elegant_hello

Jan 31, 2020
Ugh, these updates are so anemic. You'd think with how much money this makes and how many guest writers there are every update would have at least something to do with the main plot of the game...
CoC2's main plot is under strict control of one person. This person also has relatively strict control over the main plot in TiTS. If you ever start to wonder aloud like you have, that is the answer.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
I mean, yeah. Rubbing futa dick over player face is more important because of a reasons.
im gonna assume that CoC2 and TiTS also still have the thing of at a certain point these 'girls' will have dicks so large or cavers so vast/ravenous that unless you actually put time/effort into growing your tool you'll get the "oh... you're normal" response

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I can't remember where I saw this, but I think they even outright said the main plot is low priority. Which is bullshit.
What IS the priority? Because even the big updates feel like they come out unfinished. The Alissa problem is all taken care of and yet I'm probably going to have to wait an IRL year to let Gytha out of her holding cell, and another year after that for Alissa to stop seething long enough to maybe have one talk scene added.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
You'd think with how much money this makes
Correct.
Goodness I wish I could find the quote... Anyways, A few years ago they talked about how TiTS was going to last another half decade.
I imagine CoC2 will last until they rush out an ending to go fully work on new project #4.
It's just western Patreon erotic game things. You've seen one project slow you've seen 'em all

Anyways assumptions aside
Ugh, these updates are so anemic.
Something something "the raw number of patches hasn't gone down" something or whatever. Now, that that's out of the way.
The number of new NPC's, repeatable scenes, new encounters, actively developed areas, has absolutely cratered.

CoC2's main plot is under strict control of one person. This person also has relatively strict control over the main plot in TiTS. If you ever start to wonder aloud like you have, that is the answer.
I still find it eyebrow raising that there were multiple hard deadlines across pre-KM and we're in a post KM age and have been for quite a bit of time. But I see exactly what I expect so I can't say I'm surprised.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Buff name the sloppyiest of seconds feeling the life force of all of hawkethorne inside cait has giving you the resolve to never stoop so low again willpower is maxed out till the end of the game
if you do her again WITH THE BUFF flavor text say "your self respect doubles over and dies" appears and you have a random chance of dying from emotional damage

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
That's exactly my point. The game makes so much money and there are so many other writers that keep putting out mostly secondary, or even tertiary, side scenes that Savin or whoever should be able to focus all his time on the main plot and the important characters. But instead we just keep getting tiny releases every few weeks, or every month, that add almost nothing. It feels like yet another milking scheme (which, considering a lot of the content, would probably be a turn on for at least a few of the people making the game) that people haven't abandoned. It's just frustrating because no one outside of the people making this and TiTS are making games like this, and I really like games like this.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The list of non-repeatable sex-scenes just gets larger the more this project goes on, so far the ones I care about goes:
1) Sharkctopus dommy mommy.
2) Dryad Centaur from the Fungus quest.
3) Demon musclewoman from the Khorminos Mines.
4) Brienne's family.
5) That sexy dragon elf chick from Ryn's quest.
6) Magna the ghost wolf chick (thought in this case lore-wise I can let it go since it kind of makes sense.)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes