redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
enhance

enhance

Pretty sure it should be "whomst" there, chief.

_____

(I try, Lord knows I try not to be an asshat about people's struggles with English: That's cruel and pointless and we should be better. But hypercorrecting 'who' to 'whom' in the middle of your grand pontifications about The Art of Writing is like page 1 of the Pretentious Lit 101 Student's Almanac.)
For a second I was worried I'd been the one to be a pretentious asshat using whom, but that's actually just part of the quote. So that's The Observer, who we KNOW is a pretentious asshat.

(I'm really glad he didn't try to go full old english with the Kitsunes, it's bad enough with the weird half and half he does)

Feb 12, 2020
random thought/question, when or can it be considered a possibility that we get to beat Takahiros ass and exile him, and i know that we can ignore him indefinitely but i had it so i could see the dialogue thinking that if i assisted the npc's, eventually they would've agreed to straight ban his ass for being a nuisance and a disruption/negative influence, but instead nothing happens and most of the women he's near mostly always end up fucking the dude...........

Like why does a character like him exist?

Also when can we turn ryn into a full on girl?

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
random thought/question, when or can it be considered a possibility that we get to beat Takahiros ass and exile him
Most likely never or in rare case if it fits his narration in future updates. Takahiro's existence is the only way to solidify to the player of how much we japanese people hates/distrust outsider (based on his world building of the kitsune lore during the imperial era of japan).

Also when can we turn ryn into a full on girl?
Yeah this gets brought up a lot. I find it very weird that Etheryn's whole story of being born with half genital (females of her race will always be born with both penis and vagina, while only a few will have one of the other. Correct me if im wrong) spent all this years in the frost march full of transformative and still can't grow a vagina. While the player can grow one literally before a week was spent in the game world.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Etheryn is "half-sexed", something that happens to about a 10th of the boreal elf population according to the lore. Her chastity device is also enchanted by strong magic (she's tried alchemy I think to reduce her cock or get rid of it in order to force the cockcage off but that didn't work because of the enchantment). So I would assume that they would handwave any questions about why she can't get a pussy with the same reasoning.

And really the entire Kitsune Den and every Kitsune is there to remind the player that they are an outsider and will never be accepted as one of the Kitsune. The Observer isn't very subtle and nearly all of his Kitsune character's say at one point or another that we're an outsider, completing this or that quest won't help us fit in, we're bumbling around like a foreigner, etc etc etc. As for Takahiro himself, I actually don't mind his sex scenes but all the popup events where we watch him fuck everyone while the game beats us over the head with the fact that him and that one chick are meant for each other are super annoying. But again, that's Tobs, who rarely cares what the player possibly wants to do and is just trying to tell his own story.

Edit: I stand corrected, those Takahiro scenes are actually written by Bubblelord. Rip.

Last edited:

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
is there a way to change my appearance without using a save editor or starting a new hame? i for some reason got goat legs now eveen thought im supposed to be human, how can get back?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a way to change my appearance without using a save editor or starting a new hame? i for some reason got goat legs now eveen thought im supposed to be human, how can get back?
Use . In your example, a Root of Man mixed with a Yew Branch should do the trick.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
also just in case hat do i do if get tits by accident?
Just look through the wiki I linked above. In this case you'd want an ingredient to increase masculinity (a Blue Egg) combined with a reagent to target the chest region (Wild Melon).

In general: Get the basic ingredient for the transformation you're after (e.g. Root of Man for human features, Blue Egg for masculinity), and combine it with a reagent to target a specific body part (e.g. Yew Branch for limbs, Wild Melon for chest).

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
And really the entire Kitsune Den and every Kitsune is there to remind the player that they are an outsider and will never be accepted as one of the Kitsune. The Observer isn't very subtle and nearly all of his Kitsune character's say at one point or another that we're an outsider, completing this or that quest won't help us fit in, we're bumbling around like a foreigner, etc etc etc. As for Takahiro himself, I actually don't mind his sex scenes but all the popup events where we watch him fuck everyone while the game beats us over the head with the fact that him and that one chick are meant for each other are super annoying. But again, that's Tobs, who rarely cares what the player possibly wants to do and is just trying to tell his own story.
Are those not written by Bubbles? And you can turn them off if you do not like them.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Are those not written by Bubbles? And you can turn them off if you do not like them.
You're right. I thought only his sex scenes were Bubblelord but those little vignettes are his as well. And here I thought I only had to look out for Tobs...

Also yes, we can turn them off but I was technically responding to someone talking about Takahiro and his character as a whole (and like I said, I like his sex scenes, which is why I sat through his popups in the hopes the player would get involved in one of them). Would kind of defeat the purpose if I had no idea what the scenes were about because I turned them off.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You're right. I thought only his sex scenes were Bubblelord but those little vignettes are his as well. And here I thought I only had to look out for Tobs...

Also yes, we can turn them off but I was technically responding to someone talking about Takahiro and his character as a whole (and like I said, I like his sex scenes, which is why I sat through his popups in the hopes the player would get involved in one of them). Would kind of defeat the purpose if I had no idea what the scenes were about because I turned them off.
You should know the rule, you should ask drunk for there consent.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
IIRC, it takes a while. I think it's something like, at least 8-10 times.

And if you lose, you have to win like, 3 times to get back where you were before.

Jul 26, 2019
Most likely never or in rare case if it fits his narration in future updates. Takahiro's existence is the only way to solidify to the player of how much we japanese people hates/distrust outsider (based on his world building of the kitsune lore during the imperial era of japan).
And that does genuinely piss me off, because unlike the Japanese in the Imperial Period, these Kitsunes have no legimate reason to really be distrustful of strangers except for the hur-durr i'm above you nonsense. i dunno, might be the bit of Japanese blood in me getting pissed.

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
IIRC, it takes a while. I think it's something like, at least 8-10 times.

And if you lose, you have to win like, 3 times to get back where you were before.
ah ok but still i think i beat her at least 20 times and i only lost to her about 5 times, guess i just gotta keep pounding that green ass

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
ah ok but still i think i beat her at least 20 times and i only lost to her about 5 times, guess i just gotta keep pounding that green ass
You do! It's something like, starting from 0, you must reach either +100 (dom her) or -100 (be her sub).

Winning nets you about +10.
Losing deducts -25.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes