NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Try speaking with River in Hawkethorne after the whole business with the Naga Goddess, you'll find he and Mallach are...somewhat related (this is as much i can say without spoiling since it's your first time and it sounds like you enjoy the God's plot, which i don't blame you first time i saw it i enjoyed it too).

Reactions: namelessone22

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
You could have just said "If your name is Atugia you get next to no content" and you would have made same point.

Talk to that roaming Orc that spawns is same place where Harpies/Arona used to spawn.
gretel right? yea I'm already pass through that part where I already talked with her but after that making me stuck the hint only say " the giant bra surely belongs so solveig family that might narrow a time and place "

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
yea I'm already talked with solveig, but still nothing happened. is it maybe need some kind of item or something?
Did you talk to Berwyn about it possibly being his father? That's the final convo I always forget in that chain and it hangs it up, he just says "No fuck off" though.

Jul 26, 2019
The Hellhound in this update physically reminds me a lot of Kurobinega's Monster Girl Encyclopedia's Hellhound. Of which i am not complaining, it is a pretty cool looking design

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well
Ffs. Fuck you and your bitch-cat Savin.

Then again I wasn't really expecting any new companions, so whatever.
As said, there are only 2 companions left. One is a mouse girl by William, other one will be by B. B is not sure what he will write but here are some of the things that he is planing
Screenshot_20210215-221210_Chrome.jpg

So there is a slight chance
- thread in question
The Hellhound in this update physically reminds me a lot of Kurobinega's Monster Girl Encyclopedia's Hellhound. Of which i am not complaining, it is a pretty cool looking
Yeah, that is what I also though. I am still waiting for more TF, especially hellhound one so that I could play as Hellhound lady. Especially since I am planing on using Hellhound girl from said Encyclopedia as my character Icon. For those uninitiated, here is how that beauty looks like.
271_hellhound_L.jpg
I find this style especially nice since it is similar to how a lot of characters ingame look.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteCafination
Feb 5, 2018
yea I'm already talked with solveig, but still nothing happened. is it maybe need some kind of item or something?
I just saw your old post, you didn't meet all the NPCs. Berwyn, Garth, Gwyn, Sanders, Pupperidge Farm, and Grettel are required to finish the quest.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
New public update since last patch:

"It’s time to open the door and see what this hellish hound’s been hoarding in there… and maybe stop by the Foothills for some fun with a manticore if you want~

0.3.34 Patch Notes:

• You can now open the inner sanctum of the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, and gain the treasures therein. Having the Summon Flame Spirit power in your spellbook is a good idea~
  • Brienne’s pyro set is now looted from inside the ToTF rather than mysteriously arriving at the Frost Hound. If you already have the set, you can’t get it again.
  • New scenes and an eventual bad end for losing combat to the manticore girl enemy in the Foothills (Written by Strawberry Tea)
  • Arona’s combat text now has better, bolded hints about her stages of Dom/Sub.
  • Sanders can give some sage life advice like the surrogate dad he is. (Written by TheObserver)
  • New threesome with Maid Jael’lyn and Etheryn. (Written by Alypia)
  • New bust: Lyla. Lucia’s bust has been tweaked slightly.
  • Plenty of bug and text fixes.
New Since Last Public Patch:

• The Temple of Terrestrial Fire has been added, along with a recurring miniboss that you can waifu.
  • You can find a frozen kobold named Lyric in the Rift. S/he just needs to be warmed up a little.
  • Ahmri has a bunch of new interactions after she’s been mare-ried, and her village now has a Waystone in it.
  • Miko & Mai now have a bunch of new scenes, including an Arona 4some.
  • New Kiyo/Kinu talks once they’ve been freed. Their dialogue is also more gender-friendly
  • Lusameme and Cait have a new scene together.
  • You can return Elthara’s scythe if you want to be a nice dude.
  • Tweaks to Sexiness and lust combat damage. It’s probably not enough but we’ll see.
  • The save screen now remembers which slot you used last.
  • New fancy time display. Can turn it off in Options if you don’t like it.
  • New Codex: Dryads!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !"

Someone post mega links if you want to. Public patches can be

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
"Genie that can be whatever" is such a lazy ass cop-out becuase its basically "i dont want to actually write this I want other people to write it for me."
I mean it could work, as long as personality is consistant. It could be a way to add some needed roleplay angles to some sex scenes. Just because they can transform does not mean they change personality completely, like Genie from Aladin. Now it could easily turn out the way you are fearing, but B has done pretty good job writing for this game.
And besides, this is all what if. I would like personally either Hellhound companion (any gender/sex) or Amazonian Shark futa (wife). Former because Hellhounds are cool elemental puppies, and latter because we do lack in non Dominant futa characters (besides maybe Arona even if some people will disagree with me). It would be nice to have someone with a dick that, you know, we can actually engage on equal or higher ground during sex scenes. That is not some feminine/androgynous boy or hostile encounter. I think only Brint allows that (bless that boy).

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Does the temple need an ice shard to get into? Been scouring the glacier and the frostwood but haven't seen any ice shards.

FFS.
I haven't played it yet but based from the update post maybe a flame summon is needed? Also ice shards are dropped by kitsune enemy if im not mistaken.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Honestly fuck the Brienne set, Black Mage finally isn't completely fucking useless and thats what matters.

The flame summon did pathetic damage but now we have non-trash summons...and they are not black mage exclusive lol.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes