D3l

Aug 15, 2019
So...
Was Savin who introduced all the NTR content?

Thanks to a user on the coc forums, I noticed that there was a lot of Helia ntr content that was purged.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Purged game content (coc1)
The official game purged helia NTR?
Or did a mod purge it?

Well... IIRC fenoxo officially argued that the reason he is terminating coc is that they had a far too permissive contract which means that they have no rights to the IP of any character submitted. instead every OC donut steel is solely owned by their original submitter. And they were thus not legally allowed to make new content for such characters without explicit permission of the original owners. Being restricted severely on what they could or could not write for it. I vaguely recall also mention being threatened by character owners into removing content.

This is why, for example, you are only allowed to submit to akabal or nothing. Because it is a fursona of a donator who specified he does not want his OC to ever be in a non dom role during sex. nor may akabal ever be raped.

So... if the official game purged helia NTR content it is probably because whomever owns her as his fursona decided he does not want such content in the game.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The official game purged helia NTR?
Or did a mod purge it?

Well... IIRC fenoxo officially argued that the reason he is terminating coc is that they had a far too permissive contract which means that they have no rights to the IP of any character submitted. instead every OC donut steel is solely owned by their original submitter. And they were thus not legally allowed to make new content for such characters without explicit permission of the original owners. Being restricted severely on what they could or could not write for it. I vaguely recall also mention being threatened by character owners into removing content.

This is why, for example, you are only allowed to submit to akabal or nothing. Because it is a fursona of a donator who specified he does not want his OC to ever be in a non dom role during sex. nor may akabal ever be raped.

So... if the official game purged helia NTR content it is probably because whomever owns her as his fursona decided he does not want such content in the game.
Pretty sure Helia is Savin's. that's where all the helspawn drama came from.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Fuck a waifu so many times she gets preg w/o knowing the pops 'cause she never saw face in her whole life~~~
etc etc
I've seen mind control doujin with unaware preg, but can it really happen in Eratw? unaware preg due to time stop?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've seen mind control doujin with unaware preg, but can it really happen in Eratw? unaware preg due to time stop?
Yes.
I've recently discovered blackmailing yesterday in eraTW so let's just say I'm re-enacting SOME touhou doujins I've read.
Hell, it has more options in raping people than Elona so that's something~~~

There's that green fairy that plays with Cirno a lot who probably has a crush on 'er so she's perfect for some ugly bastard corruption NTR rp. :KEK:

Sets MC age to Elder, changes to Ugly, gives sadist and perverted trait and put some exp in rape and sleep rape skills.
There we go. PERFECT.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yes.
I've recently discovered blackmailing yesterday in eraTW so let's just say I'm re-enacting SOME touhou doujins I've read.
Hell, it has more options in raping people than Elona so that's something~~~

There's that green fairy that plays with Cirno a lot who probably has a crush on 'er so she's perfect for some ugly bastard corruption NTR rp. :KEK:

Sets MC age to Elder, changes to Ugly, gives sadist and perverted trait and put some exp in rape and sleep rape skills.
There we go. PERFECT.
Geez, I wonder why people from fenoxo forums treat us as malicious trolls and never listen to our criticisms. :rolleyes:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Pretty sure Helia is Savin's. that's where all the helspawn drama came from.
It is plausible he just got mad and did it out of spite.
Like how the entire kino project was a spite project against those who liked helspawn. Where helspawn was such a huge project and investment for him initially. A magnum opus of massive customization options.
He got mad that people kept on asking him to finish her, so he started hating his own fans.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It is plausible he just got mad and did it out of spite.
Like how the entire kino project was a spite project against those who liked helspawn. Where helspawn was such a huge project and investment for him initially. A magnum opus of massive customization options.
He got made that people kept on asking him to finish her, so he started hating his own fans.
I think it's the same in CoC2 for a lot of early stuff. Things that seemed like they were leading to promising results but he couldn't be assed to finish and turned to spite when called out on. Like say Etheruined. Savin seems constantly torn between greed and laziness, but will always fall back on spite.

Jul 15, 2020
I think it's the same in CoC2 for a lot of early stuff. Things that seemed like they were leading to promising results but he couldn't be assed to finish and turned to spite when called out on. Like say Etheruined. Savin seems constantly torn between greed and laziness, but will always fall back on spite.
Congratulations, you just describe most of the main devs.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Etheruined is indeed a perfect example.
Which shows this is a habitual thing for him. He does it over and over.

Savin's workflow:
> Start a project.
> Gets very angry he is asked to finish it.
> Ruin it out of sheer spite towards his fans for daring to ask him to finish what he started.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Whelp, gonna be busy the rest of the day so might as well say it now!
Happy New Year folks! stay safe, enjoy and may we all be here on 2024 to meme and poke fun at Savin & try to break his game!

P.S: Has anyone else noticed that the Lust Elemental summon when teasing enemies is described not as a pink energy being (like ya know, an Elemental would be) but rather as a woman with fair skin, blonde hair and brown eyes?

Basically she is said to look exactly like the Avatar of Lust we get in our dreams if we fuck the female statue on the Hills, the one that gives us a virility boost (Honestly I don't mind, that's a neat little thing.)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes