crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Really disliking how one of the only male companions is slowly being overshadowed by his genderbent self. If Brienne is gonna become the canon route I'll just take that as a fuck you to people into men and stop playing the game
Not into guys myself, but I can sympathize with that notion. To be fair, though, the exclusion of more male oriented characters alone doesn't strike me as the proverbial finger to those into men, rather merely an indication that the writers have more of an obvious interest one way over the other. I don't want to sound like one of those, "Write it yourself if you want it so bad," guys, but it is what it is. Games like this are typically structured around concepts that interest the developers, even if there are players who value them differently. If we're lucky, given CoC had seeming far more followers and companions than CoC2, we'll see more added in and they won't all be just chicks or chicks with dicks.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Actually, I'm pretty sure this isn't true.
There's going to be a war between Keros and another god (iirc, a god from CoC1) that you can choose sides for. It even mentions this when you pick up the amulet (it locks you into Keros's side).

And TheObserver has mentioned that he plans to give you the opportunity to run the foxes out of the area completely also later on.
I believe they dropped being able to side with the other god (I think his name is Taoth) because there wasn't a writer for the other side and tobs didn't want to do it. I haven't looked at their forums since last September, so it is possible they decided to reinstate that.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
If we're lucky, given CoC had seeming far more followers and companions than CoC2, we'll see more added in and they won't all be just chicks or chicks with dicks.
Well, there's only two more companions coming before they're completely done, and ones a chick, the other is gonna be written by B, and his companion ideas are...

I'm not sure what I'd like to use my one slot on. The siorc/shark people are coming up soon and I was thinking of making Izma 2.0: a big, burly, Amazonian shark futa with rippling muscles and a fat futa cock, but she has body image issues and would prefer to be seen as, and treated, more femininely. She wants to wear dresses and make up but she doesn't want to hurt herself by letting her muscles atrophy. Would be a switch and she'd wield a spellhammer.

An alternative idea would be the genie girl I wanted to write. Because she's a genie, anybody could essentially write her to be anything they wanted and do any sex act they can imagine. She could be an 8ft busty vampire mommy or she could be a slime. Or she could be a dude, whatever.

edit: or maybe the hellhound wife, as outlined in

So probably not lucky, no.

And to be fair, the current companion count is 3 male, 5 female, and one herm, plus however you wanna count Ryn, so we're actually kinda lacking in the chicks with dicks department.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Really disliking how one of the only male companions is slowly being overshadowed by his genderbent self. If Brienne is gonna become the canon route I'll just take that as a fuck you to people into men and stop playing the game
Yep. Admittedly I have no interest in fucking Brint but he's still my favourite companion because he fills the much needed position of best buddy. He's laid-back, can take a jab and give one in return, and is more than willing to help you put an obnoxious try-hard orc in her place when she's dumb enough to attack random strangers.

Though to be perfectly honest aside from him the only companions I really like are Berwyn and Etheryn and they all have dicks :unsure: I tried to like Kiyoko but she's saddled with way too much garbage. Cait reminds me uncomfortably of Urta and if I could kill Arona I would do it in a heartbeat.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
Time for a really hot musclemilf doggo and a whole lotta chunky pony lovin’!

0.3.33 Patch Notes:

• You can now enter the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, located in the eastern Frostwood. A new recurring miniboss can be found inside. You CANNOT yet open the inner doors (see you next patch!)
  • Ahmri’s marriage intro has been reworked slightly. You can also smooch her, go on walks, and go to bed with Ahmri after you’re mare-ried. ( )
  • Centaur village has a Waystone now.
  • The damage bonus from Sexiness has been reduced slightly. Probably not enough to stop Azzy, Destroyer of Worlds, from continuing to demolish anything that looks at her but we’ll try this for now. Let us know if it’s still OP AF.
  • The save screen now remembers what slot you used last.
  • New busts: Hellhound by DCL. Brienne now has a CG that displays in her appearance screen when equipping her pyro gear, by Moira.
  • Also, Witch Cait, Honey Maiden Azzy, and Pyro Brienne all have unique combat icons for their alternate sets. We’ll be doing this for other sets moving forward soon! Also also, Ahmri’s flower busts are hooked up for during/after marrying her.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Mega pc
Mega apk
Time for a really hot musclemilf doggo and a whole lotta chunky pony lovin’!

0.3.33 Patch Notes:

• You can now enter the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, located in the eastern Frostwood. A new recurring miniboss can be found inside. You CANNOT yet open the inner doors (see you next patch!)
  • Ahmri’s marriage intro has been reworked slightly. You can also smooch her, go on walks, and go to bed with Ahmri after you’re mare-ried. ( )
  • Centaur village has a Waystone now.
  • The damage bonus from Sexiness has been reduced slightly. Probably not enough to stop Azzy, Destroyer of Worlds, from continuing to demolish anything that looks at her but we’ll try this for now. Let us know if it’s still OP AF.
  • The save screen now remembers what slot you used last.
  • New busts: Hellhound by DCL. Brienne now has a CG that displays in her appearance screen when equipping her pyro gear, by Moira.
  • Also, Witch Cait, Honey Maiden Azzy, and Pyro Brienne all have unique combat icons for their alternate sets. We’ll be doing this for other sets moving forward soon! Also also, Ahmri’s flower busts are hooked up for during/after marrying her.
Thanks for the quick post; been watching the thread since I saw the post on Fen's Blog!~ :giggle:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I believe they dropped being able to side with the other god (I think his name is Taoth) because there wasn't a writer for the other side and tobs didn't want to do it. I haven't looked at their forums since last September, so it is possible they decided to reinstate that.
I just had an aneurysm. Fukken Tobs, man.

• Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I just had an aneurysm. Fukken Tobs, man.
I do not see where you got that idea. Only thing that Brint is going to lack in new updates is incest content . Which is bulshit.
And Wsan is doing pretty good job keeping it even considering that Brienne is certainly way more popular.

Why is no one posting sources when it comes to Kiyoko and kitsune. When did Tobs ever promise such a thing?n

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
As cynical as this might sound, this seems to be a simple case of "men play this the most". Brienne is more popular than Brint because the overwhelming amount of ppl playing this are straight/bi men.

Also, Brint got his ability expansion first, lol.

Reactions: Elias85

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Just like the rabbit guy whatever the fuck his name is. I think he is amongst the least used and liked companions, nobody gives a shit about his existence lol. At least Brint was a bro.
I like and use Quin...(I know that doesn't make me the majority but still!) :confused:

I only use male companions and Berwyn is too femboi tsundere/brat for me. And I think Quin synergizes well with a blackmage who uses grease and the flame companion. The only things I don't like about him are his sex scenes, they do nothing for me because the writing is meh. And that he seems like an afterthought compared to the screentime other companions get (like Cait, Kiyoko, Cait, Etheryn, Cait, etc). Idk I'd be interested in seeing more from him.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Just like the rabbit guy whatever the fuck his name is. I think he is amongst the least used and liked companions, nobody gives a shit about his existence lol. At least Brint was a bro.
I think Quin (bunny boy)is only beaten by Atugia and maybe Azy when it comes to being least popular/liked companion. And only reason those two could be last is because one is abandoned red headed child and Wasp only came out recently. Scrach that, even If Azzy is probably my least liked companion, she is still probably more popular since... I got nothing. She is so bland ...

Still, it is not that Bubbles wrote him wrong. Quinn has miss fortune of being a boy that only tops, is sometimes a jackass and his playstyle not really meshing with how people like to play. Still, while I can see why he is unpopular, I do not see how he is a bad per say. My only major personal gripe is that he only tops, but that is not really a fault of the character. Same way where Brienne only being a sub is not a fault in itself.
What problem could people have with him that he is so disliked here?

Any of you fuckers know if Byvernia is planned as a companion?
No since her author Bubbles already has a companion in form of Quin.
She is planned on getting relationship expansion.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think Quin (bunny boy)is only beaten by Atugia and maybe Azy when it comes to being least popular/liked companion. And only reason those two could be last is because one is abandoned red headed child and Wasp only came out recently. Scrach that, even If Azzy is probably my least liked companion, she is still probably more popular since... I got nothing. She is so bland ...

Still, it is not that Bubbles wrote him wrong. Quinn has miss fortune of being a boy that only tops, is sometimes a jackass and his playstyle not really meshing with how people like to play. Still, while I can see why he is unpopular, I do not see how he is a bad per say. My only major personal gripe is that he only tops, but that is not really a fault of the character. Same way where Brienne only being a sub is not a fault in itself.
What problem could people have with him that he is so disliked here?

No since her author Bubbles already has a companion in form of Quin.
She is planned on getting relationship expansion.
There is no real issue with him, the only "issue" is that he is pretty much not what most people are into, and like i said most people playing this game are straight/ish (this may not be the right term but what i mean is i believe content in which mc penetrates is probably far more popular than content in which mc is penetrated) males i'd be willing to bet, despite the lots of futas.

Also Byvernia really needs new content. Her scene with "flicking the bean" makes me laugh and it makes no sense, but she's cool.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Quin is a good companion for people into masculine men. He's literally one of two options, I also use him as a companion often. If the story didn't revolve around Cait and her sister, I would've replaced her with Quin long ago

Jul 22, 2019
There is no real issue with him, the only "issue" is that he is pretty much not what most people are into, and like i said most people playing this game are straight/ish (this may not be the right term but what i mean is i believe content in which mc penetrates is probably far more popular than content in which mc is penetrated) males i'd be willing to bet, despite the lots of futas.
Eh if we treat it like an actual RPG there's for sure some issues with his writing, like you've got zero reason to trust this guy at all, he's blatantly a cultist and is asking you to get him into the town. From an RP perspective you'd have to be an idiot to actually recruit him, and then he doesn't really have that much to add to the game as a personality, imo.

But yeah the main reason he's unpopular is clearly just that most people playing are vaguely straight males. It's the same reason gay content is lacking in general, if you're not passionate about it as an author, why put it in over a M/F scene that way more people want?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes