Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Only time his hatred served my purposes honestly, who doesn't love big buxom cowgirls? (Also almost all of them are cock-free, we know is a matter of time till the futa cows arrives but fuck it I'll take my wins while I can!)
Leave my cowgirls alone you fucker!
Just give Wsan and william crack and let them build up the next years updates smh

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Only time his hatred served my purposes honestly, who doesn't love big buxom cowgirls? (Also almost all of them are cock-free, we know is a matter of time till the futa cows arrives but fuck it I'll take my wins while I can!)
*cof*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That doesn't exactly count, but it's half a win in my book. Anyway, futa corruption is on the way, better save the cowgirls while you can.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Atugia, the short muscular redheaded companion that's practically abandoned by Guard. I like to use Gia for short cause Gia and Bri are my go to girls and best team in the game.
My brain when playing this type of game (text based) works differently, for example my appeal for said character would come from the design or busts (the art). So if a character doesn't have a design being shown to me in some way or I think their design is really mid/boring, my appeal for that character dies instantly, this is also why most of my MCs are based on something I saw, because my brain can't come up with a design on its own for some reason (I don't have this problem playing LT, my brain works fine on that game, I don't know why).

That being said, I always found Atugia's design to be very boring (maybe I just like big titty mommys or someshit) and my interest in this character never went anywhere. I never got beyond the forced introduction with her at the beginning of the game.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
My brain when playing this type of game (text based) works differently, for example my appeal for said character would come from the design or busts (the art). So if a character doesn't have a design being shown to me in some way or I think their design is really mid/boring, my appeal for that character dies instantly, this is also why most of my MCs are based on something I saw, because my brain can't come up with a design on its own for some reason (I don't have this problem playing LT, my brain works fine on that game, I don't know why).

That being said, I always found Atugia's design to be very boring (maybe I just like big titty mommys or someshit) and my interest in this character never went anywhere. I never got beyond the forced introduction with her at the beginning of the game.
A short muscular redhead def ticks my boxes. Add that Bri and her will team up with you in the bedroom and have great scenes together and you get win in my book. You also get a better into for her now if you go up to the castle after recruiting Brint which means you never have to recruit Cait. So triple win. Now if she'd just team up with Viv and make a redhead sandwich.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
speaking of muscular redheads
I've not read the document since it's a WIP and reading WIPs usually leads to disappointment in the future.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I've not read the document since it's a WIP and reading WIPs usually leads to disappointment in the future.
If you're locked out of any of her new content for purifying her I will be very put out. Nothing about her long ago promised preg content I note.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
*cof*

That doesn't exactly count, but it's half a win in my book. Anyway, futa corruption is on the way, better save the cowgirls while you can.
Exactly, it doesn't count, it has no Vagina, it has no tits, is just a femboy/crossdressing half-bovine BOY

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Oh yea that paladin.I unironically forgot she existed and just continued with my life.Well if she gets any quality scenes implemented(cause even if she is a futa you never know if she gets the greenlight) ill be the damned.Now lets us pray brothers

Reactions: JungleNuts

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh yea that paladin.I unironically forgot she existed and just continued with my life.Well if she gets any quality scenes implemented(cause even if she is a futa you never know if she gets the greenlight) ill be the damned.Now lets us pray brothers
I pray for some serious reconsideration on the author's part, asphyxiation content is kinda bad.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I pray for some serious reconsideration on the author's part, asphyxiation content is kinda bad.
Its bland and doesnt leave much to the imagination i agree.Plus the fact that the author himself doesnt share this fetish nor has much experience on it is,well,not a great sign but we must remain positive.Chocking is a common fetish(one of the most i would argue) so its not hard to not mess it up.Now why B decided to write choking scenes for eryka of all people i dont know but as i said,a fetish as common as that is very easy to write for so ill try to be optimistic.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
A short muscular redhead def ticks my boxes. Add that Bri and her will team up with you in the bedroom and have great scenes together and you get win in my book. You also get a better into for her now if you go up to the castle after recruiting Brint which means you never have to recruit Cait. So triple win. Now if she'd just team up with Viv and make a redhead sandwich.
True, but to be honest, I never (okay, most of the time) recruited Cait anyway.

I also literally found out this weekend that you could recruit Viviane, because I've never dropped succubus milk (or I just don't remember dropping it) to get the quest, like or I'm just unlucky as shit or the drop rate is garbage. I'm not joking, I genuinely never knew about it (unless her being a companion is something new). :KEK:

Last edited:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I think Atugia's design (which I had to look up because I too forgot about her) would actually be pretty nice for a regular, normal game.

I think the real problem is that there's not much going for her as far as content go, far as I recall. Granted that could count as a blessing as well (knowing how content can go in this project) but it also means she's just there.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
True, but to be honest, I never (okay, most of the time) recruited Cait anyway.

I also literally found out this weekend that you could recruit Viviane, because I've never dropped succubus milk (or I just don't remember dropping it) to get the quest, like or I'm just unlucky as shit or the drop rate is garbage. I'm not joking, I genuinely never knew about it (unless her being a companion is something new). :KEK:
Their drop rate IS garbage, I tend to just allow the Succubus Kitten in the Wayfort after the Ice Palace quest since she sells the Imp drops on her store and just buy the 9 succubus milk to get Vivianne's quest over with that way.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
She's not futa. Kas cursed her with male bits to replace her fem bits and purification reverts her to true.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes