organord

Jun 10, 2020
Repeatable Kasyrra scenes I am also really looking forward to. Apparently she will have some sort of dream amulet stuff like the fox.
Oh man, this would be great, especially if it also serves as a gallery to review all of Kasyrra's previous encounters, including branches you didn't view the first time round.

I keep backup saves for any one-off scene that I like, but in Kasyrra's case so many of them have extra steps between the closest save point and the sex, which makes it annoying when you want to try a different position in a branching sex scene (and there are usually many branches).

For example:
Initial Kasyrra encounter: The Tollus fight and post-battle scenes.
Palace of Ice: The entire dungeon needs to be recleared...
Halloween(?): Have to luck into the random encounter in the Old Forest every time, since you can't save at the start.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh man, this would be great, especially if it also serves as a gallery to review all of Kasyrra's previous encounters, including branches you didn't view the first time round.

I keep backup saves for any one-off scene that I like, but in Kasyrra's case so many of them have extra steps between the closest save point and the sex, which makes it annoying when you want to try a different position in a branching sex scene (and there are usually many branches).

For example:
Initial Kasyrra encounter: The Tollus fight and post-battle scenes.
Palace of Ice: The entire dungeon needs to be recleared...
Halloween(?): Have to luck into the random encounter in the Old Forest every time, since you can't save at the start.
The game most certainly needs a "gallery" mode or something of that sort to re-explore sex options, buuuut Savin isn't really interested in it.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Anything wsan I look forward to. I look forward to him expanding the driads.

Repeatable Kasyrra scenes I am also really looking forward to. Apparently she will have some sort of dream amulet stuff like the fox.

Minotaur city I don't really care about, and it's the big next upcoming thing, right? I heard we can apparently genderbend hirrud or something so that should be interesting, but I'm not really interested in Cait getting banged by like 20 minotaurs or whatever.

Oh and the Winter City elves. I want more stuff on the priest, the gatekeeper girl (how the FUCK does she not have repeatable scenes), and the captain. Though nothing has been confirmed on any of them.

Also I'd like more Manticore stuff (nothing has been confirmed), but if possible not like Valencia or whatever her name was. That was terrible.

I mostly just want main story progression and some more Kasyrra.

What are you waiting on?
KM is technically the "next" big thing, but it is apparently slated for end of 2021/beginning of 2022 at current pace, which makes me kinda sad because Wsan is writing most of it, which means he won't get back to his own content for a year or so.

But since Wsan is the one writing Mino city, it might be good anyway. I'm not super excited, because I'm not big on Brint/Brienne and there's supposedly a lot of them in KM, but eh.

And I really want more Dryad stuff, its great.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
"Savin isn't interested in it" could be the fucking tagline for the game at this point
Hey, could be worse. Could be TiTS. Fen is like a depressed, -10 iq version of Savin, and savin is already barely in the double digits.

TiTS literally had a public update a few days ago that said something along the lines of "yeah we added fucking nothing this entire month lol. if we joke about it that makes it fine for all the people who pay right? you are all fucking morons after all."

Dude literally takes months off at times 'cuz he is feeling bad or something, and people continue to pay. What the fuck. At least CoC gets consistent updates.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
So Caitbang City sorry, the minotaur town isnt coming out for an entire year? Wasn't this the thing they specifically hyped up as the next big thing? Jesus.

Also while I'm hoping for repeatable kas/amulet content I ain't holding my breath at this pace.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So Caitbang City sorry, the minotaur town isnt coming out for an entire year? Wasn't this the thing they specifically hyped up as the next big thing? Jesus.

Also while I'm hoping for repeatable kas/amulet content I ain't holding my breath at this pace.
Eh, as far as I know, KM is the next big story milestone and will mark 50% story development.
Winter City was 30.

So probably two more cities/big areas after that and the games done. Supposedly they're on schedule for 3-4 more years of dev time.

I don't think it was ever so much the next big thing as the next story marker. After KM I'd assume its gonna be whatever the 75% mark is, and it'll probably take another year, year and a half.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Eh, as far as I know, KM is the next big story milestone and will mark 50% story development.
Winter City was 30.

So probably two more cities/big areas after that and the games done. Supposedly they're on schedule for 3-4 more years of dev time.

I don't think it was ever so much the next big thing as the next story marker. After KM I'd assume its gonna be whatever the 75% mark is, and it'll probably take another year, year and a half.
That is disappointing as hell. Honestly speaking Winter City felt like 15 percent or maybe 20 percent at max in terms of story progression.

Nothing worthy of discussion happened at Winter City's arc at all and the place is still damn near devoid of content or people.

If this theme runs up, the main story is pretty much shafted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah gallery mode would improve the game greatly in terms of experience.

Too many times I just restart to see the unique Berwyn scenes in the early game or Salamander Siblings content. Since they are adding Kas replay scenes in a dream sequence maybe there is hope for all the other characters.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
That is disappointing as hell. Honestly speaking Winter City felt like 15 percent or maybe 20 percent at max in terms of story progression.

Nothing worthy of discussion happened at Winter City's arc at all and the place is still damn near devoid of content or people.

If this theme runs up, the main story is pretty much shafted.
Is Kassyra summoning Demons from an abyss and turning a queen into another demon really not enough for you? I think it shows more promise than whatever the fuck miscellaneous shit is going down in harvest valley. Also I still have no fucking clue what that goddamn wardrobe quest was. There's a point when surrealism goes so far as to make me ask "what the fuck am I moving towards, how am I moving, where am I, I see the map but have little description to go off, when words are supposed to say it all" this is one begginner ass DM, even worse then when I started, it's a bizarre mix of lazy and confusing imo.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah gallery mode would improve the game greatly in terms of experience.

Too many times I just restart to see the unique Berwyn scenes in the early game or Salamander Siblings content. Since they are adding Kas reply scenes in a dream sequence maybe there is hope for all the other characters.
What I do is copy/paste all the scenes I like into a text document.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Anything wsan I look forward to. I look forward to him expanding the driads.

Minotaur city I don't really care about, and it's the big next upcoming thing, right? I heard we can apparently genderbend hirrud or something so that should be interesting, but I'm not really interested in Cait getting banged by like 20 minotaurs or whatever.

Oh and the Winter City elves. I want more stuff on the priest, the gatekeeper girl (how the FUCK does she not have repeatable scenes), and the captain. Though nothing has been confirmed on any of them.

Also I'd like more Manticore stuff (nothing has been confirmed), but if possible not like Valencia or whatever her name was. That was terrible.

I mostly just want main story progression and some more Kasyrra.

What are you waiting on?
Khorminos is especially exciting. I played this game since its release and its gates have always taunted me.Especially with the way Brint/Brienne talked about it. And the way entire developer team seems to be working on it gives me hope that it will be more fleshed out then anything before it. Given the time frame of it being complete (as in most of the planned content implemented) at end of next year. Also, I just want to be finally be able to kick ass of those bodyguards.

I am also looking forward to some new sex scenes written by Savin. His especially since he did not really do many of those in last couple of months.

Also lets talk about Wsan, since he is major player when it comes Khorminos, I am looking forwoard to him writing something on grander scale. Up until this point he mostly stuck with character writing and small quests here and there. This could be good oppurtunity to see what he brings to the table when it comes to story and the world of the game. Also sibling incest is always great.

Speaking of minos, another genderbend cow concubine sounds so fucking nice, and this ones seem like it will deliver more on that front. Now, I like Brienne, but she has as much in common with Brint as water to oil. So it kind of undervalues the concept of genderbending the hot muscle bro/polymorious BF if he just ends up being a whole different person. And for me personally, I like when there is some struggle when it comes to person accepting themselves as different gender, especially if they did not plan for it. Now sure, it makes sense for Brint since he is so easy going, but at same time, it just undermines the situation even more from me. It does not help that a lot of Wsans women feel samey. But that is a tangent for another time.

And from looks of it genderbent Hirurd (Hilda?) seems to fix most of mine complaints. Still, she is written by Bubbles so quality could vary greatly. But it looks like she will struggle somewhat with her change. Especially since it looks like we will force her to go through it and enslave her so that we could mind break her into her new role. Which is a huge plus in my book, since I like rape and mind break content. Even tho I know this will be toned down since it is CoC2, but at least we will be able to do some more corrupt things in game called Corroption of Champions 2. Who would have thought? And doing it to Hirrurd, self proclaimed harem master, does add "breaking the dom"element to it, which we all know rocks. Plus it helps that I love her design and it does bring up the hope of fucking her with/next to her former and now our harem which she herself will be part off.

Now on to the things I wish for, I do hope for a man/boy that leans more into monogamy. It kind of sucks that a lot of the men in this game are not fuckable and those that are either one time romps or polyamorous. Come on, a lot of women in this game propose love to us on sight while most men treats us one of many holes in back alley.Add at least one that is not tide to him being a women in other half of timelines.

And since I do not want to write anymore here other things that I want in short burst.
Allow me to knock up every elf in winter City (all 2 and half of them)/more pregnancies period. Expansion for all non Arona Orc girls and that bunny girl.Allow me to tell that elf boy in woods to fuck off. And finally, do something more with Atugia, the unwanted child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Megumin.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is Kassyra summoning Demons from an abyss and turning a queen into another demon really not enough for you? I think it shows more promise than whatever the fuck miscellaneous shit is going down in harvest valley. Also I still have no fucking clue what that goddamn wardrobe quest was. There's a point when surrealism goes so far as to make me ask "what the fuck am I moving towards, how am I moving, where am I, I see the map but have little description to go off, when words are supposed to say it all" this is one begginner ass DM, even worse then when I started, it's a bizarre mix of lazy and confusing imo.
I keep asking myself "how the fuck did the story move forward with winter city". I find no answer. Wow, kas summoned the weird dragon shits from CoC1. Amazing. Story moved forward 0.5 percent.

TiTS and this both are terrible in the main story department. Neither have any clue what to do with the main plot. At least TiTS's story lends itself well to fucking around on side planets, there is no sense of urgency. With CoC2 you're supposed to save the fucking world, lmao, and nobody cares.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I keep asking myself "how the fuck did the story move forward with winter city". I find no answer. Wow, kas summoned the weird dragon shits from CoC1. Amazing. Story moved forward 0.5 percent.

TiTS and this both are terrible in the main story department. Neither have any clue what to do with the main plot. At least TiTS's story lends itself well to fucking around on side planets, there is no sense of urgency. With CoC2 you're supposed to save the fucking world, lmao, and nobody cares.
Well, there are some ways this story moved more forward. With release of Kases children and her becoming stronger thanks to them, we see more and more corruption seeping in this world. One of options even introduces new threats for marches, but that is mostly setting up future plot points. Glaciar rift shines more light on what is going on in the world and it also puts some needed history to the events thanks to Gwyns mom. It also furthers our relationship with Kas. But that is everything I can think of as of now that is not minor set up for future.
I will have to agree with you that I can not really feel gravitos of the situation since Kas is taking her sweet time by waiting for us to finish whatever the fuck we are doing. But I am not that bother by it since, well, I am used to it in games. Even my favorite games like FNV suffer from it. And I mean, I do prefer this approach rather then putting us on time limit.

• Angry
Reactions: silentangel

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Time for a really hot musclemilf doggo and a whole lotta chunky pony lovin’!

0.3.33 Patch Notes:

• You can now enter the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, located in the eastern Frostwood. A new recurring miniboss can be found inside. You CANNOT yet open the inner doors (see you next patch!)
  • Ahmri’s marriage intro has been reworked slightly. You can also smooch her, go on walks, and go to bed with Ahmri after you’re mare-ried. ( )
  • Centaur village has a Waystone now.
  • The damage bonus from Sexiness has been reduced slightly. Probably not enough to stop Azzy, Destroyer of Worlds, from continuing to demolish anything that looks at her but we’ll try this for now. Let us know if it’s still OP AF.
  • The save screen now remembers what slot you used last.
  • New busts: Hellhound by DCL. Brienne now has a CG that displays in her appearance screen when equipping her pyro gear, by Moira.
  • Also, Witch Cait, Honey Maiden Azzy, and Pyro Brienne all have unique combat icons for their alternate sets. We’ll be doing this for other sets moving forward soon! Also also, Ahmri’s flower busts are hooked up for during/after marrying her.
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Really disliking how one of the only male companions is slowly being overshadowed by his genderbent self. If Brienne is gonna become the canon route I'll just take that as a fuck you to people into men and stop playing the game
It kinda sucks for people that like men but this game always focused more on women.

Doesn't suck for me tho, I love bitches

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really disliking how one of the only male companions is slowly being overshadowed by his genderbent self. If Brienne is gonna become the canon route I'll just take that as a fuck you to people into men and stop playing the game
The whole reason they went they genderbend angle is because Brint was about as popular as Covid.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes