Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
What did HGG add besides some changes to combat and some loli crap?
Buncha new NPCs, slightly rebalanced combat, bunch of miscellaneous QoL, buncha new items, a bunch of finished up questlines, and working filters. So any of that nonsense that you don't want to see you can just click a button that completely disables it, all mentions and references, and all options related to it.

She's popular because she's the ice cream that gets sprinkles and chocolate while the others are some combination of, empty tub, watching someone else eat your ice cream
Heh
Don't forget the bowl served with flavorless ice
So peeps, if anyone here is interested in writing for Azami and steel her from Takahiro, here is your chance.
Hmm.
Let's see. I'm sure I have some quotes somewhere.
here it is

Doing things against the originals authors wishes, hmm?
Berwyn I assume wasn't a bridge too far and nobody in the writing team actually care/cares about writers intent as long as it's not one of themselves.

Can't say they don't know Bubs plans for the character, though. I know about Bubs plans for the character and I don't even visit a single social space related to CoC2 anymore.
Anything besides that is admittedly an improvement but I'm curious to see how many more bridges burn before the projects finished.

Aug 16, 2021
Ack. Right sticking to Revamp then. Sheesh.
Game don't force you to do anything, hell even let's you take out fetishes you don't like from the main menu. You wanna be a sadistic corpse fucking cannibal go for it, wanna adopt orphans and teach them how to read while being a loving whatever the fuck shoot. To quote everyone's fav dev team "it's optional".

But if someone tells you there's something particularly unpleasant in the game because finding the changelog is a bitch and a half now, either they know a guy who knows a guy who did it or they sought it out on their own in that case PEBKAC.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Just play it and form your own opinion, if you're after an actually complete version of Coc1 w/out the Ocitis and some degree of quality control
Sorry if I came off as harsh, but actually where could I find the download for HGG if I want to look at some of the options? and I assume there isn't a wikia or changelogs to see what is added?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm gonna rattle the hornet nest a bit, but I've heard both good and bad things about any of the semi-official mods for CoC, but how exactly is the 8chan lolcow that pissed off Fen? The only thing I know is it completely guts furries out, puts in lolis, and Thanos snaps Urta. That's it without seeing more of the same gameplay loop.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I'm gonna rattle the hornet nest a bit, but I've heard both good and bad things about any of the semi-official mods for CoC, but how exactly is the 8chan lolcow that pissed off Fen? The only thing I know is it completely guts furries out, puts in lolis, and Thanos snaps Urta. That's it without seeing more of the same gameplay loop.
for one it was Savin that got pissed of as the guy finished Helspawns incest content (something Savin didn't like)

• Angry
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Oh no, the chans created Power Fantasy. Except the chans don't give a fuck about anyone so, it probably doesn't affect them at all.

Well a mod isn't Patreon supported (I feel like anything on /hgg/ wouldn't ever get shared on Patreon anyway), so really, anything goes. It's just made by someone who ripped the breaks out at the tip of Mt Everest it seems. I'll try it and see what kind of laughs might be in it. I don't know if it's based on the actually finished CoC or not though.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Urta is still in there (if you want her). It adds a bunch of content, a lot of it is contentious to me. But lucky enough, you have toggles for all of it. As in hard toggles. No mention, no reference. All positives. Can also defurry the game if you so desire but that was never a problem

Reactions: Wrynn13

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Sorry if I came off as harsh, but actually where could I find the download for HGG if I want to look at some of the options? and I assume there isn't a wikia or changelogs to see what is added?
There actually is a changelog, along with the mod itself. You can find the links in one of HGG's dedicated CoC threads.

You know what? I'll just attach the changelog to my reply. It has all the info you need.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes