M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I was wondering what is exactly wrong with "new" version and i've found it: everything other than her head and shoulders looks chubby or just fat.
I think that is the point of Leothran. They are more thicker, have more mass then your average cat folk since they originate from colder enviorments. The thing is, Cait is not fully covered in fur so that is why she looks weird and fatter then your average Leothran.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wuuuuuut ?! ... o_O

EDIT: Oh hell no to that! Revert back, revert back to my Bovum Sherry'ed Cait! :eek:
I think the thing that bothers me the most is that cait no longer looks like she's a priestess, just some woman in skimpy clothing. I honestly dont know why it looks so offputting but for me personally i thought her main motiff was that she was a sexy nun and now its suddenly abondoned, makes it feel really different from the original cait.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think the thing that bothers me the most is that cait no longer looks like she's a priestess, just some woman in skimpy clothing. I honestly dont know why it looks so offputting but for me personally i thought her main motiff was that she was a sexy nun and now its suddenly abondoned, makes it feel really different from the original cait.
Yeah, she looks like non combatant NPC. Her whole motif is that she embodies healing/white mage slut archetype. And you could read it from just her image alone. Now she just looks like your average harlot.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
funny thing about the whole cait transformation, her hair's blond with pink endings, instead of full pink like DCL's art shows
The color of her hair is one of the parts that was done right, oddly enough.

DCL's art showing her hair as solid pink was the one that was in error, according to the first paragraph when you inspect Cait's appearance in-game:
Caitriss is a lithe and athletic catgirl standing at about five foot eight, or a little over if you count her big, perky cat-ears. Pale skin covers most of her body, and she sports a cutely feminine face with a small, upturned nose beneath a pair of big, blue eyes with vertical slits. Her face is framed by short, not-quite-shoulder length hair that's clearly blonde, though her locks have been highlighted with a bright, bubbly pink color.
But then the new art screws something else up instead (aside from looking meh in general):
Her ears and the long, flexible feline tail behind her are both completely masked in pink, giving the cat-girl a playful and cheery look.
Her ears clearly aren't pink anymore...

Edit:
Actually, hold up, haven't checked if her text description changes when going half-leothran. That could be it.
If anyone has already done it, please check her appearance to see if they changed the line about her ear color.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
What bothers me is that was also made by artist DCL as same as was old cat-like Cait. He drawed Vari as full furry. Could DCL not draw half-leo and that was the reason to take Moira aproach?

EDIT 1: I think i know what is off to her. Other than being drawn by different artist. Will post update soon after edit.

EDIT 2: I have compared DCL artworks with Moira. Haven't read full the in-game text descriptions of their look - just tossed them away from my mind. Comparison is pure based on what i see on their pictures:
This is half leothorans Liresh & Syrish by DCL:
Somehow half-leo's have got 5 fingers on hands, including thumbs ofc. But Moiras Cait got 4 fingers:
I think its pure technical but only full leothorans (full furry) shall have 4 fingers with thumb included - like Vari has got.

I would say that Paws should have 4 fingers, and Hands 5 fingers. Which usually indicates more feral or human like creatures. Vari's hands are the human equivalent of paws, at least for me.

Last edited:

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, I'm kinda stumped here. I tried to make trap character but ended up shemale instead. Previously I managed to hit 90 feminity and the character is still a trap. But when I replicate the process, the character is listed as shemale when they hit past 50 points threshold. Is this a bug or some other mechanic I don't understand? The wikia doesn't help much either since it's under construction. Anybody else got this problem?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, I'm kinda stumped here. I tried to make trap character but ended up shemale instead. Previously I managed to hit 90 feminity and the character is still a trap. But when I replicate the process, the character is listed as shemale when they hit past 50 points threshold. Is this a bug or some other mechanic I don't understand? The wikia doesn't help much either since it's under construction. Anybody else got this problem?
Just to clarify you don't have any breasts right? Think you need to be flat chested to avoid being labelled as shemale.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Just to clarify you don't have any breasts right? Think you need to be flat chested to avoid being labelled as shemale.
Yup, it currently says
"You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.3-inch pronounced nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink."
Uniquely, previously my character had A cup and lactating, too! Yet, he's still listed as trap. But when I replicated the process with or without the breast, either lactating or not, they always ended up shemale. Alternatively, I could just set the gender pref to Male but this complicated augmentation that thrills the game for me just like CoC 1.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
The wikia doesn't help much either since it's under construction. Anybody else got this problem?
You said you checked the wiki, but just in case did you find this table?

2fe875d2b743aff6482aaf9866c8f895.png

If you've followed all of that then yeah I don't know what could be the issue.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Problems with trap
Being a shemale you only have to change your preferred gender to male and you'll be labeled as a trap. Where do you change it? Well, you just have to go to your journal and then to your appearance screen, the option should be there.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
OK, that Arona blowjob scene was top tire stuff. While I am not sure who wrote it (patch notes say Bubbles but in game it says Savin), the one who did should really pat themselves on the back. Good god the power dynamic shown there was excelent and the way our PC acted was just up my ally. And Arona really put out her submissive side for us to see and use.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
i finished caits quest how do i progress with the post stuff. ive exhauseted all talk options with her and her dad
Well, make sure you have the latest version. It's not that hard to get that stuff and there's not that much of it, unless yours isn't working for some reason.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
You said you checked the wiki, but just in case did you find this table?

View attachment 1087770

If you've followed all of that then yeah I don't know what could be the issue.
Yeah, exactly that. It's not listed the threshold of the max feminity of trap. If the gender sets to auto in journal, once the femininity hits 50, male characters will turn into shemale. Picking male on the character creations don't count, only the journals do. You could replicate the process yourself. I kinda think this is just hidden mechanic.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes