Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
True, but to be honest, I never (okay, most of the time) recruited Cait anyway.

I also literally found out this weekend that you could recruit Viviane, because I've never dropped succubus milk (or I just don't remember dropping it) to get the quest, like or I'm just unlucky as shit or the drop rate is garbage. I'm not joking, I genuinely never knew about it (unless her being a companion is something new). :KEK:
The drop rate is pretty garbage honestly, doing the quest to get another nine is a giant pain unless you can just buy them at the fort.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
She's not futa. Kas cursed her with male bits to replace her fem bits and purification reverts her to true.
oh yea there was that back and forth with her to the priest.Imagine if that quest was interesting enough for me to rember ey? kek

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
True, but to be honest, I never (okay, most of the time) recruited Cait anyway.

I also literally found out this weekend that you could recruit Viviane, because I've never dropped succubus milk (or I just don't remember dropping it) to get the quest, like or I'm just unlucky as shit or the drop rate is garbage. I'm not joking, I genuinely never knew about it (unless her being a companion is something new). :KEK:
Viviane rectuitment is relatively new. And succubus milk drop rate is garbage.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I think Atugia's design (which I had to look up because I too forgot about her) would actually be pretty nice for a regular, normal game.

I think the real problem is that there's not much going for her as far as content go, far as I recall. Granted that could count as a blessing as well (knowing how content can go in this project) but it also means she's just there.
Remember, one of the things that did get added was Voyeur content where you watch her get railed by Brint with an accompanied CG to show how silly it looked. And with the way the menu was structured it's clear more third party were going to be added. So it's usually a blessing in disguise whenever a character is forgotten. What makes the matter worse though is that this scene is one of the only sex scenes that ever acknowledges that she can detach her head. Let me make this clear the Voyeur scene is one of the only sex scenes where her author remembers that the Dullahan can detach her head.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Remember, one of the things that did get added was Voyeur content where you watch her get railed by Brint with an accompanied CG to show how silly it looked. And with the way the menu was structured it's clear more third party were going to be added. So it's usually a blessing in disguise whenever a character is forgotten. What makes the matter worse though is that this scene is one of the only sex scenes that ever acknowledges that she can detach her head. Let me make this clear the Voyeur scene is one of the only sex scenes where her author remembers that the Dullahan can detach her head.
She can't get railed by Brint if you erase him. Damage deflected.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Speaking of Brint. How do you avoid getting the "Bad ending" sign at the end of the CaitxBrintxPC threesome?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
What's that bad ending like? I bet Brint probably does you a solid and kills you and himself after experiencing that.
I would.The feeling of fucking what is essentially a priestess that has dedicated her life to be a public cum dump would shatter my mental health(and prolly give me a amalgamation of every sexual diease known to man) so ye,pass me the fireball scroll.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I always find being called an incel funny. oh no, you got me right in my internalized misogyny. The pain...
Oh no bro you cant fuck.Dont you feel worthless now that you arent having sex?Doesnt your worth rely soley on your body count?Dont you feel just so inferior?

Anyways to change the subject.Ive decided ill play tits after the new dungeon(train dungeon??) ios implemented but ima be honest im not sure about coc2.I am tempted to give my money to savin to get hold of that duture content dock just to leak it here but not sure.My plan is to replay if smt actually interesting comes up.So either wsan makes a big appearance or a new eve expansion or,god forbid,a dickless shortstack

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes