James3

Dec 12, 2018
Almost took the orb again anyway, but then realized that setting-wise, if someone more willing were to come along later, I'd still be the only one who could free her "cuz linked fate 'n shit" from picking it up.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Almost took the orb again anyway, but then realized that setting-wise, if someone more willing were to come along later, I'd still be the only one who could free her "cuz linked fate 'n shit" from picking it up.
When is that ever mentioned? The linked fate stuff?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah I was pretty surprised too lol, but there were a fair few pretty solidly liked posts there shitting on the family content for just being bizarrely railroaded into a situation where your family basically constantly just treats you like dead weight or actively disrespects you to your face.
There was a few people commenting on how the whole kitsune stuff is just weirdly disconnected from the rest of the world too, which is something I haven't seen brought up on fen forums before.

There was also someone talking about how the politics is kind of just not ever taken very seriously, which I thought was a cool criticism of the actual larger kitsune writing. Like you becoming the champion of keros makes you by far the most important person in the whole colony (and one of the more important people in their society as a whole, you're a literal divine champion), you'd have your own whole noble line due to that status, but it's never really treated that way, you don't get much say in anything and there's never any commentary on how it relates to your characters backstory.

Particularly if you're a noble already, like that's a huge alliance that you'd expect to have fairly long reaching consequences, but nothing is done with that.

Edit: Also looking back over the content with Keros, not only are you his champion, but the text says you're his only champion ever. You're so far beyond "most important person in the colony" that it's not even close, lol
The forums still suck Tobs' micropenis as far as I can see. Place is full of sycophants.

Reactions: Megumin.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There was not, as far as I know. Seems pretty interesting that they haven't discussed why. I'd say a bigger issue I have with Tobs writing in large is how often it strikes me that Tobs is spite writing against someone. It feels like large swaths of his content are some attempt at antagonizing some parts of the fanbase, and if you're not part of said people Tobs is pissed at you don't understand why the game is talking down to you, or you do and just feel pointlessly frustrated. Another problem I have with Tobs writing is his weeb writing style invades content even outside of his own corner of the game. I'm just not a particular fan of their style of writing, as I don't think Purple Prose meets "I've watched too much anime" is particularly good. Which is too bad because I'm into a good chunk of the characters they write for, and the writing style is just too much of an entrance barrier for me.
I get this feeling too. Everything the dude writes is needlessly hostile.

Reactions: Megumin.
Feb 5, 2018
Here is my character
18 strenght
19 Agi
17 cunning
Weapon bessy mauler
Head Helm of heroes
Neck Amulet of union
Guard cape shoulder
Armor royal leather
Waist Champion belt
Hands royal gloves
Feet winged Sabaton
Ring of temptation
Abilities Arcane Shot
Sure Shot
Frostfire shot
Dastardly trick
Assassinate
Average non crit damage 140-180 dark difficulty
Your average non-crit damage is 140-180 dark difficulty? what monsters are you fighting to get that damage? I thought it wasn't possible to get over 100 damage using normal attacks without buffs and crits on dark difficulity

Feb 5, 2018
New kinuquest gives you a ring that doubles the coins you gain, but can't stack with other items. not really worth it unless you're a spendthrift in need of ways to get more gold

Reactions: throbzombie

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yep, I once had a random discussion that derailed on topic of: is a selfless person just a person who feels gratification and comfort from being selfless? If that's the case isn't that person just selfishly helping other people and stuff to feel better, regardless of if they want it or if it's actually good for them?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Took me freaking forever to realize that as a Warrior if you wanna deal Damage you gotta go Dual Wield like jesus christ, my built ain't even done yet and i already deal over 500 damage in a single crit AND bleed with just short swords and Dual Blitz (hell Eviscerate deserves it's name like...no freaking question about it!)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yep, I once had a random discussion that derailed on topic of: is a selfless person just a person who feels gratification and comfort from being selfless? If that's the case isn't that person just selfishly helping other people and stuff to feel better, regardless of if they want it or if it's actually good for them?
That's a classic argument about altruism and whether or not it's real, in case you want to read more about it.

Reactions: youngethan

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
New kinuquest gives you a ring that doubles the coins you gain, but can't stack with other items. not really worth it unless you're a spendthrift in need of ways to get more gold
Why would i even bother when there's the Stores Glitch to gain INFINITE MONEY anyway? lol
aka: you have 2 or more items you wanna sell (typically on the last occupied slots of your inventory so you don't sell stuff you wish to keep) and when you're in a store you select the item that's on the left side/second to last one and then you click nonstop (or use auto-click if you have it) on the sell button, if you're fast enough the game just keeps selling the items over and over and over (i've literaly used this method to gain 1 million Electrum on day 1 by buying 2 Ward Amulets and then re-selling them for about 100.000 Electrum Coins in between Check-Outs)
P.S: you need to check out before buying something while doing this glitch once you're done selling/you fell out of rythm clicking the sell option or else you can crash the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: throbzombie

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Took me freaking forever to realize that as a Warrior if you wanna deal Damage you gotta go Dual Wield like jesus christ, my built ain't even done yet and i already deal over 500 damage in a single crit AND bleed with just short swords and Dual Blitz (hell Eviscerate deserves it's name like...no freaking question about it!)
So you deal almost as much dmg with crit as pre nerf Lyric ass blast.

I will switch to dual-wield i guess.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So you deal almost as much dmg with crit as pre nerf Lyric ass blast.

I will switch to dual-wield i guess.
Oh those were the days of the THUNDER THIGHS! honestly playing with Lyric and pre-nerf Bimbo Azzy was just the "let's bully the world" mode.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
There was not, as far as I know. Seems pretty interesting that they haven't discussed why. I'd say a bigger issue I have with Tobs writing in large is how often it strikes me that Tobs is spite writing against someone. It feels like large swaths of his content are some attempt at antagonizing some parts of the fanbase, and if you're not part of said people Tobs is pissed at you don't understand why the game is talking down to you, or you do and just feel pointlessly frustrated. Another problem I have with Tobs writing is his weeb writing style invades content even outside of his own corner of the game. I'm just not a particular fan of their style of writing, as I don't think Purple Prose meets "I've watched too much anime" is particularly good. Which is too bad because I'm into a good chunk of the characters they write for, and the writing style is just too much of an entrance barrier for me.
I haven’t played CoC2 in a while now, but I can say that I’ve seen his kinuquest doc and some screenshots here. I really agree that some of the writing has purple prose which is kind of irritating tbh. When I heard that he was using Raphael and making him some crazy psycho because he sees him as a creep, that’s when I was like ok this is a pretty big stretch. I get that you hate a certain CoC character a lot, but you shouldn’t go out of your way to make a hateboner piece about that character burning down houses of Kitsunes lol. It just comes of as edgy.

Last edited:

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
But if she's not a princess and daughter of the MC then she won't be the super special grand tr00000 main character with the most specialest destiny !!!

(and if you question the one path through his pet content he'll throw a hissy fit)
Wasn't aware until now reading through that (extremely painful Tob cockscuking thread) that Kinu is apparently supposed to be "more powerful than the MC" or anyone else for that matter. Despite spending all her time picking turnips in the fox tree house or riding nakano's dick i guess, she is indisputably this games Neo, for "reasons". And the sycophants don't see anything odd about that in the least...

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wasn't aware until now reading through that (extremely painful Tob cockscuking thread) that Kinu is apparently supposed to be "more powerful than the MC" or anyone else for that matter. Despite spending all her time picking turnips in the fox tree house or riding nakano's dick i guess, she is indisputably this games Neo, for "reasons". And the sycophants don't see anything odd about that in the least...
This is one of many things I don't get. We can't have Kinu as a companion because "she'd be too overpowered".

Holy fuck. Fuck off Tobs. Fuck off with your weird fucking mary sue OC. Literally nobody sees her as a daughter figure anyway because you make her so easy to dislike. Stop forcing your weeb characters as the MC's children.

Motherfucker uses "she is her own person okay????" as an excuse for being very independent of anything the MC ever does...but if that's the reason, why not just make her, her own fucking character that has no relation to the MC?

God, I just want a Kitsune genocide option. Please. I completely regret picking up that stupid fucking amulet, Kiyoko isn't worth the steaming pile of shit that she comes with.

But we will never be able to go against the kitsune because M U H W E E B L A N D

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
It's very laughable when you accuse the majority of your players for wanting Kinu to stay as a child as "potential incest fans" when you literally self insert yourself fucking her brains out. When those bootlickers learned how less it matter to tobs about their input or criticism to his content, they'll move here and shit on his writings instead.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes