claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
their patch schedule has managed to become even less frequent than before. last month only had 2 patch releases while November just barely had 3. i'm counting the Dec 1st release as November because i'm pretty certain it was supposed to release earlier than it was, but regardless it's still a fact that there was only 5 patches between 2 months no matter how you split them. We used to get a consistent 4 patches per month, then it slowed to around 3 per month a year ago and now they're not even managing that.
It's a shame most of their supporters are too blind to notice this, which is why they'll never address their slowed output.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
hardly a unique problem. Patreon/Subscribestar/whathaveyou somehow hypnotizes people into not giving a fuck about their money.
I wonder if it hits people like a gambling addiction.
Eh, that's the whole point behind subscriptions. I don't think it's really exclusive to any one service. I know people who pay for Netflix every month and haven't watched anything on it for five (People is me, I'm people).

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
hardly a unique problem. Patreon/Subscribestar/whathaveyou somehow hypnotizes people into not giving a fuck about their money.
I wonder if it hits people like a gambling addiction.
I believe these platforms give the investor a feeling akin to being "a part of the team" as opposed to just being the financier or the money mark.

Also, happy 2024 everyone. Hope all of you have a fun year.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Which one should I download?
Well first i would suggest joining the DISC server for any help cause the threads here(if they exist) are long dead.Now you have 4 options for a beginner.

The games themes are as follows:1.Strategy 2.dating sim 3.Trainer 4.SMT but with lots of sex

Cactus is way more knowledgeble on these games than me so if you want more than just surface level info you should ping him and let him guide you but this is the TLDR.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well first i would suggest joining the DISC server for any help cause the threads here(if they exist) are long dead.Now you have 4 options for a beginner.

The games themes are as follows:1.Strategy 2.dating sim 3.Trainer 4.SMT but with lots of sex

Cactus is way more knowledgeble on these games than me so if you want more than just surface level info you should ping him and let him guide you but this is the TLDR.
Okay first off, TohoK is similar to Leanne or Rance games which means I have to actually learn how to play first.
The results of me learning? Failing miserably. :KEK:

Meanwhile TW is a free for all harem making sim or just free NTR.
I dunno about PM and Megaten since I haven't played those two.

Princess Makers / Training ain't my thing.
Along with touhou meets persona.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Okay first off, TohoK is similar to Leanne or Rance games which means I have to actually learn how to play first.
The results of me learning? Failing miserably. :KEK:

Meanwhile TW is a free for all harem making sim or just free NTR.
I dunno about PM and Megaten since I haven't played those two.

Princess Makers / Training ain't my thing.
Along with touhou meets persona.
How much of the TW content is still untranslated?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How much of the TW content is still untranslated?
I'm not sure, a lot of 'em don't have full and a lot has partial.
But it has more translated ones from what I'm seeing.
At least we have more characters that have 100% translated dialogues than untranslated ones~~~

Heck, some characters literally don't have dialogues yet.
aka the ones that aren't colored green in their names and there's a percentage shown on how much dialogues are translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'm not sure, a lot of 'em don't have full and a lot has partial.
But it has more translated ones from what I'm seeing.
At least we have more characters that have 100% translated dialogues than untranslated ones~~~

Heck, some characters literally don't have dialogues yet.
aka the ones that aren't colored green in their names and there's a percentage shown on how much dialogues are translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait does TW have a dedicated thread here?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Looks like a lot of characters so most should be good enough.
There's ONLY 152 characters total.
So it should be good enough for a SMALL cast.

Except none of them are one-time dogshit things we got here in CoC2.
'Cause calling these things in CoC2 as characters is an insult to THESE.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Re-oocuring characters with multiple interactions with meaning are savins nightmare
Nono, actually written living, breathing characters that interact with not just YOU but each other and react to whatever you do in the world or the characters too.
THAT is a nightmare.

Momiji just reminded me of our Fox Waifu here so I just recreated an actual family with a sane Kinu there too.
Getting isekai'd after dying of alcohol poisoning here in CoC2 ain't so bad after all~~~

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes