Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I rather like Nonesuch as a writer, would have been interesting to see what kind of companion he would have done for CoC2.
Nonesuch has a bunch of stuff Im not really into....but Princess Nastizia might be my favorite bit of content across all these games so far.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Bro Moira is solocarrying this entire project I swear to God.
She really is, I get pissed whenever I see a character she's drawn be unsexable.

Oh there was a LOT more planned for ZS.
You think they would've learned from when Fenoxo overpromised having like 20 worlds. That man seriously must've been smoking some shit to say that :KEK:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
1689737121087.png 1689737456767.png
Has this system ever been used besides the Dog Days quest when you talk to Hethia? I can't recall of any other ones. You sure as hell can't do it for the orcs. What do you guys think of this concept for the game?

Personally I don't think it's great. The Hethia one isn't very good and the game does not lend itself well to branching conversations whatsoever. It usually works for voiced or games where characters actually take turns talking, rather than giving you half a page of text after every option. Like for the Fallout games it works beautifully but here it feels kinda forced in order to make the game seem more like an RPG.

Also why tf would you put in a dialogue tree for a whore to give a freebie? Unless she costs like 5k it seems ridiculous.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 2781900 View attachment 2781911
Has this system ever been used besides the Dog Days quest when you talk to Hethia? I can't recall of any other ones. You sure as hell can't do it for the orcs. What do you guys think of this concept for the game?

Personally I don't think it's great. The Hethia one isn't very good and the game does not lend itself well to branching conversations whatsoever. It usually works for voiced or games where characters actually take turns talking, rather than giving you half a page of text after every option. Like for the Fallout games it works beautifully but here it feels kinda forced in order to make the game seem more like an RPG.

Also why tf would you put in a dialogue tree for a whore to give a freebie? Unless she costs like 5k it seems ridiculous.
Is that even how it works with Hethia? Is so, how many times do you have to pick bad options for her to attack? I don’t think I’ve ever had her attack me once.

All in all, I think that this system would be very flawed. I don’t have much interest in an RPG where every conversation is limited to a “good outcome” and a “bad outcome”, especially when reaching either depends on clicking either “Wow I feel bad for you,” or “IDC about you lul,” a certain number of times in a row (going off of Hethia). I think conversations in RPGs should be designed to evolve like real human conversations, and likewise their outcomes should be more complex than “good result, bad result”; they should affect the characters in complex ways.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Centaur village, you do it with Ahmri's dad. And with snake goddess, if you meet her.

The concept looks fine on paper. In the end, it is largely abandoned and doesn't seem like it'll ever come back.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

Something needlessly over complex by Tobs? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Well not that shocked.

Jan 18, 2018
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (May-July? 2023):EAoqxGqBg5wYEfnt0s4O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.15 Patch Notes:
  • The Alraune Effigy has a new set of oral scenes. You can eat her pussy, have your pussy get eaten, or do the ol’ sixty-nine together. (By Dreamer44)
  • There is now an additional choice for taking Atugia to the gym! You can now help her do some bench press with optional sexy times. (By Gardeford)
  • Genova(formerly the corrupt unicorn) has brand new interactions after purifying the centaur village. You can ask her about life in the village and, nurse from her, and also receive a milky titjob. Nova’s nursing scene varies based on how quickly you attempt to repeat it! (By Gardeford)
  • Starhome has 3 new sex scenes in the fuckhouse. (By Skow, coded by Squishy)
  • There’s also a new shark park happy ending! (ditto)
  • A bunch of bugfixes courtesy of Spotty!

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
It was also used for the Nareva 'conversation battle' in the Convocation of Mirrors. To be extremely candid, the entire concept kind of sucks. It wants to be some kind of dialogue based puzzle but the format ends up being a nuisance instead of intriguing. Layton or Wright you're not.

Time to cheat a few more minutes of the night with a cheaky late hour edit.

So to expand my thoughts in as brief as I can make them. The entire process isn't fun and I take particular issue with the Nareva one. The "say nothing" option is a nothing of a option that exists to throw more dialogue at you and later requires your character to do 'leading' to take a character back to their same conversational point. There's next to no variation based on if an NPC revealed information already like there is in other better games. The player stats (int/cunning) and background literally don't mean anything so somehow a 1-5 int grug street urchin thief is as fluent as a max int/cunning scholar.

There's other issues. The pace of information of reveal is limited, the reveals themselves are lackluster, and the logical process that leads from one to the other are both medicore and only exist because the supposed god of knowledge is a bumbling idiot. There's nothing 'game' to the gameplay part of the talk battle besides eating walls of exposition, the majority of which isn't needed from any logical flow due to how much reinforcement of previous none details are tossed at you. (and more off the back that it's obvious she isn't omniscient which means the information she reveals extremely early in the conversation exposes the "reveal" early in)

There's nothing there besides what would be the first confrontation for Columbo or Perry Mason. But instead of the two previous examples slowly working through the answer across an episode in an entertaining way, the wrongdoer just bumbles their way into admitting their guilty by willfully refusing to misdirect. It just sucks. Which is why people don't even bother with it past/on their first time. When it was first added I did it myself once and then never again. Figuring out the 'twist" 7 dialogue choices into a conversation and being forced to go through the other 25 just sucks.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Unless she costs like 5k
'Take it, its wothless to me anyway.'

Centaur village, you do it with Ahmri's dad.
Literally goes '-:dont be bad!!!!! -:UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH... -:dont be bad!!!!! -:UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH... -:dont be bad!!!! -:UGGGGHHHH...oke, am no bad now, very good, yes (y)'
Fucking 'help Dora defeat corrupted centaur village chief'
And with snake goddess, if you meet her.
Unnecessary lore dump, which takes way to long to finish. 20 questions quiz with 'tobsed' wall of text for, effectively, nothing.

I think conversations in RPGs should be designed to evolve like real human conversations, and likewise their outcomes should be more complex than “good result, bad result”; they should affect the characters in complex ways.
Difficulty level 'imposibru'.
All, IIRC, dialogues dont have direct speech of/from a players character. So conversations goes like 'description of what player did -> some npc reaction -> description of what player did -> npc reaction->...'. I mean, there are description of what player did but there no description of how player did it. And this is a problem because it indirectly describes relations between characters.
For example, if player wants to roll in the hay with Cait the only way to do it is 'you asked Cait for sex and she said yes straight away', which is explains what you, as a player, did, but doesnt explain anything beyond that.

Compare 'Hey, Cait, I have a need of you as a Mallach priestess', 'Cait, can you show me how to worship Mallach properly real quick?' with 'You. Me. Sex. NOW!!!!'. Its effectively delivers same intent but there are huge difference between them.
First ones have some interpretations like "'blackmailing' Cait using her religion to get sex" or "deceit her by showing fake interest in her religion to get sex" or "genuinely interested in her religion, since its based on sex" and so on, while latter ones is...ehhh...its the same thing as if every post in this thread was just a 'game bad', which is what intents of 90% of all posts here is. You dont even need to have imagination for that, here
Intent is the same, so much information delivered, cool, eh!?

Some could say that its done that way for immersion, but it dont works like this.
In all of RPG where player can 'play' any role available there are still actual lines of a players character not just intents of a lines all over the place. I mean actual lines that players character says in dialogues, not a description of what has been/would be said. Otherwise players character would be a blank slab of nothingness that doesnt have any human characteristics at all, which is what playable character here.

So implementation of a 'more complex ways' require rewriting of all player choices/lines/etc. to make it work as a concept. Which nobody will ever do, since Cait is still present near the portal, in the description of a scene, on some specific choices in the intro...which is literally seventeen seconds works to fix this (further story implies she was not present there).

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021

Honestly, he didn't even use this in the perfect place for it, those shitsunes. Like a debate with Kiyoko and Kinu about the engagement and the champ being an actual father, Nakano about how we truly want to understand his culture and stop being a mere outsider, but instead all we get is words stuffing down our mouth. A waste, truly, and from a writer who proudly said he want to ask the deeper question, what's the point of "deeper" if the answer has already been determine beforehand with no room for debate.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You think they would've learned from when Fenoxo overpromised having like 20 worlds. That man seriously must've been smoking some shit to say that :KEK:
There were also plans to obtain motherships in TITS there even was a greyed out (now removed) option to transport the entire rebel Gold ant army, was a neat concept but got scrapped and all there is now is shitty space battles.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.6.15 - Mod:
This mod created for "0.6.15 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open index.html file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white and ginger" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum virility, maximum cum rate per hour and high cum capacity for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be writed in your save file.

download "Modded" and "Mini-games Solution" from below:

wayover

Mar 27, 2018
This mod created for "0.6.15 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open index.html file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white and ginger" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum virility, maximum cum rate per hour and high cum capacity for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.

Can you add this mod in mobile?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Looks like the devs are going to die of stroke the moment they discover this one. :KEK:
Even I think this is OVER-Power Fantasy or even Games Journalist difficulty.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes