Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
>Could've had a cute tomboy goblin wife to breed and start a literal army of little green shits
Every single person writing for this game has shit taste, it's kind of amazing.
Where's that one person who commented smth like this.

"aKsHuaLlY, FuTaS aRe vErY pOpuLar liKe tHeY'Re nUmBeR 2, sO YoU ArE tHe OnE ThAt HaS sHiT TAsTeS."
Shortstack is TOP content, I'd be playing as one in CoC 2 (yeah, I'm weirdo and a man of culture shut up) if support for it was better, most of the time it's so weird reading scenes when you're playing as shortstack (I did this once and it didn't look good).

Also goblin race is extinct I guess, we have what 2 NPCs and 1 enemy that are goblins? To be honest anything that isn't a futa would go extinct if Savin wanted it (I mean, he's already doing it).

Reactions: KloneZone

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: JungleNuts

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
It changes a man.I always loved shortstack but Incase made me take up the short to defend them.

Amen
Based and goblin-pilled. He's one of the few artists that make short women look like women and not children, though I have to give it to CoC 2 this time in making one as well. Though the sheer length of that cock, combined with their short stature, means that they would pass out from lack of blood flowing through their body once they get erect.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.6.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Savin hate dwarves......... That's why Minotaur exist
Only time his hatred served my purposes honestly, who doesn't love big buxom cowgirls? (Also almost all of them are cock-free, we know is a matter of time till the futa cows arrives but fuck it I'll take my wins while I can!)

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes