M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think it's less that I hate Cait and more that I hate how poorly written her character is.

A prostitute falling for a specific character isn't exactly a new concept (Moulin Rouge). However trying to pull that kind of story whilst also just being like 'oh I like to fuck everyone' is so inconsistent its like a parody. Anal virginity being given any kind of import over vaginal is frankly silly. If anything she should've been doing anal this whole time and you get her V card. Would make a lot more sense than 'I magic away the cum so I don't get pregnant'.

Could've made a much better character without the inconsistencies, but then again this is a smut game, so I don't know what I should have expected.

Etheryn is better written, and the only problem I have there is they won't let her get her V back. Even though the character clearly wants it back.
I do not see how her fucking everyone contradicts her falling for you. From what I understand, you will get to be in more open relationship with her, in which both of you get to fuck whoever you want, but you have special place in her heart. As you do for her. The classic case of differing lust from love. Most people are not into it, but I do not find that a flaw.

As for whole anal virgin thing. I think it is a common trope in smut where anal is reserved for special people. Not sure why, but it exists.

And Ryn does not want to lose her dick to feel more like a girl. Only reason she wanted to lose it is to get rid of that cursed cage.

As WolffamL said on forums.

"If you talk to Ryn enough, it's clear that she's perfectly fine with having a penis and doesn't want to get rid of it (the Champ suggesting she remove it to remove the cage is met with horror) and talking to her post-WC makes it clear that she doesn't want a vagina. Her being half-sexed meant decades of misery under Alissa but it's part of who she is, she doesn't want to change that and Savin's made it clear that it's never happening... but she might be able to grow her little twig into a fat elvish yule log at some point after the cage comes of. Currently she can be given TFing items to increase her breast and ass size; that's something she's fine with."

This actually makes a lot of sense when put in light of Savin's fetishes. Anal is the real sex when vaginal is just that icky thing.
Dude wrote Hretha, Harpy leader and that Hellhound. While he may prefer anal, he still writes plenty of vaginal content.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Most of this message is just ranting about not being allowed to play a self insert power fantasy but this line I can agree with. Bubble is horribly obnoxious and his writing blows. I don't know about SkoW personally.
Pretty much the entire game is a self insert power fantasy and that is all that it will ever be. Stop pretending otherwise lol. It's a game where almost everyone you sleep with acts like you're the god of sex.

But no, my issue is the lack of choice. You can't tell people off with anything in this game. Can't ever take a negative stance almost. You can only refuse sex. That bugs me.

Dialogue in this game is never actually dialogue, as in 2 people talking, it's always exposition because you have 0 say in it. Even just being able to react to stuff as an illusion of choice would be nice.

Edit: Interestingly, Savin sucks, but he is better at choice than many of his writers. Just this patch, you can refuse to be Ryn's noble or whatever. It's at least a thing.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I do not see how her fucking everyone contradicts her falling for you. From what I understand, you will get to be in more open relationship with her, in which both of you get to fuck whoever you want, but you have special place in her heart. As you do for her. The classic case of differing lust from love. Most people are not into it, but I do not find that a flaw.

As for whole anal virgin thing. I think it is a common trope in smut where anal is reserved for special people. Not sure why, but it exists.

And Ryn does not want to lose her dick to feel more like a girl. Only reason she wanted to lose it is to get rid of that cursed cage.

As WolffamL said on forums.

"If you talk to Ryn enough, it's clear that she's perfectly fine with having a penis and doesn't want to get rid of it (the Champ suggesting she remove it to remove the cage is met with horror) and talking to her post-WC makes it clear that she doesn't want a vagina. Her being half-sexed meant decades of misery under Alissa but it's part of who she is, she doesn't want to change that and Savin's made it clear that it's never happening... but she might be able to grow her little twig into a fat elvish yule log at some point after the cage comes of. Currently she can be given TFing items to increase her breast and ass size; that's something she's fine with."

Dude wrote Hretha, Harpy leader and that Hellhound. While he may prefer anal, he still writes plenty of vaginal content.
Regarding Ryn, I still hate the fact that you can't fuck her with a big dick. At the start of development, they still had that tits-mindset where dick sizes locked characters, but quickly abandoned that idea. Now you can fuck whoever you want with whatever dick you want, everyone just balloons in size to accomodate.

Ryn never got the patch though. So it's kind of weird with her being the only person who can't take big dicks, which is funny because some 2 foot kobold can take 25 inches of dick apparently. Yeah, racial ability whatever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NODOGAN

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Regarding Ryn, I still hate the fact that you can't fuck her with a big dick. At the start of development, they still had that tits-mindset where dick sizes locked characters, but quickly abandoned that idea. Now you can fuck whoever you want with whatever dick you want, everyone just balloons in size to accomodate.
Actually, you can, buy only in specific scenes. In such as first one you can have with her, you can ruin her ass with dick of any size. If I remember right. Only in her standard anal scene does your dick size become a problem. Even in some later ones, such as Winter City Halloween dungeon, you are able to have anal sex with her.

That is probably a left over from a period where they were considering such things. Thank god they removed it.

Edit: Interestingly, Savin sucks, but he is better at choice than many of his writers. Just this patch, you can refuse to be Ryn's noble or whatever. It's at least a thing.
Tobs is also good at giving the players choice. Only time he shits the bed is in his Kitsune content. As he says, he does not like giving players illusion of choice. Such as in classic RPGs where you have yes no answers. Or in this games case, character saying something but it accomplishes same thing as all other answers. He likes for your choices to have a meaning. Which in a lot of his other content can be seen. It is just to bad that his biggest batch is lacking in that department.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drazzin

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Actually, you can, buy only in specific scenes. In such as first one you can have with her, you can ruin her ass with dick of any size. If I remember right. Only in her standard anal scene does your dick size become a problem. Even in some later ones, such as Winter City Halloween dungeon, you are able to have anal sex with her.

That is probably a left over from a period where they were considering such things. Thank god they removed it.

Tobs is also good at giving the players choice. Only time he shits the bed is in his Kitsune content. As he says, he does not like giving players illusion of choice. Such as in classic RPGs where you have yes no answers. Or in this games case, character saying something but it accomplishes same thing as all other answers. He likes for your choices to have a meaning. Which in a lot of his other content can be seen. It is just to bad that his biggest batch is lacking in that department.
Yeah I realized that you COULD fuck her in some scenes, but not in the main actual repeatable scene. The fact that they still didn't change it is just sad.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah I realized that you COULD fuck her in some scenes, but not in the main actual repeatable scene. The fact that they still didn't change it is just sad.
I find it hilariously lazy. But yeah, it does take me out of experience with her somewhat. Whenever those anal miracles happen, I check if my PCs dick did not suddenly shrink or something.

Reactions: aroeah126

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I had a good chuckle when Elthara and Deliza showed up at the Wayfort and offered my MC "lands and titles". The WC is in no position to offer anything to anyone, and it's only by the grace of writing gods that I'm letting them patrol the area (my headcanon is that my MC only cares about the fort). Ah, but I do hope one day that I'll get to claim the bailiff as my concubine. That seems like fair remuneration for trying to annex my house.
My MC rather likes torturing Ryn like that, and the fact that she did that with the WC's monarch multiple times brings her no small amount of joy. If only they knew...
Plus, i'm not a big fan of stretching, myself. I keep having Sparrow flashbacks.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I just refused the envoy of Winter City. Good God, that felt good. Saying no in such brash yet firm way made me actually somewhat proud of my PC.

Ah, but I do hope one day that I'll get to claim the bailiff as my concubine. That seems like fair remuneration for trying to annex my house.
That is probably never happening but yeah, that would be sweet. Just picturing this noble chained/pregnant fills me with images that are leading me to be disapointed in the reality that I am currently living in. But I have to say,I love Moiras design of her.
daliza.Moira.0.png
Her attire filled with blues and black/grays looks so nice with her light blue skin color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I just refused the envoy of Winter City. Good God, that felt good. Saying no in such brash yet firm way made me actually somewhat proud of my PC.

That is probably never happening but yeah, that would be sweet. Just picturing this noble chained/pregnant fills me with images that are leading me to be disapointed in the reality that I am currently living in. But I have to say,I love Moiras design of her.
View attachment 1073859
Her attire filled with blues and black/grays looks so nice with her light blue skin color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's sad when I'm looking forward to Savin's content, but maybe /hgg/ can make a mod for this game, too. See him try to shut that shit down.

Reactions: ctenken

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think that game usually avoids it. Most of enemies want to fight you so that they can rob you, rape you or play with you. Or in case of glacial rift, to get you to leave. I can not really think of a lot of characters that introduce themselves as best. Manticore girl and that shaman horse are ones that come to my mind. Now, them showing up constantly is annoying. But game does make a lot of hostile encounters progress/change through the game. Such as Tanuki witch and Vaush. The only ones I am personally annoyed are Kitsune gang, Berwyn and the mercs. First ones because you can not make them stop attacking you without Kiyoko in the party or as Keroses champion. Even if you are accepted by rest of committee, or are officially married to Kiyoki. Latter two, we already talked about it. They try to rape you and game expects you to forgive them.
Funnily enough the only ones i don't hate from that forest are the Kitsune Gang because i use them as an XP Punching Back *whenever i'm trying to get to level 6 BEFORE WC content* if anything i hate the RIDICULOUS amount of NPC characters that pop up in that area, it would be nicer if you could toggle the rate of appearances because frankly the saturation of NPC's made grinding in that area a literal pain in the ass.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How do you turn Cait into Half Leothran btw? curious about it/wanna see her as leopard woman now!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I will patiently wait until Cait reaches her Super Fat Ass transformation before trying any new anal content with her. This is an important event and it needs to be special.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Cait's Asshole is designated "Dryder anal gestating womb," i'd tie her up and leave her with the fuzzy big tiddy spider bitch if I could.
Cait's always been "meh" to me, there's no reason for the MC to form strong emotional connection beyond "fuck buddy" with her and she tells you that in the first five minutes. She treats herself like just a hole, why wouldn't the MC.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Idk man, I can't stand Cait either but based on how new players are very quick to whine about ntr when she starts slutting around she must be good at evoking feelings of protectiveness on some people. I mean she's pretty much designed like a JRPG heroine when you think about it:
  • You have to help her in the tutorial
  • She's the only healer you'll have for a while (unless you're one yourself)
  • She displays some measure of affection from the MC almost immediately
Also she's a pink catgirl and a shortstack, clearly intended to be moe.

It sure doesn't get me going but eh, such things are subjective.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Cait's Asshole is designated "Dryder anal gestating womb," i'd tie her up and leave her with the fuzzy big tiddy spider bitch if I could.
Cait's always been "meh" to me, there's no reason for the MC to form strong emotional connection beyond "fuck buddy" with her and she tells you that in the first five minutes. She treats herself like just a hole, why wouldn't the MC.
I only keep her around because she's my white mage. Other than that, I don't touch her. I know it's kind of hypocritical since my MC will screw just about anything that moves, but Cait's kinda grody to me. That said, I'd definitely toss it to her if she were a demon, like in that one dream scene. Brienne will always be my bottom bitch, though.
Idk man, I can't stand Cait either but based on how new players are very quick to whine about ntr when she starts slutting around she must be good at evoking feelings of protectiveness on some people. I mean she's pretty much designed like a JRPG heroine when you think about it
Eugh, it's more territorial than protective, I should think. Like, they feel like she's part of their harem, so she doesn't get to fuck just anyone even though they can. The thing is, she isn't, and that's okay; I'll keep her around for when I need healing and not touch her otherwise. Sloppy seconds is for the plebs.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
yeah she is obviously carefully constructed too portray a certain sense of vulnerability that the player will want to "white knight" and protect, and she's the only real healer/cleric option for the party, so she will likely be in all parties (unless you're a white mage)
So the MC/player is pathed into protecting this pink cat, only to then watch her fuck and suck every NPC she comes across. There's scene's where Cait emerges from an alley in Hawkethorne after blowing a villager, wipes the cum of her face and makes a sassy quip about it. I guess we are supposed to give this an "oh, you.." reaction, but I think most people will just feel revulsion. The MC/party isn't hurting for cash, and yet Caits still acting like the dirtiest two dollar whore too ever grace the Vegas strip. They could claim she whores for religious reasons, but the MC has personally met with 3 of the 7 "gods" so for, including hers, and they are all total sham impostors, who just assumed the roles and are parasitically feeding of there worshipers. So her whoring in Malikaths name is worse than pointless, so why is she constantly degrading herself like this? Fuck NTR content
tl,dr. Cait is a whore for no reason, it's annoying, Savin-Works.TM.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes