Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
So I was reading the new update when I stumbled upon the whole "Sanctify was fixed!" and I'm like: The fuck's Sanctify? I don't remember a skill named that.

Turns out the wikia had answers (for once!) and it is a spell that deals damage and can be trained...at Level 8.

For a moment there it felt like a MASSIVE middle finger from Savin like Why the fuck proclaim loudly you fixed something we can't gain access to?

Then it hit me...perhaps this is a sign they working on Level 8?
I like how the only good thing in this update is the hint that the games level limit going past 8.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
man, there's been only 3 updates per month for the last two months. they're really slowing down as of late.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So I was reading the new update when I stumbled upon the whole "Sanctify was fixed!" and I'm like: The fuck's Sanctify? I don't remember a skill named that.

Turns out the wikia had answers (for once!) and it is a spell that deals damage and can be learned...at Level 8.

For a moment there it felt like a MASSIVE middle finger from Savin like Why the fuck proclaim loudly you fixed something we can't even use?

Then it hit me...perhaps this is a sign they working on Level 8?
Keep in mind that during winter city, you can steal a move called Dragon's breath off of Kasyrra and you can't even use that skill until level 10. At the time the cap was 5, and we're just getting 7. Taking that into account with some other things, I'd take that message with a grain of salt, this team isn't really the best at future-proofing. However they're adamant about pushing the rpg mechanics of the game, so maybe level 8 is right around the corner.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Bruh. I see this>

View attachment 2828318

Think holy, musta missed her. Find her, do her quest, turns out she's got a 435834968346m horse cock my characters ends up skewered on. Closed the game, vintage coc2.
Biggest waste of fucking space in this game next to the foxden, bitch asks for rare items, won't have the decency of present hole for fucking (so she's worthless), won't even have the common sense to please futa fans by fucking them in the pussy/butt and instead goes for the grossests options of analingus & facefuck (so double worthless) and ontop of it all wastes Moira's talent with that portrait.

The ONLY good thing bout this bitch is you can remove her from the game (which is more than what can be said for the foxes.)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Biggest waste of fucking space in this game next to the foxden, bitch asks for rare items, won't have the decency of present hole for fucking (so she's worthless), won't even have the common sense to please futa fans by fucking them in the pussy/butt and instead goes for the grossests options of analingus & facefuck (so double worthless) and ontop of it all wastes Moira's talent with that portrait.
Nah, it's not like half the unique items are even worth a damn at this point so nothing lost really and Wsan always delivers when it comes to oral scenes. Can't speak for other futa fans but I'm looking forward to her eventual continuation and the bad end that presumably comes with it.

Morgelen

Oct 30, 2021
This whole game feels like it was developed by a singular individual with Asperger's and a touch of schizophrenia. I realize it has multiple writers, but it feels like they're all playing from a completely different sheet of music and the conductor is too busy watching his wife fellate another man to bother getting them on the same book, never mind the same page. It's actually impressive how this game manages to make as much money as it does when it goes out of its way to appeal to almost nobody outside of a very microscopic niche.

NTR fans don't like it because the NTR is half-assed because even the cuck dev realizes he can't afford to alienate literally everybody. Vanilla fans hate it because it has a bunch of borderline NTR, and no guarantee their favorite characters won't get BULL'd later in development. People who like corruption won't like it because despite the name there isn't really any corruption and it doesn't matter when there is. People who want to be a champion won't like it because the PC is has less agency than Don Quixote. Modders hate it because it's somehow a bigger clusterfuck than the first game it shamelessly stole the name from.

I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, but I downed half a bottle of whiskey last night and I'm still feeling saucy AND it feels really good to denigrate something this universally awful. Have a blessed day.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This whole game feels like it was developed by a singular individual with Asperger's and a touch of schizophrenia. I realize it has multiple writers, but it feels like they're all playing from a completely different sheet of music and the conductor is too busy watching his wife fellate another man to bother getting them on the same book, never mind the same page. It's actually impressive how this game manages to make as much money as it does when it goes out of its way to appeal to almost nobody outside of a very microscopic niche.

NTR fans don't like it because the NTR is half-assed because even the cuck dev realizes he can't afford to alienate literally everybody. Vanilla fans hate it because it has a bunch of borderline NTR, and no guarantee their favorite characters won't get BULL'd later in development. People who like corruption won't like it because despite the name there isn't really any corruption and it doesn't matter when there is. People who want to be a champion won't like it because the PC is has less agency than Don Quixote. Modders hate it because it's somehow a bigger clusterfuck than the first game it shamelessly stole the name from.

I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, but I downed half a bottle of whiskey last night and I'm still feeling saucy AND it feels really good to denigrate something this universally awful. Have a blessed day.
Even while hangover bro makes more sense than the games story kekmao

Reactions: mrttao

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm kinda proud of the F95 community for getting this game down close to the rating it deserves (~2 stars) , despite people being extremely generous and excitable for games here, most of the time. :cool:

Reactions: mrttao
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes