Basty96

May 4, 2017
To put it simply, I (only) play as a female MC and she just a slut so any dick that she sees, she'll choke on it but what I wanted is more characters like Brint or any male that has time same content as Brint (that's probably the must gay thing I ever said here but whatever).

Do I hate the futas horsecock? no on the contrary, I like it, is more dick to my MC but I said it months ago that this game has a long list of characters that I really don't care, they are way to generic, their scene is mid as fuck (that's if they have one), their unique content is nonexistent, their content doens't go anywhere, most of the NPCs I just talk once and never again because they don't bring any new to the table. I remember that I was really excited about Khor'minos like "fucking finally there's no way that will be only generic futas everywhere right?" bro Khor right now is probably 90% futas like what the fuck, I was genuinely hoping for more characters like Brint for fuck sake.

I don't really care for the waifus in this game (mostly of them are probably futa anyway and also I play as female, I don't care for the lesbian content), all I care about is husband content like Brint or something like Kas/Garret type content or dom male content, oh yeah, and speaking of Kas, where the hell is there any new content related to her? GTA IV will probably be released and Kas still doesn't have new content that is worthy it (not that I check this thread/game that much anyway).

Anyway I'm probably not bringing nothing new to the conversation here, but that's how I feel about this game nowadays, so I'll just go play TiTS or LT because they have more freedom in content than whatever this game is now.

Just to end this: 1. I like Kas (sorry ppl I'm just down bad for her) - 2. Actually I only made Cait temple because is more of my MC getting dicked (not that there's much good content there) - 3. I don't really play this game that much any more just here to read drama. Have a good day. (y)
so you're just playing Cait? good to know

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
what to do every time you start the game there is no save
I quit because of this (I started a new game recently and I'm not going to do it again) but the only way to be sure that you have your saves backed up you might have to "Save to file" and keep them tucked safe in another folder.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Even if Wsan's characters can be a bit samey I feel like he's still one of the better writers.
to be honest he's probably the best one, maybe the observer too, I like some of his stuff (idk if that's an absurd thing to say but whatever).

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
to be honest he's probably the best one, maybe the observer too, I like some of his stuff (idk if that's an absurd thing to say but whatever).
Ah, to each their own, but The Observer is one of the worst writers given the setting (CYOA game) on an objective level. If you like his stuff sure, that's cool, personal taste over quality, all that really matters is if you enjoy your time with his content.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Ah, to each their own, but The Observer is one of the worst writers given the setting (CYOA game) on an objective level. If you like his stuff sure, that's cool, personal taste over quality, all that really matters is if you enjoy your time with his content.
yes, that's insane
oof is his stuff been that bad? tbh the only thing I remember about him is related to Garret, which I actually liked, but I think that's it, there are probably more things about him that I found (maybe liked) but I don't remember now.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
oof is his stuff been that bad? tbh the only thing I remember about him is related to Garret, which I actually liked, but I think that's it, there are probably more things about him that I found (maybe liked) but I don't remember now.
Well he completely, intentionally & also maliciously (I'm not kidding, he had a plethora of meltdowns over people not worshipping his every word when he started to loose sight on what used to make his writing enjoyable & then openly declared war on the players of CoC 2) discards the very idea of writing a story people can play the way they like instead of just reading a kinetic (means no choices/interaction) novel and not only that but he purposely writes his stuff in a way that's meant to piss off anyone who doesn't fawn over his OCs. If you want a very in-depth explanation for what is probably the worst part about it I encourage you to check the ratings and read the review from LksLight. Honestly if that guy (Tobs) had a child I'd be genuinely concerned for it. He's highly unprofessional, grossly overestimates both his talent and skill at writing & to top it all of he's seriously weird, and I'm not one to kink shame people.

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
Well he completely, intentionally & also maliciously (I'm not kidding, he had a plethora of meltdowns over people not worshipping his every word when he started to loose sight on what used to make his writing enjoyable & then openly declared war on the players of CoC 2) discards the very idea of writing a story people can play the way they like instead of just reading a kinetic (means no choices/interaction) novel and not only that but he purposely writes his stuff in a way that's meant to piss off anyone who doesn't fawn over his OCs. If you want a very in-depth explanation for what is probably the worst part about it I encourage you to check the ratings and read the review from LksLight. Honestly if that guy (Tobs) had a child I'd be genuinely concerned for it. He's highly unprofessional, grossly overestimates both his talent and skill at writing & to top it all of he's seriously weird, and I'm not one to kink shame people.
Why is the dude saying that kinu bangs Nanako though? that hasn't happened yet.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes