Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I played EraMegaten a lot at some point, if someone wants more information, here it is;

It's basically a dungeon crawler-RPG with a lot of storylines from Atlus' games like Persona or SMT, but from the POV of a sexual trainer of an evil organization called "Phantom Society" (IIRC)
There's also some storylines from other series like Madoka Magica for example (they are called EXTRA in the game)
You have a pseudo time limit of 50 days (you can keep playing after 50 days, however many endings are locked out at this point), however there's a NG+ feature that allows you to keep more stuff the more endings you get (you can also keep characters you trained a lot)

The characters are separated into two main types, Humans, and Demons, basically, Humans are weaker but have different classes, and Demons are stronger but "simpler"
The protagonist can be one of the many classes that exists within the franchise, like Persona User or Devil Summoner, but also less known classes like Devil Shifter/Avatar Tuner (who can transform into a demon)
There's also an "Adept" class for a more "normal" experience (basically a human who have access to skills)

I'd say the downside of the game is that there's A LOT of characters, easily over a thousand if we're counting demons, that means a lot of them don't have unique lines or aren't translated
However, if you only care about the story, most of that is translated (I think only some of the EXTRA content is not translated)

For the sexual trainer part, it doesn't mean you have to torture your waifus, you can be very gentle if you want, there's actually 3 ways to make a character fall for you (with affection, with submission, or with pleasure), there's also a 4th way (which is basically friendship) but I wouldn't really count it
And yes, you can make children with characters, and even make them playable

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
According to my Steam Year in Review, CoC2 represented 42% of my total playtime. I've racked up 3200 hours total.

Leaving CoC2 running is really messing with my Steam recs, I gotta say. I don't want to play House Party...

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Looks like a lot of characters so most should be good enough.
And most of them have different and hidden interactions and dynamic, so yeah this game is Anti thesis COC 2

Good fucking luck try sleep or interact with mokou :KEK:

My favorite girl to sleep with is Kaguya (Literally drug me to become immortal because she doesn't want me died as human) and Junko the mentally ill girl who lost her son

Reactions: JungleNuts

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
Well first i would suggest joining the DISC server for any help cause the threads here(if they exist) are long dead.Now you have 4 options for a beginner.

The games themes are as follows:1.Strategy 2.dating sim 3.Trainer 4.SMT but with lots of sex

Cactus is way more knowledgeble on these games than me so if you want more than just surface level info you should ping him and let him guide you but this is the TLDR.
can not get into gitgud at all its fucking not leting me make a account or anything...

josephfamliy

Jun 2, 2020
I can't get a Wyld mark no matter what I do I change myself back to human and still can't get it and I'm pretty sure I don't already have one so how do I get the tongue one

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Did you start off as a Wyld elf then go human before trying to go back and get the tongue? Because that won't work, once you have a mark the game keeps track of it and you'll only get that one back.

josephfamliy

Jun 2, 2020
Did you start off as a Wyld elf then go human before trying to go back and get the tongue? Because that won't work, once you have a mark the game keeps track of it and you'll only get that one back.
no I started as a human I'm now a chimera and I'm trying to get a wyld mark on my tongue

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I need access to the script files (where the story/Dialogue is) how do I gain access to change stuff?
Okay, so listen me very carefully, because I wont repeat it twice. I recommend you to write it down. Or even better turn on audio recorder on your phone. It present even in old nokias from ancient pre-twitter times.

This is instruction for windows.
If you on android you out of luck, since all neccesry files located on internal, system storage which is unavailable for users without root access.
If you on linux instruction is the same as for windows.
If you on mac os

Step 1. Open up folder with a file 'CoC II.exe'. File name should be without quotes ('), thats just to highlight what file name should be.
In folder that you just opened should be three additional folders 'locales', 'resources' and 'swiftshader'. Again names of the folders should be without quotes (' symbol).
Step 2. Open folder with name 'resources'. There are should be file 'electron.asar' and folder 'app'. As mentioned previously names provided with quotes (') to separate names of the files/folders from plain text, so look for the names without quotes (' symbol).
Step 3. Open 'app' folder. Depending on the version of the shit thats called 'game' you have, you should see something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything that have name 'Content_whatever' and have extension 'js' is a script files that contains mangled code and text in one tight, minified package. To edit something you should open each file, to find what you looking for, and edit it. In case you forget, quotes (' symbol) should be absent from the names of a files.

Congratulation, you located script files. Hope my quick tutorial helped you. Like, subscribe and comment for more helpful videos. You can also support me on patreon. Now a quick shoutout for my todays sponsor raid shadow legends...

How you managed to ping me without creating alert Alterism ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphonsocat
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes