destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
If you work really hard on something and it becomes your livelihood you're not going to want a bunch of hacks picking it apart. There's nothing odd or unreasonable about that.
...what?

How does it affect them or the vanilla game in any way? I get why they wouldn't want overly extreme mods like the necrophilia stuff, but eh...

Reactions: PecsDickAss

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
What kind of hack writer would put their super powerful OC into the game, AND write in that their self insert is fucking her, ON TOP of making it so your normal gameplay is randomly hijacked into doing miniquests from said OC's point of view? Man, that sounds like the kinda hack shit you'd get in some butthurt mod for CoC1. Good thing CoC2 has much higher standards for its writing and companions!

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Which one? And what makey them self a insert?
That's mostly my fault lol. It's my guess that kinu's suitors, especially hime kinu's one, is pretty much Tobs' actual self insert. Dude even commissioned art of kinu getting fucked and made it his avatar. Writes stories all around it.

Now I don't think Tobs ever actually admitted this, but I'm willing to bet good money that the fiancee is straight up a self insert. He just feels so painfully edgy and oh-so-cool, exactly like what Tobs imagines his shit to be.

I joked around with it saying that on the forums here and I guess people actually believed in it, but no, there is no source for this.

Plus, it would actually make sense then why Kinu is this superpowered, superhot special daughter of the special MC. It's because dude's waifu HAS to be superspecial for his oc character.

Because otherwise I can't really see how Kinu gets engaged 3 seconds after getting back.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What is your build?
My bad for answering so shortly earlier today dude, i was busy, here ma build:
Initial Stats: Human Charmer Scion (+3 Presence.)
Stats: 17 Agility, 17 Cunning, 20 Presence.
Moves: Bolstering Dance (At-Will), Dischord (Recharge 1), Allure (Recharge 2), Song of Splendor (Encounter), Inspiration (Ultimate).
Lastly here's a pic of my Gear & Stats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW got the +600k Electrum from doing the Store Glitch buying and re-selling Ward Amulets lol (i WOULD save edit but fuck that annoying "your file has been tampered" sign EVERY-SINGLE-TIME i load a save) xD

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I am just here waiting for Quin and Hilda (genderbent Hirrurd) content.
Bruh can you imagine they do a genderbend Hirrud? considering how the harem reffers to him as an old man would that make "Hilda" a Cougar/Gilf perhaps? or just as old as Callil? admitingly i don't know where you got the idea from (if it's a thing the devs announced ages ago it be great) but if THAT can happen sometime in the future i'm all for taming that cow!

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
Bruh can you imagine they do a genderbend Hirrud? considering how the harem reffers to him as an old man would that make "Hilda" a Cougar/Gilf perhaps? or just as old as Callil? admitingly i don't know where you got the idea from (if it's a thing the devs announced ages ago it be great) but if THAT can happen sometime in the future i'm all for taming that cow!
I think it was mentioned as content that'll be available once the long awaited minotaur city is in the game.

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
Because it's pirating. Yeah, I do it too, or I wouldn't be on here, but why are you fooling yourselves about it? Not always going to be, and the mods aren't part of the backer system.
The game is free. Every update is eventually pushed to the free version. There has not been any statement (as far as I know) that the game will have to be bought eventually. This was the case for CoC1, and is probably going to be true for this game and TiTS. The line on piracy only works if the modded versions were to exclusively use patreon builds. Its really not pirating.

Jul 22, 2019
Because it's pirating. Yeah, I do it too, or I wouldn't be on here, but why are you fooling yourselves about it?
who are you quoting? do you actually think you need to pirate games to use mods? I don't understand what you're saying here at all.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, you know that Hime exists? Since if you did, you would know that one of the main sources of conflict is that route is how Kinu is going against Kiyokos wishes. Now, this does not disapprove the notion that we have no say in the matter. Game says as much. But at same time, in both instances, it is Kinu herself that picked her suitor.
You mean Inari right? Hime Kinu doesn't go against Kiyoko's wishes at all. According to Kinu, Kiyoko was the one to set them up to get married just because they were getting along. Him and Kinu didn't come to that decision on their own.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You mean Inari right? Hime Kinu doesn't go against Kiyoko's wishes at all. According to Kinu, Kiyoko was the one to set them up to get married just because they were getting along. Him and Kinu didn't come to that decision on their own.
Yeah, I always think of wrong one. But yeah, while she did pick him, it is Kinu herself that made final decision there.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question guys did they fixed the glitch where offhand weapons stop activating their special effects because they're offhand? planning to make a Thief and wanted to know this before i go two-hand on it, if it's still an issue might as well go with the Bessy Mauler and just be a shooter then.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
So, i just spent a few hours of my life to read the comments on fenforums about tobs writing and kinuquest and shit like that and i can only say one thing, total wasted of time.

No matter what we say tobs isn't gonna change, the way we interact with the kitsune society isn't gonna change, we can hope, and only hope, that before the game ends there's a event that changes that, but i doubt that will happen.

Seriously, every time i read a comment of tobs on people talking about his work, all i can read is a little kid talking shit because mommy didn't buy him the cookie he wanted

At the end of the discussion, page 5 or 6, can't remember, he says the price we pay for getting our "family" out of the orb is 10 years of lost time, i say he's a fucking lunatic.

Keros is obvously going to use and abuse of Kinu, the physical incarnation of the PC`s essence joined with the essence of one of the most talented kitsune of actual times, she`s obviously a great addition to kitsune society as a whole, if not a great agent for Keros himself if he can`t get the PC to become his champion.

It`s been fucking years since COC I and tobs is still butthurt about all the shit that happened, to me, it`s better to just expect nothing out of it, at least that way, anything that happens will be something

im stuck after meeting Lyric cant click boy or girl choice
You can try and load your file in a older version of the game so that the game doesn`t break when choosing Lyric`s sex, or, try to fuck around with the save file, if you open it on a text editor you can change a bunch of things, i think Lyric`s sex might be one of them.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes