NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly fuck the Brienne set, Black Mage finally isn't completely fucking useless and thats what matters.

The flame summon did pathetic damage but now we have non-trash summons...and they are not black mage exclusive lol.
Those summons would be?...no serious tell me, having a new game black mage right now lol.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
A flame dancer and a flame knight. Both hit give or take 4-5 times as much as the initial flame summon you get.

Actually feels like an extra character compared to the fart in the wind that is the initial summon..
So all i have to do is complete that temple of the whatever Flame and i get summons that DON'T SUCK ASS?¡ Score!

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
A flame dancer and a flame knight. Both hit give or take 4-5 times as much as the initial flame summon you get.

Actually feels like an extra character compared to the fart in the wind that is the initial summon..
Watch your tongue boy, if they hear you being happy about it, they are gonna nerf it in to the ground. They did it to Lyrics ass, they will do it again.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Watch your tongue boy, if they hear you being happy about it, they are gonna nerf it in to the ground. They did it to Lyrics ass, they will do it again.
Heh, what are they gonna do? Turn down the heat?

Imma show myself out now. No need to poke me with gay sticks.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think Glowing Ice Shards and regular Ice Shards work to get into it. At least I know I did try two different types of ice shards and both worked.

And yeah, really hope they don't know nerf those Flame Spirits. They're nice.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How do you open the Flame Temple door? i've got like 15 ice shards and no luck, also i have the summon Flame Spirit on my powers.
NVM i'm stupid, was playing a 3.33 version and just now realized.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
im stuck on loading screen and the game force close. im playing on android
Yeah apparently you're not the only one and the bug has been reported. Some android players are having this issue and a guy found a temporary workaround on the bug report section of the forum.

I think you have to go to you main screen when game is stuck or froze on loading. Wait for a few seconds and open the game tab again. It should reset the loading and the game would load properly. Haven't tested this myself yet but you could give it a try. Since none of the devs are replying yet to this issue.

Edit: Nvm as i finished writing this, went to check the "fix" and the guy mentioned he can't replicate it again and seem to have to wait for 5, 10, 15 minutes.

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
That's either a Wraith, like a big one/one that came directly from the void between worlds, or ANOTHER type of Denizen from the void, when you speak with Mallach (Catfolk's "God") he clearly hints that he cannot open a portal to save Cait's sister because Wraiths ain't the only thing you gotta worry about when dealing with portals, and that he won't just risk the souls of the entire world to just save Cait's sister (no matter how Devout she is as a follower) because "Wraiths & other things" will be drawn to the world like moths to a flame, but hey that's just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the reply :)

When / how do you talk to Mallach?
Don't remember doing that.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I for some reason just can't like Lyric. It feels very creepy with its ridiculous hero worship, yes kobold culture whatever idc. And its scenes are way over the top.

Then again not everything is for everyone.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
My saves seem to be gone. I had been using the .exe downloaded version (not the browser version), saving to file every time ... Anyone happen to know where Windows 10 stores that data? I found comments along the lines of 'you must have cleared your cookies, your saves are gone forever' but that was for browser I thought.

Not worth starting this again.

Nevermind, found the goddamn things. Not where any research said they were. Carry on debauching.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
well half of lion's legion are traitors so not like a d-angel reclusiarch has any room to say shit

edit: oh that's a salamander, the darkgreen made me go dark angel, but his belt is salamander, that's a salamander reclusiarch seconded to the deathwatch as everyone else is black armored and he has a silver left shoulder pad.

Last edited:

Hardcoremode

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah apparently you're not the only one and the bug has been reported. Some android players are having this issue and a guy found a temporary workaround on the bug report section of the forum.

I think you have to go to you main screen when game is stuck or froze on loading. Wait for a few seconds and open the game tab again. It should reset the loading and the game would load properly. Haven't tested this myself yet but you could give it a try. Since none of the devs are replying yet to this issue.

Edit: Nvm as i finished writing this, went to check the "fix" and the guy mentioned he can't replicate it again and seem to have to wait for 5, 10, 15 minutes.
hope they fix this
cuz this game is so goddamn good i can play the whole day while doing "workout"

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes