throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
"After returning to the ruined Wayfort for the first time, you’ll be introduced to Bailiff Daliza of the Winter City and be given an opportunity to legally assume control of the fort (as well as in reality with or without Ryn’s help). This is meant to be part of the same event where you meet Jael’yn and Farrah there."

I'd rather assume control of Bailiff Deliza's ass.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
It has been 10,000 years — well, more like almost 3 — but you can finally finish Cait’s personal quest and get a bit closer to your pink pussy-priestess. And hey, there’s also a shiny new shark waifu to play with courtesy of Skow.

0.3.36 Patch Notes:

• You can now finish Cait’s quest, Cat Call, by taking her to the ruined caravanserai in northern Harvest Valley. After the quest, you’ll get a new set for the catgirl, a bunch of new talks, and finally the opportunity to take Cait’s anal virginity (and then take that ass over and over). Alternatively you can enjoy an excellent bad end written by Wsan if you fail the quest :D! There’s more of her post-quest content coming in the next patch, including a bunch of new sex scenes by Tobs and the ability to turn Cait into a half-leothran like the twins!
  • You can meat Imora, the siorcanna shamaness, in all her glory up in the Rift. ( )
  • After returning to the ruined Wayfort for the first time, you’ll be introduced to Bailiff Daliza of the Winter City and be given an opportunity to legally assume control of the fort (as well as in reality with or without Ryn’s help). This is meant to be part of the same event where you meet Jael’yn and Farrah there.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Okay, I'm tired of this. Imora should not have been added if the cave of challenge or whatever the fuck it is wasn't ready along with her. Having characters be snarky about how you're actually incredibly weak to challenge the Mighty Boss™ when you've decimated half the fucking map is just stupid and ruins whatever immersion the game has.

But then again, it's SKoW. He is one of the worst writers, along with the Bubble guy. I'd rate these two as worse than Tobs, because Tobs actually has writing ability, it's just that his direction of writing (and weebness) is incredibly moronic, but Skow and bubblelord straight up have 0 talent.

Edit: I can't believe I bothered to read through his lore-dump about the shark-women, and the whole alpha-beta thing just feels like cringe. It's an interesting sex mechanic, but his attempt at making an entire species and world around it is just lmao.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Okay, I'm tired of this. Imora should not have been added if the cave of challenge or whatever the fuck it is wasn't ready along with her. Having characters be snarky about how you're actually incredibly weak to challenge the Mighty Boss™ when you've decimated half the fucking map is just stupid and ruins whatever immersion the game has.

But then again, it's SKoW. He is one of the worst writers, along with the Bubble guy. I'd rate these two as worse than Tobs, because Tobs actually has writing ability, it's just that his direction of writing (and weebness) is incredibly moronic, but Skow and bubblelord straight up have 0 talent.
I mean, immersion in what sense? Not every enemy you fight is going to know immediately who you are or what your accomplishments are. Did you mean to say how a lot of enemies do that and it is getting annoying?

As for SKoW, I agree. She has some fine characters such as Demon maid, but I find most of her content run of the mill. Azzy especially is least interesting companion in my opinion.
For Bubs, his content is so wide varied and niche that I can not really comment on it. The only character of his that I actually dislike is Takahiro. Especially compared to rest of foxes, he is kind of bland and uninteresting with his drinking problem. With him seeming less and less likable with each new scene involving him. Sure, he is written to be like that, but a reader as my self should not feel disgust. If your end goal is us helping him get over his drinking problem and getting him together with his childhood friend.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Did you mean to say how a lot of enemies do that and it is getting annoying?
Yes. Obviously not everyone knows who Random Adventurer #348234 is, but there is a major disconnect with the game and story in that the game you is a Chad who slaughters through the map solo 0 fucks given if they want, while the story you is a dude who gets told off by like half the cast and you can't say anything lol

Reactions: aroeah126

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yes. Obviously not everyone knows who Random Adventurer #348234 is, but there is a major disconnect with the game and story in that the game you is a Chad who slaughters through the map solo 0 fucks given if they want, while the story you is a dude who gets told off by like half the cast and you can't say anything lol
I think that game usually avoids it. Most of enemies want to fight you so that they can rob you, rape you or play with you. Or in case of glacial rift, to get you to leave. I can not really think of a lot of characters that introduce themselves as best. Manticore girl and that shaman horse are ones that come to my mind. Now, them showing up constantly is annoying. But game does make a lot of hostile encounters progress/change through the game. Such as Tanuki witch and Vaush. The only ones I am personally annoyed are Kitsune gang, Berwyn and the mercs. First ones because you can not make them stop attacking you without Kiyoko in the party or as Keroses champion. Even if you are accepted by rest of committee, or are officially married to Kiyoki. Latter two, we already talked about it. They try to rape you and game expects you to forgive them.

Trteyewuwqiq

Jul 10, 2019
I think it's less that I hate Cait and more that I hate how poorly written her character is.

A prostitute falling for a specific character isn't exactly a new concept (Moulin Rouge). However trying to pull that kind of story whilst also just being like 'oh I like to fuck everyone' is so inconsistent its like a parody. Anal virginity being given any kind of import over vaginal is frankly silly. If anything she should've been doing anal this whole time and you get her V card. Would make a lot more sense than 'I magic away the cum so I don't get pregnant'.

Could've made a much better character without the inconsistencies, but then again this is a smut game, so I don't know what I should have expected.

Etheryn is better written, and the only problem I have there is they won't let her get her V back. Even though the character clearly wants it back.

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
But then again, it's SKoW. He is one of the worst writers, along with the Bubble guy.
Most of this message is just ranting about not being allowed to play a self insert power fantasy but this line I can agree with. Bubble is horribly obnoxious and his writing blows. I don't know about SkoW personally.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Anal virginity being given any kind of import over vaginal is frankly silly. If anything she should've been doing anal this whole time and you get her V card. Would make a lot more sense than 'I magic away the cum so I don't get pregnant'.
This actually makes a lot of sense when put in light of Savin's fetishes. Anal is the real sex when vaginal is just that icky thing.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes