knownelias

Jul 31, 2022
I'm even more devasted now cause that's a damn good gobbo design. Absolutely tragic.
I thought the usual solution for that was to for them to get a sister written in, what happened?

Maybe a brother who's a cuntboy for a change.
Are there any already? I genuinely can't remember haven't played a working version in ages. Was that one marked-merc a tomboy?

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
I wonder how much this is due to the writers trying to mask the fact that certain scenes are actually rape scenes. That would explain why the mc and crew are written to be into basically anyone you run into regardless of how the player may personally want to play their character.
That's probably more true than not. I also think there's a middle ground where the MC can be receptive but not overly enthusiastic or thirsty. Sort of like how a person can see another person is generally attractive but also not be sexually into them.

Ideally, I think MC should only be explicitly written to be attracted to characters after the player chooses to be receptive to their advances, or there's some sort of pheromone, mind stuff going on.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Goddamit that design is so sexy...or it would be if it didn't had Big Foot's SHLONG photoshoped into it, Fuck you Savin, FUCK YOU!

On a more happy note just wanna wish you all my fellow fapping fellas a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, hope y'all have fun tonight and that Tob's writting doesn't give anyone here a stroke! (jokes aside stay safe folks, at this point this forum is as fun as the game for me if not more, so take care!)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That's probably more true than not. I also think there's a middle ground where the MC can be receptive but not overly enthusiastic or thirsty. Sort of like how a person can see another person is generally attractive but also not be sexually into them.

Ideally, I think MC should only be explicitly written to be attracted to characters after the player chooses to be receptive to their advances, or there's some sort of pheromone, mind stuff going on.
Or gods forbid actually include a orientation option in character creation. Lilith's Throne is done by one bloody person and she managed it but not the swarm of sycophants Savin has up his ass. "But then I'd have to write something were my special sauce self insert OC isn't instantly eyefucked on sight or worse actually rejected, WAHHH!" In other news, fucking player agency Savin. Look it up.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So am I counting wrong, or we only got two named futa characters this whole year?

Pretty sad. Haven't done this gobbo stuff yet, but I'm already disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: yuzuyo

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So am I counting wrong, or we only got two named futa characters this whole year?

Pretty sad. Haven't done this gobbo stuff yet, but I'm already disappointed.
They're alright but not great, might just be spoiled by Wsan but LooMoo's stuff feels kinda sterile. I think this is only their second set of scenes though so I'm still reserving judgement.
As for only two named futa I think so, Kalysea and this new goblin. Here's hoping next year will be better now brihouse is seemingly done with for now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>Could've had a cute tomboy goblin wife to breed and start a literal army of little green shits
Every single person writing for this game has shit taste, it's kind of amazing.
Where's that one person who commented smth like this.

"aKsHuaLlY, FuTaS aRe vErY pOpuLar liKe tHeY'Re nUmBeR 2, sO YoU ArE tHe OnE ThAt HaS sHiT TAsTeS."

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes