Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I mean as an individual i don't think much of tobs, however gwyn is okay, nihara works for me and while kohaku is literally what he and bubs believe Berwyn was, I still enjoy some/most of her content. Orb kiyoko and kinu were also quite good if my memory isn't failing me. I'm also okay with his non sexual work, like the dawnsword quest and the mushroom thing wasn't too bad. He's also one of the only writers whose content has adequate companion interaction for a game that forces us to have companions.

I'm not gonna bother stating negatives cause the list would never end, all I'm saying is that some of his work is okay or can be seen as somewhat good
I think that's part of why his act is so infuriating, yeah, if the guy was half as good a writer as he assumes to be he'd still be twice the writer that he actually is, but that doesn't mean he has no skills or talent at all. Quite the opposite, it's more that his writing declined over time when he grew self absorbed and complacent and decided he didn't need to work on improving anymore.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
90% Red eyes long black hair is unrivaled. The other 10% is I just think she's fun and how she messes with her peers is fun. Helps that the extent of her treating you like an outsider in the den is just using that as an excuse to gossip about anyone and everyone to you.
Ayo the black haired, red eyes kitsune with slight yandere mood is peak, she & Kohaku the only foxes worth shit besides Kiyoko and little Kinu (from before leaving the orb.)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I mean as an individual i don't think much of tobs, however gwyn is okay, nihara works for me and while kohaku is literally what he and bubs believe Berwyn was, I still enjoy some/most of her content. Orb kiyoko and kinu were also quite good if my memory isn't failing me. I'm also okay with his non sexual work, like the dawnsword quest and the mushroom thing wasn't too bad. He's also one of the only writers whose content has adequate companion interaction for a game that forces us to have companions.

I'm not gonna bother stating negatives cause the list would never end, all I'm saying is that some of his work is okay or can be seen as somewhat good
Wait Tobs did the dawnsword stuff? I could have sworn Aly took credit for that.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I am once again asking the writers to add more Kasyrra scenes, you know the main antagonist of the game who has been absent for the past year at minumum.
No, no, no. We can't have that, your character might have focus! The writers might have to prepare for the player to assert themselves again, what your party might even actually have to acknowledge the decisions you made. They have to continue with adding dead end plotlines, characters so that they will excuse themselves for not writing for your character's transformations or chosen party composition.

Last edited:

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I am once again asking the writers to add more Kasyrra scenes, you know the main antagonist of the game who has been absent for the past year at minumum.
The fact that Kasyrra hasn't received anything new in a whole fucking year is just depressing, I actually really liked the content tied to her.

Jun 14, 2022
Even if Wsan's characters can be a bit samey I feel like he's still one of the better writers.
Wsan puts waaaaaaay too many words in the pc's mouth. I'm okay with a few direct quotes from time to time but ffs he pretty much robs you of any opportunity to roleplay. Your character is stuck being only as smart as the person writing it, and wsan's dialogue isn't very imaginative.

I remember one time in TiTs where he has the pc tell a girl that something she does is "hot as fuck". Hope you weren't imagining your billionaire playboy as a suave, high-class charmer, because dialogue like that completely destroys what you were going for.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wsan puts waaaaaaay too many words in the pc's mouth. I'm okay with a few direct quotes from time to time but ffs he pretty much robs you of any opportunity to roleplay. Your character is stuck being only as smart as the person writing it, and wsan's dialogue isn't very imaginative.

I remember one time in TiTs where he has the pc tell a girl that something she does is "hot as fuck". Hope you weren't imagining your billionaire playboy as a suave, high-class charmer, because dialogue like that completely destroys what you were going for.
For real, it takes away the immersion by substracting the player's imagination from the moment, hell something like You tell Cassia that time hasn't diminished her beauty is IMPLICIT ENOUGH for you to imagine the exact words YOU would say and fill in the blanks WAY BETTER than literaly saying "Ayo Milf I think you hot!"

Am I alone on this feeling? The feeling that in an RPG if the PC is meant to be a free canvas 100% personalized by the player then it should have AS MUCH IMPLICIT DIALOGUE AS POSSIBLE so the player can imagine what they would say in each situation? Only actually putting words in the PC's mouth on important moments where is very obvious what they are gonna say.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

"Nice cock bro"

But im playing as a pure fem?!?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

To be fair they all do that. Tobs will even go beyond putting words in the MC's mouth but thoughts in their head, generally to make them look like an idiot. "The MC looks around at all these oh so superior foxxen and thinks my what an uncultured swine I am." No Tobs, my Noble fucking Scion is not thinking that.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
To be fair they all do that. Tobs will even go beyond putting words in the MC's mouth but thoughts in their head, generally to make them look like an idiot. "The MC looks around at all these oh so superior foxxen and thinks my what an uncultured swine I am." No Tobs, my Noble fucking Scion is not thinking that.
Honestly, I haven't really paid attention to the actual content of the writing in years. I just sorta... skim the text and pick out the important bits. For sex scenes, I find myself tending to read the tooltip for whatever sex action I pick and then skim the scene, letting my imagination fill it in. Unironically improves my enjoyment of any given scene by a factor of at least five

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
necesito ayuda

1 cómo completar la búsqueda de Family Matters

2 cómo casarse con todos 3 en Brienne Cassia Rina

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes