MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
don't you mean artists character? and which one was replaced?
1691274883549.png

Imagine an artist owning a character. What a riot.

No, pretty much everyone in LT is owned by Inno, and almost every major character has like 2 or 3 artists that drew them. So no one artist really owns anyone.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Not garbage solely in the sense that it's leaning on scrub-your-hdd/ssd content - there were games where that worked regardless of whether you were into it, like Paraphore - but in the sense that it's short/undescriptive, poorly-written, and jarringly out of place.

Even the new vanilla scenes that I've encountered in the mod are like that. Compared to the fan favorites no one is going to be re-reading two paragraphs of 'and then you totally boned her' that the mod-exclusive content tends to be.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Anyway.
That sounds like some fresh additions at a baseline, so I probably should take a look at it. How's the quality of the smut compared to the vanilla game? That's what usually turns me away from the mods sooner or later, because the difference is just too glaring.
I've posted the HGG mod changelog a few pages back. You can check it out to see if the mod is to your liking.

Edit: I'm feeling generous, so I'll post the changelog again. Just for you.
Just scroll all the way down to find the oldest features of the mod.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Anyway.

I've posted the HGG mod changelog a few pages back. You can check it out to see if the mod is to your liking.
Thanks, that's actually nice, I downloaded it and looked at some settings 'n stuff (I liked those, much more direct control over things than in the vanilla game) but a changelog should give me a more accurate idea of whats going on with the mod and what they've been working on recently.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
View attachment 2829954

Imagine an artist owning a character. What a riot.

No, pretty much everyone in LT is owned by Inno, and almost every major character has like 2 or 3 artists that drew them. So no one artist really owns anyone.
still this is badly worded
I actually used an AI drawing of one of the character's artists that served to make it look more appealing.
and surprise surprise artists can own characters

Last edited:

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Anyway.

Edit: I'm feeling generous, so I'll post the changelog again. Just for you.
Just scroll all the way down to find the oldest features of the mod.
actually does F95 have anywhere to talk/ask questions about HGG?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Another note on the combat: There is nothing intricate to it. After the rework there is an entirety of 4 skills in the game with 3 of those having slight variations to them:

1. Deal health damage
1.2 Deal health damage over time

2. Restore health damage
2.1 Restore health damage over time

3. Buff/Debuff to prevent health damage
3.1 Buff/Debuff to increase health damage

4. Summon

But where a game like WoW for example comes with different visuals and therefore flavors for this general concept CoC 2 has combat without any meaningful worded descriptions, therefore making it completely irrelevant which spells and skills you choose & use, therefore reducing the pool to actually just the core effect the abilities have on the health bars/amount of units present in the fight.
Basically this. On top of that, combat requires way way way too many unnecessary clicks, and is intentionally balanced towards the dev's fetish with weak player character. Or else it would be a power fantasy.
So every companion is better than the MC.
So the companions do most of the combat for you.
It is extremely boring, repetitive, and utterly pointless.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Is there anything to the Urta toggle? I like the fact most, if not all, of the more outlandish content can be toggled off entirely, but I'm surprised to see there is a toggle to remove Urta. Does having her around do anything bad in HGG?

Edit: By "bad" I mean her murdering potential partners or literally eating the player character or something like that.
By those mod author standards because of:
Being essentially being Fenoxo's "self-insert OC"
How inane she is written
And Amily x Urta fiasco
There might be one or two more things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Edit] And no, Fen did not write the scene, it was Amily's author.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes