Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The horny is not to be underestimated
Very, very true, but especially for that I feel like there's a plethora of better options, CoC 2 is very wordy at the best of times & especially the smut drops in quality drastically after the start & is just a lot of repeating words that don't even sound like anything a real person would ever say or think. :LOL:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Am I the only one who liked the first better?
Everybody likes the first one better, from a story standpoint is better since the story doesn't bend over it's continuity to lick the sweaty horse balls of whatever new NPC the writters pulled out of their horse anus.

From a mechanic standpoint it is better since you could actually raise all your stats to max until you were a veritable one-man-army ready to jam the nearest sharp object up the demon's prostate, also (granted this can be a hit or a miss depending on what you want) transformations actually matter and give you bonuses with different character interactions and things to do during combat.

P.S: Also companions were better, they were there to tell a story but never stole your thunder and all of them were sexable cuz the writters understood we were in for the smut and not for a pretentious wannabe DnD/Baldur's Gate/Fantasy game with Horse Futa Supremacists.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Everybody likes the first one better, from a story standpoint is better since the story doesn't bend over it's continuity to lick the sweaty horse balls of whatever new NPC the writters pulled out of their horse anus.

From a mechanic standpoint it is better since you could actually raise all your stats to max until you were a veritable one-man-army ready to jam the nearest sharp object up the demon's prostate, also (granted this can be a hit or a miss depending on what you want) transformations actually matter and give you bonuses with different character interactions and things to do during combat.

P.S: Also companions were better, they were there to tell a story but never stole your thunder and all of them were sexable cuz the writters understood we were in for the smut and not for a pretentious wannabe DnD/Baldur's Gate/Fantasy game with Horse Futa Supremacists.
Don't forget that some transformations even literally changed some of the sex scenes with the main loveinterests or unlocked completely new options (at least during the first part of the game, before they rushed everything just so they could claim to have finished the game).

Edit: Also I wanna point out that I agree with your point about the (horse) Futa stuff and that despite by large favoring dommy Futas over anything else in either of the 3 games. But even for me it has reached the point of ridiculousness in that regard alone, tho part of that is the atrocious writing from most of the writers.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Edit: Also I wanna point out that I agree with your point about the (horse) Futa stuff and that despite by large favoring dommy Futas over anything else in either of the 3 games. But even for me it has reached the point of ridiculousness in that regard alone, tho part of that is the atrocious writing from most of the writers.
The only merit I feel CoC2 deserves when it comes down to it is that they did away with the size-requirements for accessing every sex scene (the whole "you need to be this small/this big for me to ride!" thing on NPCs was annoying and still is) IDK if they did it intentionally or out of sheer lazyness (cuz they did gave options for Ryn to bypass size limit after many years) but I like growing ma humongous dong and not having to worry about meeting some requirements.

P.S: Would it kill them to give different penis types different attributes? Hell I thought Tentacle dick on TiTS could have as a feature "fits in every hole" since that game STILL uses size-limit-bullshit, but nope, everything is still cosmetic and Horse dicks get the most love anyway so might as well grow one myself, horse dick + knot is the way to go apparently.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The only merit I feel CoC2 deserves when it comes down to it is that they did away with the size-requirements for accessing every sex scene (the whole "you need to be this small/this big for me to ride!" thing on NPCs was annoying and still is) IDK if they did it intentionally or out of sheer lazyness (cuz they did gave options for Ryn to bypass size limit after many years) but I like growing ma humongous dong and not having to worry about meeting some requirements.

P.S: Would it kill them to give different penis types different attributes? Hell I thought Tentacle dick on TiTS could have as a feature "fits in every hold" since that game STILL uses size-limit-bullshit, but nope, everything is still cosmetic and Horse dicks get the most love anyway so might as well grow one myself, horse dick + knot is the way to go apparently.
I think the only times your genital flags matter are when it's William who wrote the scene. He tried to account for things like aphrodisiac laced & the fact Suula genitals that do belong to any character other than the player actually quite literally fuck the partner silly from injecting them with their venom. This is TiTs ofc, as far as I know in CoC 2 the writers are forbidden from doing that sorta stuff basically because it would make the main writers look bad, who are too lazy to write any relevant variations to their scenes, which I think is part of why the newer scenes especially feel lifeless and exchangeable.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I thought the bear sex and the blatant nudity had a certain air of down syndrome, I think the Baldur's Gate 3 devs have played this game.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I thought the bear sex and the blatant nudity had a certain air of down syndrome, I think the Baldur's Gate 3 devs have played this game.
...what the heck is going on in BG3? That's the 2nd time I hear about some bear thing & I feel like I can't just disregard that as a mere joke anymore? :unsure:

Reactions: Jollira

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh God I did not wanted to remember that today lol, last thing I need is anyone in CoC2/TiTS trying to make a Bear Race that is "scientifically accurate" when it comes to sex anatomy, if you know then you know why that's a bad idea.

For those who don't know and want to experience empathic pain today:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
...what the heck is going on in BG3? That's the 2nd time I hear about some bear thing & I feel like I can't just disregard that as a mere joke anymore? :unsure:
There's a romance system, one of the available characters is a druid, said druid can shapeshift into a bear. Like all AAA games with sex scenes it's just a pan away fade to black scenario but they featured it in some of the marketing and the internet latched onto it. It's mostly played for laughs given part of the fade to black has a squirrel dropping a nut while his eyes widen, they knew what they were doing.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There's a romance system, one of the available characters is a druid, said druid can shapeshift into a bear. Like all AAA games with sex scenes it's just a pan away fade to black scenario but they featured it in some of the marketing and the internet latched onto it. It's mostly played for laughs given part of the fade to black has a squirrel dropping a nut while his eyes widen, they knew what they were doing.
Ah, well, that's still kinda weird, but a squirrel dropping a nut fade-to-black screen is about as erotic as Tobs' smut in recent years.

Reactions: Jollira

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Realistically rn the only thing that i can compliment on coc2 is its busts.We have a picture to look at.Thats it
Yeah. And personally I would say it started pretty good so the early content is mostly great, but that's true for CoC 1 and TiTS as well.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
CoC 1 had less bullshit, but I think it was because Savin only made characters but was not allowed to run his own show. Add in the hgg mod and it's actually a mostly tolerable game.

People also said the Hellhound daughter sex made Savin foam at the mouth, so I wonder if he ever reacted to the fact you can turn that weird gargoyle chick (I'm pretty sure Savin made her) into a loli.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
CoC 1 had less bullshit, but I think it was because Savin only made characters but was not allowed to run his own show. Add in the hgg mod and it's actually a mostly tolerable game.

People also said the Hellhound daughter sex made Savin foam at the mouth, so I wonder if he ever reacted to the fact you can turn that weird gargoyle chick (I'm pretty sure Savin made her) into a loli.
What is the HGG mod? I played Xiangshi for a while but while I like it and think especially the combat changes + some of the new NPCs have their charm (and the Devs by large are just chill and cool people) but the new smut varies so wildly it just doesn't even feel like a smut game at later stages since some of the scenes are so short and bad they look like unfunny joke placeholders.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's a mod made by 4chan, so all semblance of self control are non-existent. That said, the extreme content of the mod can actually be turned off. It also has a setting literally no other CoC mod offers, it completely turns off furries. Anyone described as not having a mostly human looking appearance gets beat with the human stick. Jojo (I think that's his name), the mouse you can sometimes run into, will be described as having his squeaker ears and tail, but his muzzle has been removed, and he now pretty much just looks like a male Nazrin (from Touhou). Because of this, TF items also never take you beyond the realm of monster girl; you'll get a tail, and some ears on your head, but things like your face will never change.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's a mod made by 4chan, so all semblance of self control are non-existent. That said, the extreme content of the mod can actually be turned off. It also has a setting literally no other CoC mod offers, it completely turns off furries. Anyone described as not having a mostly human looking appearance gets beat with the human stick. Jojo (I think that's his name), the mouse you can sometimes run into, will be described as having his squeaker ears and tail, but his muzzle has been removed, and he now pretty much just looks like a male Nazrin (from Touhou). Because of this, TF items also never take you beyond the realm of monster girl; you'll get a tail, and some ears on your head, but things like your face will never change.
That sounds like some fresh additions at a baseline, so I probably should take a look at it. How's the quality of the smut compared to the vanilla game? That's what usually turns me away from the mods sooner or later, because the difference is just too glaring.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes