M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You do not need to write it like you are steeling her from the drunk. Just let people fuck her.

Rector76584

Aug 28, 2022
hello i want to ask something to you all a year ago 2022 to 2021 i forget i had written twio things a thief character and a fangirl like character for the champion along side two stories the takahiro one and a nakano one out of all of these which of them would you all like to see finished oh right i should say what takahiro and nakano have one is gender bending dedicking what ever as i said eariler and the nakano one was a reverse trap but if any of you want to see something else in it ill change it just uh er lemme know..

Jun 1, 2017
"why are we still here? just to suffer?"

Imo though I think a big factor that's overlooked is their quantity over quality, or "building wide not tall" or whatever you'd like to call it, and having characters only appeal to a certain niche. As in "ok, well, we'll plop down a bunny here that only does butt stuff, job done." "Ok, this character is a breeding cookie clicker, I think that about wraps it up." Major problems come up though when you have characters people like that are apparently "done", or characters people COULD like but have a niche and then are gone, like a haunted house.

Their style of writing also makes characters like what kiyoko is on paper or etheryn not possible. When you have someone that's supposed to be a husband or wife, youd figure their content would be constantly expanded on. Kiyoko at this point seems like an entry point so tobs could write about his self insert adventures as kinu. When comparing it to standard vn setups of having main love interests and sides, the fen games in general all suffer. You'll see responses like "it's a pron game lol" or "(character) doesn't have to appeal to everyone lol" but you could have the fetishes taken from side characters attached suitably to main characters, all the writing and time, and compress all these random npcs down a ton, ESPECIALLY when you have more and more cases like bubblelord going AWOL, and since he was working on like 5 different projects, they're all in limbo.

You could even just add variables to them, like kiyoko, brienne etc reacting differently to different donger attachments in scenes instead of just having a "porcine" adjective slapped on, or different female parts. Like in vns where you'd have each love interest have vanilla scenes and then progressively more freaky crap. Give arona exhibition scenes where you take her in the city square, give brienne or az nursing hj scenes, give kiyoko scenes like the harpy where you do butt stuff and she gets pissy. It's like comparing going to a theme park with randoms or your best friends, and with fewer, more developed characters you also can have more opportunities for them to shine. There's plenty of ways characters like cait could at least get a bit more likeable or "I mean you're a farming tool but you're alright", but they just keep adding to soldier b or mino 7. Kiyokos orb arc was good but frontloaded, Brienne is good. It's comparing having a romance/smut novel with hundreds of pages of getting to know someone/ multiple people and smashing them vs "and then I walked in the bar and ran a train, I left and on the way home there was this awfully attractive guy that only smelled a little bit".

Imo the smut and plot both suffers from this. I don't like it, but devs do, so taking cucking as an example. Again using vns, you usually have a whole setup, getting to know the character, feeling betrayed etc, then if you're into it getting off. The more you're attached to characters, the bigger the payoff. Wholesome wise, the more you have "you're my girl/I'm your girl" moments, again bigger payoff. Particularly as a lengthy rpg, rapidfire smut is just typing in on Google a random kink and format. You've even got overlapping characters now. Drifas solid and all, but awful lot of writing that could have been added to an already existing character, or to a certain other wife sim. Or all the new males while, if quint goes the way of Berwyn, we'll have so far one male long term character that is already vastly overshadowed by the female alternative. They write whatever they feel like instead of actually working on characters, so it becomes "someone doesn't like kiyoko as much as kinu, someone doesn't want to work on this tower harpy anymore, someone doesn't like pregnancy anymore, someone only wants etheryn a specific way, we don't want to play with these anymore". There's no point in getting attached to anyone or anything, it's just consume product and wait for next product. Don't want more kiyoko, don't want more brint, don't want more scene variety and less npcs, just get excited for this futa domme variant.

They do that and then setup these characters that are supposed to be all game long with epilogues and game spanning quests, and then get angry when people are vocally dissatisfied. By design it's nearly setup to make people salty and constantly "edge" and tease. If players invest a ton of time into reading novel length plots that are then just dropped, they're going to be unhappy. At that point it'd be better off with just "you are sam, here's 2 gender pots, here's a stick, 500 gold, and a map saying north is cat ho central, west is 12 foot tall minos with turbo dongs, east is futa orc land, south is friggin Equestria, and the rest is uncharted, level cap 99, every holes a goal, each lands boss is romanceable and has a different kink, have fun" no friggin mirror bs every playthrough that most likely doesnt mean jack, and can't make the PC special because that's a power fantasy anyway, so it's just a mandatory waste of time to learn half the combat abilities in the game

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
"why are we still here? just to suffer?"

Imo though I think a big factor that's overlooked is their quantity over quality, or "building wide not tall" or whatever you'd like to call it, and having characters only appeal to a certain niche. As in "ok, well, we'll plop down a bunny here that only does butt stuff, job done." "Ok, this character is a breeding cookie clicker, I think that about wraps it up." Major problems come up though when you have characters people like that are apparently "done", or characters people COULD like but have a niche and then are gone, like a haunted house.

Their style of writing also makes characters like what kiyoko is on paper or etheryn not possible. When you have someone that's supposed to be a husband or wife, youd figure their content would be constantly expanded on. Kiyoko at this point seems like an entry point so tobs could write about his self insert adventures as kinu. When comparing it to standard vn setups of having main love interests and sides, the fen games in general all suffer. You'll see responses like "it's a pron game lol" or "(character) doesn't have to appeal to everyone lol" but you could have the fetishes taken from side characters attached suitably to main characters, all the writing and time, and compress all these random npcs down a ton, ESPECIALLY when you have more and more cases like bubblelord going AWOL, and since he was working on like 5 different projects, they're all in limbo.

You could even just add variables to them, like kiyoko, brienne etc reacting differently to different donger attachments in scenes instead of just having a "porcine" adjective slapped on, or different female parts. Like in vns where you'd have each love interest have vanilla scenes and then progressively more freaky crap. Give arona exhibition scenes where you take her in the city square, give brienne or az nursing hj scenes, give kiyoko scenes like the harpy where you do butt stuff and she gets pissy. It's like comparing going to a theme park with randoms or your best friends, and with fewer, more developed characters you also can have more opportunities for them to shine. There's plenty of ways characters like cait could at least get a bit more likeable or "I mean you're a farming tool but you're alright", but they just keep adding to soldier b or mino 7. Kiyokos orb arc was good but frontloaded, Brienne is good. It's comparing having a romance/smut novel with hundreds of pages of getting to know someone/ multiple people and smashing them vs "and then I walked in the bar and ran a train, I left and on the way home there was this awfully attractive guy that only smelled a little bit".

Imo the smut and plot both suffers from this. I don't like it, but devs do, so taking cucking as an example. Again using vns, you usually have a whole setup, getting to know the character, feeling betrayed etc, then if you're into it getting off. The more you're attached to characters, the bigger the payoff. Wholesome wise, the more you have "you're my girl/I'm your girl" moments, again bigger payoff. Particularly as a lengthy rpg, rapidfire smut is just typing in on Google a random kink and format. You've even got overlapping characters now. Drifas solid and all, but awful lot of writing that could have been added to an already existing character, or to a certain other wife sim. Or all the new males while, if quint goes the way of Berwyn, we'll have so far one male long term character that is already vastly overshadowed by the female alternative. They write whatever they feel like instead of actually working on characters, so it becomes "someone doesn't like kiyoko as much as kinu, someone doesn't want to work on this tower harpy anymore, someone doesn't like pregnancy anymore, someone only wants etheryn a specific way, we don't want to play with these anymore". There's no point in getting attached to anyone or anything, it's just consume product and wait for next product. Don't want more kiyoko, don't want more brint, don't want more scene variety and less npcs, just get excited for this futa domme variant.

They do that and then setup these characters that are supposed to be all game long with epilogues and game spanning quests, and then get angry when people are vocally dissatisfied. By design it's nearly setup to make people salty and constantly "edge" and tease. If players invest a ton of time into reading novel length plots that are then just dropped, they're going to be unhappy. At that point it'd be better off with just "you are sam, here's 2 gender pots, here's a stick, 500 gold, and a map saying north is cat ho central, west is 12 foot tall minos with turbo dongs, east is futa orc land, south is friggin Equestria, and the rest is uncharted, level cap 99, every holes a goal, each lands boss is romanceable and has a different kink, have fun" no friggin mirror bs every playthrough that most likely doesnt mean jack, and can't make the PC special because that's a power fantasy anyway, so it's just a mandatory waste of time to learn half the combat abilities in the game
Tbh that last part about "you are sam..." etc sounds like a better game that coc2 since it at least knows what the players want and doesnt try to just become an OC shitfest smh

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Plus tbh ive really thought about playing COC1,just to compare and contrast plus unlike coc2 and tits ive actually seen people like the game.So because im indecisive i leave my fate up in your hands oh strangers of the net.

Edit:It seems that coc1 is heavily modded so that is pretty pog

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Plus tbh ive really thought about playing COC1,just to compare and contrast plus unlike coc2 and tits ive actually seen people like the game.So because im indecisive i leave my fate up in your hands oh strangers of the net.

Edit:It seems that coc1 is heavily modded so that is pretty pog
CoC1 had to be modded because Fen abandoned it half baked when he ran off to make TiTS. However he gave the modders their own space on his forums and didn't attack them when they fixed things, unlike Savin. The Revamp mod is about as close as to what the game was supposed to be. Xanxia adds quite a bit more stuff so if you want a "true" CoC1 expirence stick to Revamp.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
CoC1 had to be modded because Fen abandoned it half baked when he ran off to make TiTS. However he gave the modders their own space on his forums and didn't attack them when they fixed things, unlike Savin. The Revamp mod is about as close as to what the game was supposed to be. Xanxia adds quite a bit more stuff so if you want a "true" CoC1 expirence stick to Revamp.
revamp is the UEE or smt mod?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is the are an english term for a poor mod that bloated with features (that nobody asked for) that were made without turning on head even for a second aka 'yooo, check this shit out!!!!'? Like, mod that, after trying it for a ten minutes, screams that it was made by the amateur who doesnt understand what and why he is doing but still include very important out-of-the-way additions.
Most notorious examples (that I know for sure) is a huge majority of surprisingly popular stalker and skyrim mods.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Is the are an english term for a poor mod that bloated with features (that nobody asked for) that were made without turning on head even for a second aka 'yooo, check this shit out!!!!'? Like, mod that, after trying it for a ten minutes, screams that it was made by the amateur who doesnt understand what and why he is doing but still include very important out-of-the-way additions.
Most notorious examples (that I know for sure) is a huge majority of surprisingly popular stalker and skyrim mods.
I never played it, I thought Revamp did a fine job at giving a complete game expirence. Skyrim mods are tainted by the bloody creation club crap. No thank you, it does not just work.

Reactions: JungleNuts

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Xianxia is for sure bloated with random useless features, and has no quality control whatsoever.

Edit:
For example: A dungeon with living gloves in it. "Content not added yet" message pops up on every step, and the writing is so horrendous it was physically painful to read it.
And to make things worse, the main contributor is SavinV2, but instead of being a cuck, she's a huge sexist.

Last edited:
Reactions: enemyoftheshow
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes