Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
i just downloaded the lastest patch and hadn`t played before they added Lyric, but everytime i save him i get this bug after sleeping that literally makes me unable to press the buttons of the game, i can`t select his sex and as such, can`t progress with the game, anyone had this problem before or knows how to fix it?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's not like us female players have much choice... But even then not even some female companions are spared from this fate. If the character isn't Savin's personal favorite like Cait, Arona, Brienne or an observer fox. You can expect nothing for them for years.

It pretty much boils down to which Dev has the biggest influence on the project. It's not like these people do polls to see which character is the more deserving of new content.

Last edited:

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
i just downloaded the lastest patch and hadn`t played before they added Lyric, but everytime i save him i get this bug after sleeping that literally makes me unable to press the buttons of the game, i can`t select his sex and as such, can`t progress with the game, anyone had this problem before or knows how to fix it?
Think I have the same Issue, though my lirics female. It's something to do with the game calling for her hip and ass definition due to eating electrum, whenever I try to feed her or go too any seen where ass or hips are mentioned I get
"error:COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "electrumrange" FOR OBJ "lyric" ERROR: COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "electrumRange" FOR OBJ "LYRIC"
with no back or menu buttons, ctd, "game over man game over man!" level error. I saw someone else in the fenoxo comments complaining about this issue, but idk if it's gotten enough buzz to get a fix. Went to report it myself, but apparently my account was executed for wrongthink or something

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It's not like us female players have much choice... But even then not even some female companions are spared from this fate. If the character isn't Savin's personal favorite like Cait, Arona, Brienne or an observer fox. You can expect nothing for them for years.

It pretty much boils down to which Dev has the biggest influence on the project. It's not like these people do polls to see which character is the more deserving of new content.
Each companion has its own writer. They write when and what they want to write.

Polls wouldn't do anything.

Cait getting new content doesn't affect, say, Atugia getting new content, its not either or.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I am also having this issue. Latest Patch as well.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Solved in a way, just downloaded and older patch, rescued lyric, saved then loaded the save on a newer patch, problem is that lyric is kinda bugged right now, can`t seem to feed her electrum, but the game treats as if she`s eaten tons of it, also get the " ERROR: COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "electrumRange" FOR OBJ "LYRIC" ", welp, gonna wait another week for the next patch before interacting with her ...

Apr 30, 2019
New Update for backers.

"Time for a really hot musclemilf doggo and a whole lotta chunky pony lovin’!
0.3.33 Patch Notes:
  • You can now enter the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, located in the eastern Frostwood. A new recurring miniboss can be found inside. You CANNOT yet open the inner doors (see you next patch!)
  • Ahmri’s marriage intro has been reworked slightly. You can also smooch her, go on walks, and go to bed with Ahmri after you’re mare-ried. ( )
  • Centaur village has a Waystone now.
  • The damage bonus from Sexiness has been reduced slightly. Probably not enough to stop Azzy, Destroyer of Worlds, from continuing to demolish anything that looks at her but we’ll try this for now. Let us know if it’s still OP AF.
  • The save screen now remembers what slot you used last.
  • New busts: Hellhound by DCL. Brienne now has a CG that displays in her appearance screen when equipping her pyro gear, by Moira.
  • Also, Witch Cait, Honey Maiden Azzy, and Pyro Brienne all have unique combat icons for their alternate sets. We’ll be doing this for other sets moving forward soon! Also also, Ahmri’s flower busts are hooked up for during/after marrying her."

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It does when it comes time to actually add the written content into the game.
Yeah, but...the content has to exist first. And it doesn't.

Plus, the coding backlog for this game is nowhere near as big as Tits, where stuff is waiting around for like half a year.
Lyric got finished like a month ago, for instance, and is already in the game.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
===============================================================================
*Before I start, I don't post much and don't know how to do 'spoiler' tags , etc. So apologies.
* If someone could tell me how or fix this up that would be great!

**If I'm recalling correctly (please tell me if I've got it wrong) the 'Gods' are powerful Wraith that developed 'awareness / personalities' and decided to stop the mindless feeding (?)
-- Anyway, eventually impersonated the identities of existing Gods (races worshipped the Gods, but I don't remember it saying if they were actually real / present before those Wraith impersonated them)
(Like the Christian god being a human invention (fiction), then something coming along and impersonating it)

*** If all of the above is correct (I haven't missed/misunderstood) then the Gods' 'minions' (Kitsune, Valkyries, etc) I assume are lesser Wraith minions in some fashion (not evil, just serving the 'Gods' like angels or something)

**** If that's all correct, then the whole Keros & Kitsune thing actually fits together reasonably well.
(If the kitsune are / were Wraith and they've been changed to Keros' liking (as his servants) then their whole soul-consuming vampire thing fits right in, as does the 'anal-retentive ancient japanese' stereotype.
All the restraint & formal behaviour is to manage their insatiable hunger)

***** And the entity that attacks you & Kass through the portal at the Palace would be the rest of the original Wraith I assume?

==Have I got all of this right, or did I miss or misunderstand something?
Please let me know.
Thanks/

Sorry for all of this being rather long-winded, but it's been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd ask.

================================================================================

Would anyone mind responding to this?

Just wondering if I've got this right or have I missed / misunderstood something?

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
> If that's all correct, then the whole Keros & Kitsune thing actually fits together reasonably well.
I don't think that's the case, the elves and bee's are arguably more devout worshipers of Lumia than than the foxes are of kero's, and they don't "suck souls" and have there own souls. If you're theory where right, then all all the religious following people would be soulless vampires like the foxes.
It's just the foxes who lack soul's (demons aside), and we know this from kero's himself. And that's because he pools them all too some collective source that only he can access, probably because he's a greedy (definitely) and evil (probably) bastard.
Also, fuck keros

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
> If that's all correct, then the whole Keros & Kitsune thing actually fits together reasonably well.
I don't think that's the case, the elves and bee's are arguably more devout worshipers of Lumia than than the foxes are of kero's, and they don't "suck souls" and have there own souls. If you're theory where right, then all all the religious following people would be soulless vampires like the foxes.
It's just the foxes who lack soul's (demons aside), and we know this from kero's himself. And that's because he pools them all too some collective source that only he can access, probably because he's a greedy (definitely) and evil (probably) bastard.
Also, fuck keros
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for responding :)

Yeah, I see what you mean with other 'god's' worshippers.

I didn't mean that all their followers had to be like that, just that it seemed to fit the kitsune's nature.
For Lumia, I was thinking more of her 'Valkyries' - wasn't sure if they were supposed to be like Angels, or if that was just the title given to elves that served that group (like paladins or something).

As I recall, though, when you do the Salamander Prince's quest (talk to the 'naga goddess'), she admits that all the current gods are very powerful Wraith that have adopted the 'personalities' of the gods that were worshipped before they arrived - and I think she says that they weren't even there - so either they were long gone, or just fictions created by mortals. (like real life).
(Like the Christian (every) god being a human invention (fiction), then something coming along and impersonating it)

If you've done that quest, from memory, Keros pulls you aside when you meet him and says he knows you talked to her & confirms what she said, but I don't remember what he says regarding the kitsune.

Sorry, just read that bit
"It's just the foxes who lack soul's (demons aside), and we know this from kero's himself. And that's because he pools them all too some collective source that only he can access, probably because he's a greedy (definitely) and evil (probably) bastard."

Do you know what the thing through the portal in the Palace with Kas is supposed to be?
(The big mass you fight with Kas)
I don't even remember what it was called.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for responding :)

Yeah, I see what you mean with other 'god's' worshippers.

I didn't mean that all their followers had to be like that, just that it seemed to fit the kitsune's nature.
For Lumia, I was thinking more of her 'Valkyries' - wasn't sure if they were supposed to be like Angels, or if that was just the title given to elves that served that group (like paladins or something).

As I recall, though, when you do the Salamander Prince's quest (talk to the 'naga goddess'), she admits that all the current gods are very powerful Wraith that have adopted the 'personalities' of the gods that were worshipped before they arrived - and I think she says that they weren't even there - so either they were long gone, or just fictions created by mortals. (like real life).
(Like the Christian (every) god being a human invention (fiction), then something coming along and impersonating it)

If you've done that quest, from memory, Keros pulls you aside when you meet him and says he knows you talked to her & confirms what she said, but I don't remember what he says regarding the kitsune.

Sorry, just read that bit
"It's just the foxes who lack soul's (demons aside), and we know this from kero's himself. And that's because he pools them all too some collective source that only he can access, probably because he's a greedy (definitely) and evil (probably) bastard."

Do you know what the thing through the portal in the Palace with Kas is supposed to be?
That's either a Wraith, like a big one/one that came directly from the void between worlds, or ANOTHER type of Denizen from the void, when you speak with Mallach (Catfolk's "God") he clearly hints that he cannot open a portal to save Cait's sister because Wraiths ain't the only thing you gotta worry about when dealing with portals, and that he won't just risk the souls of the entire world to just save Cait's sister (no matter how Devout she is as a follower) because "Wraiths & other things" will be drawn to the world like moths to a flame, but hey that's just my 2 cents.

Reactions: namelessone22

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
anyone, pls I'm stuck in solveig quest. that part after we found the bra and talk to gretel, is it just still not implemented yet or what?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

You could have just said "If your name is Atugia you get next to no content" and you would have made same point.
anyone, pls I'm stuck in solveig quest. that part after we found the bra and talk to gretel, is it just still not implemented yet or what?
Talk to that roaming Orc that spawns is same place where Harpies/Arona used to spawn.

• Sad
Reactions: Megumin.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Also, fuck keros
Support Fox Genocide!

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020

I don't think i've ever seen anything specific that might hint at what it might be, beyond some sort of nebulous "lovecraftian" eldritch abomination. I doubt it has any sort of intelligence or agenda beyond "spread, infect, consume" like tumor or something, my personal suspicion is that it's the universal source or manifestation of "taint/corruption"

when you speak with Mallach (Catfolk's "God") he clearly hints that he cannot open a portal to save Cait's sister because Wraiths ain't the only thing you gotta worry about when dealing with portals, and that he won't just risk the souls of the entire world to just save Cait's sister (no matter how Devout she is as a follower) because "Wraiths & other things" will be drawn to the world like moths to a flame, but hey that's just my 2 cents.
When do you speak to mallach,? just now figured out you could speak to the naga goddess.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes