Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The hgg mod's new content is garbo for the most part. The lion's share of it is pedo and psycho content.
And yet people here keep wondering why Savin is so against modding.

Because I want breed Kinu. I want having loving sex with her. I want to help her insecurity for pheasant Kinu or become the only real man for Princess Kinu. I don't want some nobody or Chinese sasuke to married my daughter. I want having sex with Kiyoko and Kinu at the same time. I want become somebody she longing or at least able to protect her when some furry attack them. I also want breed grandma foxy, given how lonely she is
Keep posting like this and you might end up being lampooned in-game the same way Hirrud is a reference to one obsessively creepy commenter.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
And yet people here keep wondering why Savin is so against modding.

Keep posting like this and you might end up being lampooned in-game the same way Hirrud is a reference to one obsessively creepy commenter.
Savins reason(as far as the disc server is concerned at least) against modding is that it missrepresents the game.Now i have to ask.If you are stupid enough to not be able to diffirintiate between a mod and the OG game,you are the problem and not the mod.Plus while people may purposefully try and pass the modded versions of the game as the OG game the consumer is still at fault for not properly doing his research.Other than that i really cant see any argument againstmodding other than "I dont want to lose the very miniscule amount of control i have over my futa furry OC filled sex paradise".Its funny at best and worth ridiculing at worst

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's literally no downside to modding. Don't like a mod? Don't fucking use it dipshit. It's like playing Skyrim and then complaining you're dying from the cold all the time because you don't know how Frostfall works. Why the fuck did you download it if you weren't prepared to play the game differently? Honestly the people who complain about mods are the exact reason why companies like Nintendo can basically call people criminals for modding their games so that they don't run like shit.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
There's literally no downside to modding. Don't like a mod? Don't fucking use it dipshit. It's like playing Skyrim and then complaining you're dying from the cold all the time because you don't know how Frostfall works. Why the fuck did you download it if you weren't prepared to play the game differently? Honestly the people who complain about mods are the exact reason why companies like Nintendo can basically call people criminals for modding their games so that they don't run like shit.
mhm and in this case savin is just scared that the modders will make the game better and some of his braindead coomer fans will see him as the incompetent writer that he is.It sad but what can you do

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Everyone's focused on the first thing and here I am wondering who the hell was so creepy that Savin decided to base a character off them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Comiies
Oct 10, 2021
Everyone's focused on the first thing and here I am wondering who the hell was so creepy that Savin decided to base a character off them
Them being creepy is a lie. The poster just made Savin and company salty by calling them cucks all the time. Dumb ass then went and immortalized the poster instead of just banning them, so they won.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
May have been a bit premature saying all that in 2018, in 2023 it's average F95 talk, but then again 2018 CoC2 with Cait, Brint, Atugialul and that's about it for companions sounds like a real pile of shit. Like, it's shit now that the Champion's got a harem and everything, imagine when they were just sitting at Garth's while Cait and Brint were shaking the building.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
May have been a bit premature saying all that in 2018, in 2023 it's average F95 talk, but then again 2018 CoC2 with Cait, Brint, Atugialul and that's about it for companions sounds like a real pile of shit. Like, it's shit now that the Champion's got a harem and everything, imagine when they were just sitting at Garth's while Cait and Brint were shaking the building.
with all the building has been through I am suprised its still standing. Expecially since i assume its made out of wood.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes