NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Perhaps before they add another line of code to foxland they should instead a citizen to the elf city outside the palace?
I would LOVE it if they added Gytha/The elf warrior that kept watch over the Winter City before you do the Ice Palace Quest, poor girl was THIRSTY and honestly she is the only double-penetration sex scene i've found thus far, the fact her personality wasn't bitchy at all is a huge plus.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I would LOVE it if they added Gytha/The elf warrior that kept watch over the Winter City before you do the Ice Palace Quest, poor girl was THIRSTY and honestly she is the only double-penetration sex scene i've found thus far, the fact her personality wasn't bitchy at all is a huge plus.
Nah, fuck that bitch. Her sex scenes suck. And she kicked my ass enough times that I am still salty that my PC can not sit right, but that is besides the point.
No but seriously, did anyone have a problem of beating her constantly? She is probably toughest lvl5 fight in the game. I do find her sex scenes underwhelming tho. Who wrote her?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Nah, fuck that bitch. Her sex scenes suck. And she kicked my ass enough times that I am still salty that my PC can not sit right, but that is besides the point.
No but seriously, did anyone have a problem of beating her constantly? She is probably toughest lvl5 fight in the game. I do find her sex scenes underwhelming tho. Who wrote her?
She dose have that one hit kill skill thats annoying yeah.

As for her scenes I love them because shes one of the few characters that has special variations if you got two dicks plus if they're knoted.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Did they changed the Kervus Clan Mission Content? it's been ages since i've purposedly gone for the "Dark" ending and disbanded the entire tribe, now i find Arona getting wasted in Garth's tavern! i thought i got rid of her for good by leaving her to the Troll lol!

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Did they changed the Kervus Clan Mission Content? it's been ages since i've purposedly gone for the "Dark" ending and disbanded the entire tribe, now i find Arona getting wasted in Garth's tavern! i thought i got rid of her for good by leaving her to the Troll lol!
Bug

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
No, not really. First time she kicked my ass but that was it.

This was also before new summons, so I was practically running the shittiest class with black mage.

For some reason it's fine for warriors to hit like 500 on every attack but mages eat shit.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
No, not really. First time she kicked my ass but that was it.

This was also before new summons, so I was practically running the shittiest class with black mage.

For some reason it's fine for warriors to hit like 500 on every attack but mages eat shit.
On what difficulty?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Must be, i don't get why the hell she'd want to be in my party AFTER i let a Troll rampage her entire tribe, eh whatever just gonna ignore her on the guests options in the Tavern and pretend she fucked off for good (was doing a more of a "Vengeful Champion" Run and decided to burn their camp to the ground for enslaving people, that's practically as morally wrong as the cultist' shit anyway)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Normal.

I think I spammed grease+fireball with Brienne as a companion. I don't recall what third companion I had.

None of that is optimal, ofc.
On dark she is fucked up. I do not remember reasons why, but she always gives me trouble.

Must be, i don't get why the hell she'd want to be in my party AFTER i let a Troll rampage her entire tribe, eh whatever just gonna ignore her on the guests options in the Tavern and pretend she fucked off for good (was doing a more of a "Vengeful Champion" Run and decided to burn their camp to the ground for enslaving people, that's practically as morally wrong as the cultist' shit anyway)
Yeah, but then you are missing on impregnating Hretha, Ragnild and ,soon, Inftith who I just learned is 7,4 thick goddes. She looks shorter in picture. So basically she is a shortstack longstack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69420Demon69420

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Alright alright... I'm interested in the doujin now, you got the source? lol
Nah I have no idea which one is his favorite that he based his fox content on. All I could find were some of his Kinu short stories that seems like they were written after she was already in the game.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
On dark she is fucked up. I do not remember reasons why, but she always gives me trouble.

Yeah, but then you are missing on impregnating Hretha, Ragnild and ,soon, Inftith who I just learned is 7,4 thick goddes. She looks shorter in picture. So basically she is a shortstack longstack.
Lol yeah not worth missing that out, was just doing a "Vengeance" run to see how much the content changes when you take a..."sterner" approach, as it turns out? not that much.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I've lost to her more times than I've won with my Black Mage build. Not like she makes you lick out her ass-hole or she takes out a whip, though.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Bros i wish they added another God/Transformation option other than Keros already and while Nareva or Mallach be the most likely ones to occur next (since we've already seen those two) i'd convert to Lumia in a flash of sunlight lol
1614631279551.png

Reactions: JungleNuts

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Pleabians here not picking Tira, the goddes of death and war. We all know that death gods are always the collest ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes