EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm surprised... I was expecting a monstrosity after that half-orc/lupine. I actually kinda like her. Finally someone I might like beside Atugia and Brint in this game.
For the people that could get to her. What's her personality?

View attachment 1005910
I really like her personality, scenes are nice too.

IF ONLY I KNEW HOW TO MAKE HER GROW A DICK I WOULD BE PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH HER

Edit for more details: you will love her too, let me just tell you that you have her in inventory item slot and you can throw her at the enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: Megumin.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm surprised... I was expecting a monstrosity after that half-orc/lupine. I actually kinda like her. Finally someone I might like beside Atugia and Brint in this game.

View attachment 1005910
And she hits hard, harder than anything than my warrior Champion can do:
1611702281292.png
She can almost one-shot enemies in Glacial Rift with a crit, basically a free hard-hitting skill on 3-turn cooldown.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

View attachment 1005910
Ah, well, the thing is, are you into being the mistres of a creature that is way to depended on you, worships you as a goddess and is willing to do anything for you that appeals to you? If yes, then go for it. Get yourself a pocket boy/girl.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 1005981
She can almost one-shot enemies in Glacial Rift with a crit, basically a free hard-hitting skill on 3-turn cooldown.
Have you seen the size of that boulder that Lyric calls ass? That is no buttocks, that is high grade nuclear bomb.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
You actually can not kill cultist. Your character, for whatever reason, is fine with killing poeple races/imps that are far to corrupt,but not the people that are creating that corruption.
Huh, I always figured the ones that didn't show up as options after victory were dead. That's even dumber, especially considering a bunch are just complete demons by that point.
Can slaughter some sentient species for being too corrupt, including executing them after battle, but can't kill a cultist or just tell one to fuck off without being evil. Truly a deep, well thought out roleplaying system we have here lmao

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Edit for more details: you will love her too, let me just tell you that you have her in inventory item slot and you can throw her at the enemy.
Just for that... She's my favorite companion now. That's hilarious.

View attachment 1005981
HOLY SHIT! Pocket Kobold is the new Meta.

Ah, well, the thing is, are you into being the mistres of a creature that is way to depended on you, worships you as a goddess and is willing to do anything for you appeals to you, then go for it. Get yourself a pocket boy/girl.
She'll do everything to appeal to me and I'll be WORSHIPPED AS GODDESS?!?! :love: That's a breath of fresh air. Someone that doesn't just treat me like just a useful fuck toy.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Just for that... She's my favorite companion now. That's hilarious.

HOLY SHIT! Pocket Kobold is the new Meta.

She'll do everything to appeal to me and I'll be WORSHIPPED AS GODDESS?!?! :love: That's a breath of fresh air. Someone that doesn't just treat me like just a useful fuck toy.
I must be sleep deprived as all hell. I read "pocket cuckold is the new meta" and was rather confused for a few seconds

• Haha

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
Do you guys like kobolds? Cuz it’s kobold time!

0.3.31 Patch Notes:

• Lyric the Kobold can be found frozen solid in the Glacial Rift. Maybe help a scaled friend warm up some…? ( )
  • New fancy time display! You can turn it off in the options if you prefer plain text.
  • Married Ahmri has some new talks!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Lyric splash art by our very own DCL!
wtf is a kobold?

Sep 20, 2019
Kobolds used to be goblin-like people in German folklore until DnD 3e made them lizard people and everyone else copied it. They had a short dog phase with 2e but it didn't spread as much as their 3e version.
Can be another type of dragons as well since it is related to them in some ways, but users have different views to species and stuffs, but they look like another type of dragons to me.

Sep 20, 2019
Maybe the Male one will eventually be able to be a FemBoy or have body parts changes for him to receive from using items and stuffs?

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
anyone got a save for dom arona about to fight against her brother? i wanna see the throne scene as a sub, cant be bother to restart anew

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
whers is this kobold everyone is talkig about?
And if you can't find the Kobold in the Glacial Rift, then you have the bug that's going around where you'll just have to go to the nursery and you'll get an introductory scene mentioning the kobold, then all you'll have to do is go to bed afterwards and it'll let you pick their gender, and so on and so forth.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes