throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I just noticed, is she really wearing a armor that has peck bulges on it? Did George Cluny design it for his Wonder Woman movie and she just happened to steal it?
Her getup based on ancient Roman armor since the world is in the bronze age lore-wise. They liked to put abs on their breastplates for some reason.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
...They weren't supposed to fit your abs. It was an ornamental thing. A roman soldier could have a flat belly and a chestplate with "abs"
I know. If you read what I wrote again and actually pay attention, you would understand that I was comparing Lyla's art to actual roman armor, which didN't fit your abs, but the art in CoC looks like it does.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I know. If you had this thing called reading comprehension, you would understand that I was comparing Lyla's art to actual roman armor, which didN't fit your abs, but the art in CoC does.
Did...did you see the picture throbzombie posted of this character naked, with no abs?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Like everything they draw just looks like a fucking abomination, man.
Thats the point though, hard to imagine something that has gone through 100+ surgery/transformations without it looking like a freak of nature. Its why the vaginas in the art look the way they do and humongous tits because its so cheap to get them in universe

Reactions: Megumin.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I must be missing something because it seems to me like the art is depicting Roman-style decorative armor.
Not denying that and at no point I have, I just feel that it's too snug. Actual muscle cuirasses were loose. Hers looks like its latex. Even weirder since it looks ultra tight but she has no abs underneath. You can even see obliques in the armor lol. It should hurt like hell to wear that.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes