warlator

Apr 11, 2018
You do! It's something like, starting from 0, you must reach either +100 (dom her) or -100 (be her sub).

Winning nets you about +10.
Losing deducts -25.
shiiiiit thats quite the penality, is there a way to see how much points i got ?

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Do you guys like kobolds? Cuz it’s kobold time!

0.3.31 Patch Notes:

• Lyric the Kobold can be found frozen solid in the Glacial Rift. Maybe help a scaled friend warm up some…? ( )
  • New fancy time display! You can turn it off in the options if you prefer plain text.
  • Married Ahmri has some new talks!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Lyric splash art by our very own DCL!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Quinn is OK. But at lover levels especially, he sure does die a lot. I mean, you have to either be the tank and drawing threat. Or you being the healer in the group and someone else tanking and drawing threat. Otherwise, seems like everytime I look up after a couple of rounds it's like, "Oh, Quinn is dead once again.."

But he is good when you are facing enemies that are low on resolve. So he is useful at times.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
0.3.31 Patch Notes:

• Lyric the Kobold can be found frozen solid in the Glacial Rift. Maybe help a scaled friend warm up some…? ( )
  • New fancy time display! You can turn it off in the options if you prefer plain text.
  • Married Ahmri has some new talks!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Wrong. No mercy for cultists, left his ass in the plains.

Is a bit weird you get corruption for that actually, considering you've got absolutely zero reason to trust him. Telling a cultist to fuck off gets you corruption, but slaughtering them by the hundreds is just neat apparently.
You actually can not kill cultist. Your character, for whatever reason, is fine with killing poeple races/imps that are far to corrupt,but not the people that are creating that corruption.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For me the kobold is bugged I have the first interaction ok but after can't find her (chose girl) and if I go to the nursery I found myself with an egg eclosion without previously had any penetrative sex.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
For me the kobold is bugged I have the first interaction ok but after can't find her (chose girl) and if I go to the nursery I found myself with an egg eclosion without previously had any penetrative sex.
kobold shows up as Lyric in your inventory. pretty much you carry her around in your bag.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm surprised... I was expecting a monstrosity after that half-orc/lupine. I actually kinda like her. Finally someone I might like beside Atugia and Brint in this game.
For the people that could get to her. What's her personality?

View attachment 1005910
i REALLY need that art-style in-game, gives much better CONTEXT of her look

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes