radioactive waste corruption jizz. She's in the cave of challenge you have to go through, just off to the side. She's purple and has tentacles and has some psychic power.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Seastone's mom. She got fused with some octopus or turned into one when she got corrupted to a casket of radioactive waste corruption jizz. She's in the cave of challenge you have to go through, just off to the side. She's purple and has tentacles and has some psychic power.
Is she also written by SKoW? Starhome is kind of a let down overall for me.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Adult games made in this kind of engine, with robust character creation and a wide variety of characters to have sex with, where you have control over at least some aspects of how those sex scenes turn out. There are almost no non-Fenoxo related games like that, and the only one I can think of off the top of my head that exists and still gets upgrades forces you to play as a male MC and only has female sex options, which is super boring.
Check game called Lilith Throne

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019

Slightly off topic but was trying to develop chatbots of the kitsune npcs. Try it out and give feedback so I can tune it
1. Use Kinu instead. Don't care which one.
2. For the scene if you don't have any inspiration, try read doc about her sex scene
3. Number 2 is not important. The only more important is can you make her doesn't act like cunt

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Love and Corruption is really good but I do wish you could play a female protag. I'm fine with the only female sex options though as that's all I'm interested in.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Goodness there's a name I haven't heard in a general community for like a year

but I do wish you could play a female protag.
I'm sure I could think of some sayings that are applicable here.
"It's better to do one thing well than ten things poorly"
or
"Do not cast too many irons to the fire."
or
"Enough is as good as a feast"

Jokes aside, keeping a narrow focus and working within your means is less likely to blow up. Also potentially double the work for what is potentially less than double of the enjoyment. Cut your coat from your cloth and all that.
That particular project has (or had at least) a very positive relationship with it's audience with the dev acknowledging and fixing issues, typos, and the like, taking suggestions (within the scope) and generally is continues to shape itself pretty strongly.

Also has/had more build-up of romances (as in romance) with an array of characters who have more going on than the usual 'you did thing/quest for me = love'.
I can't really find much fault with something that has a plan and adheres to it in a satisfying way. Would be like going to watch a Braves game and being mad I'm not seeing the Bulls. Not only

You think they would've learned from when Fenoxo overpromised having like 20 worlds.
I mean. If you're making a product you don't really intend to have "finished" as your livelihood is literally tied to it's perpetual productivity~
Though in reality, overpromising is hardly that rare of a phenomenon assuming the declaration wasn't backed by long term monetary planning. Oh and I guess don't forget about work ethic.

I think I'd like Cait if she gave me buffs I could take into fights by sleeping with her. Also I wish River did Ye Olde Email equivalent. Like when you hook up with someone, sometimes River slips you flirty messages from them. Or messages from whoever you marry. Stuff like that.
Cait could gift you the best weapon in the game and I still wouldn't care much about the character. Anyways given the period this game's set in you wouldn't even need River. This is a game with a roman army equivalent (actually a ton of equivalents) which in their time historically had method of post. But none of THAT is necessary given this is a world in which magic video recordings and multiple magical intelligent creatures that can fly exist.

Seems like only the valkyries used a proper system though which is a bit insane

Makes sense, I was actually a patron for a good while until a year ago when the patches started to decline in quality
I stopped for pretty much the same reasons but a bit earlier than that when the sex scenes in general started becoming lackluster.

Corrupt Hive being such a lazily done piece of... work also didn't help.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I doubt this game will be anything other than a joke on wheels. One path even know the FING name has Corruption in it, but no corruption path. CoC1 was fixed by real writers & Programmers, which is why it had 3 paths. :)

There will be no mod for this game, cause as I stated before, there will be drm to make sure of it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Looks like he hasn’t given the OK yet; just considering it.

Plus, even if he makes it open, I assume he’ll want to retain some level of control over what gets made. I doubt it’ll be free real estate for just any rando.

Reactions: Xigbarounet
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes