MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Urta is still in there (if you want her). It adds a bunch of content, a lot of it is contentious to me. But lucky enough, you have toggles for all of it. As in hard toggles. No mention, no reference. All positives. Can also defurry the game if you so desire but that was never a problem
Oh trust me, the de-furry option was worth the price of admission (if you couldn't tell, I'm not big on furries). Urta was apparently deemed annoying to some people, probably because she comes off as someone pushing their OC really hard, but I thought she was lame and dumb so I don't care for her.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Oh trust me, the de-furry option was worth the price of admission (if you couldn't tell, I'm not big on furries). Urta was apparently deemed annoying to some people, probably because she comes off as someone pushing their OC really hard, but I thought she was lame and dumb so I don't care for her.
Considering Urta is not only Fen's OC but his self insert yeah Urta is pushed waaaaaaay too hard.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guys....was this series ever good? Did we all just get tricked by looking at the pretty potriats into tolerating this games horrible writing?
View attachment 2800833
I dunno man, I enjoyed it a bit before I turned to a damn cactus.
Before the INCIDENT.

Where's muh smooth performance? Now everything takes a few seconds for the game to work again.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes