SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
How are we even getting Leothran Cait? Figured we'd have to use an item, but that's not an option.
You need to go to Vari village and interact with her daughters while Cait is in your party then "Talk" to Cait the ''BIG GIRLS" option should appear after the talk interact wit the half-leotarian girls again and they will offer to change Cait.

Reactions: taizen34

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Honestly, 2021 seems like a pretty promising year for the game. Mino City, Genderbend Moo, Femboy Moo, Brint/Brienne and their family content moo (yes to incest), just moo,Quint content and more to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1088130
Do they mean that long stack short stack Orc?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The same thing happened with her preg scenes a month or two ago
She got new preg scenes where champion is pregnant? When? And how are they?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Honestly, 2021 seems like a pretty promising year for the game. Mino City, Genderbend Moo, Femboy Moo, Brint/Brienne and their family content (yes to incest), Quint content and more to come.
Actually Brint wont get any scenes with family, only Brienne + Sister join in on a threesome.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Actually Brint wont get any scenes with family, only Brienne + Sister join in on a threesome.
Oh I know. Which, while a shame for me ( I enjoy threesomes involving siblings of any combination), I can live with it as long as Brint also gets something special. I was speaking in general. As in, their family will get content that will not include both of them. I am personally hoping for holy Oyakoden, but no child/parent incest, so no dice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archaon11111
Jul 26, 2019
Honestly, 2021 seems like a pretty promising year for the game. Mino City
Lets Hope Mino City isnt Winter City Vol 2 Electric Boogaloo and be an actual city with side quests, im probably being too overly cautious, since its been worked on for the better half of a year.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Lets Hope Mino City isnt Winter City Vol 2 Electric Boogaloo and be an actual city with side quests, im probably being too overly cautious, since its been worked on for the better half of a year.
Ey, your approach is much safer. It is better to be cautious and be plesently surprised, than to be excited and then being let down. But I am entering into this one hopeful enthusiastic. Since, as you said, they seem to be working on it so that it could live up to the hype.

D

Deleted member 3463984

She got new preg scenes where champion is pregnant? When? And how are they?
They were added in 0.3.30 (January public build). There are at least two, one occuring randomly while running around with her in the party, and the other being accessed through the talk menu.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Dur to her big fat paw-hands, Leothran Cait receives -4 to Dexterity.
Honestly, 2021 seems like a pretty promising year for the game. Mino City, Genderbend Moo, Femboy Moo, Brint/Brienne and their family content moo (yes to incest), just moo,Quint content and more to come.
Are you sayin' there's gonna be actual, fo' rizzle 'cest content? What, are they hoping to sneak that by Patreon or something?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Are you sayin' there's gonna be actual, fo' rizzle 'cest content? What, are they hoping to sneak that by Patreon or something?
They have consistant monthly updates with usually one or 2 things I really enjoy. Not a major accomplishment on its own, but still more then commendable and worthy of respect. But it is major archivment in wider world view If we take this site as an example. And you should know that, my Lillith Throne follower/sinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: throbzombie

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

Maybe because they don't solely rely on Patreon anymore. Both TiTs and CoC2 now have Sub. Star accounts, the latter making a bit over 1.250$ a month. It's still a small shadow compared to what they make in Patreon, but there's hope at least.

Reactions: throbzombie

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Huh that's weird. According to one of Brint's talks, minotaurs don't have small family units like the other races. All the children are raised together and they don't distinguish between certain minos as being their mother or father. And along those lines, because they're all raised together, everyone is kind of their sibling.

So what's the story on Brint's sister? Is this a lore backtrack or he's just closer to this mino than others?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah, they'd be giving up 26 grand a month, and I'm sure that more than one of them has a new Beamer or something to pay off now. I mean, mad respect to Savin if he bucks Patreon now, but I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly. Then again, as I noted on the TiTS thread, the Fen has slyly broken that rule with the new update, so maybe *crosses fingers*.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Huh that's weird. According to one of Brint's talks, minotaurs don't have small family units like the other races. All the children are raised together and they don't distinguish between certain minos as being their mother or father. And along those lines, because they're all raised together, everyone is kind of their sibling.

So what's the story on Brint's sister? Is this a lore backtrack or he's just closer to this mino than others?
Not sure about that but it will probably be explained when we finally see what is behind those imposing gates.

Yeah, they'd be giving up 26 grand a month, and I'm sure that more than one of them has a new Beamer or something to pay off now. I mean, mad respect to Savin if he bucks Patreon now, but I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly. Then again, as I noted on the TiTS thread, the Fen has slyly broken that rule with the new update, so maybe *crosses fingers*.
Patreon is a picky bitch. They say that they do not allow incest content, but they only seem to follow it when it comes to childxparent pairings. Siblings are fair game as seen with Miko/Mai, Ryn/Alyssa and /Phyria.

And I want to write some things that Wsan shared on 4cham forum /v/. It even has topics about how much kitsune suck, so you will feel right at home.
As for how I know it is him. He does ocasionally post some of his docs on 4chan to show us that it is really him behind the keys. In this thread he did not do that, but as you will soon see, he did post a lot of interesting tidbits when it comes to future patches. Some of it is on forums, but here he fleshed it out more.
As for things he wrote.

-First of people should not worry about how much he is getting paid at least. As he says, he is paid by the hour which is more then enough to pay off his living expenses in New Zealand. He usually clocks in 500-1000 words by the hour. So yeah, at least with him, this is his main gig.

-He is also a really nice dude if you have not noticed. He really encorugeous people to start writing and at same time, to get paid for what they write. As shown in last posts of given thread.

-Now this can not be found in given thread, but he says that Savin is not as bad as people claim. He is a great boss and leader from his experience. And that him personally could not lead project as massive as this one as good as Savin given the chance. Modest, maybe. Afraid of loosing his job if he says anything bad about him? Most definitely!

-Now, since this CoC2 thread, I am obliged to once again name Observer/Tobs and his kitsune content. Now, this was already stated in the forums, but just to make it known here, he is not getting paid constantly for his work on CoC2. As he is not an empoye. He does it that way because he considers it in his best interest. From what I gather, he gets almost free rain over Kitsune content while still pumping out pretty good chunk of pages for the rest of the game. So yeah, while it is annoying to a lot of people, at least you can all sleep easy that he is ruining your experience with the game nearly for free.

As for actual ingame content:
-Elthara is having an expansion for mayturnity. It will be pretty large one since he stopped his work on Khorminos just to have more focus in writing her. And yes, it will have impregnation content. Praise be to Goddess Lumia indeed.

-Dryads, as people, at some point are planned to have more content. After finishing major work for Khorminos mind you. Content such as more stuff with existing Dryads is not really the main thing in that specific batch tho. The new upcoming member of tree horse hippies is. There is more but that I will save for latter. He just wants you to know that he really likes Centuar/Dryads.

-Speaking of four legged horse races. Alante, that lady Centuar that you meet in Foothils, will be able to be tamed so to speak. If you beat her in combat Arena (one of first areas to be added as it is close to finalization) just outside of city, you will get to lay claim on her. Nice for people that like girls that really swoon over you. And for people that really like to feel powerful, like they earned their acclaims. And for me who is really into having a harem.

-He also plans to have much more corrupt content in the future. From corrupting Dryads by giving and removing dicks (there is that latter) to Evelyn. TO MORE KAS CONTENT, HALELUYA!!! He will remind you why this game has Corruption in the title. And once he starts, there will be no stopping him for a long time.

-More context about Brint/Briennes sister Rina. As said on forums she is 5.6 feet tall brown tomboy cowgirl minx that can either be your sub or maybe your Lesbian dominitrix. Now that later content is exlusive to Brienne route and you will have to have play vagina only champion. If you gain dick during any point (including magic cock, but you will have to equip it first), you are locked out of that content. She will have threesome scenes with her sister and champion, that also includes milking. Maybe a harem of girls, but Wsan is thinking of just letting her keep you and her sister. Pros and cons to both, as he notes. But if you like to play as a girl/cuntboy, but like to be dominant, do not worry. You can still do it. Lezdom only happens if you push her into it.

-As for Brienne, she is going to have content involving her own Magic cock. If you are interested in more, you can read a lot of stuff that Wsan is planing on his personal thread on Fenexo forums. It is COC2 discussion> Event submission> Wsan.

-Brint lovers should not be affraid from all this Brienne talk however. While he is loosing incestious content with her sister, he is going to have massive, size of his biceps, gains somewhere else. For example, he is going to have a potential harem of girls (and maybe a boy if we are lucky) if player is into that part of him. But as stated, you will have to push him into it, so If you want him to keep more of him to yourself, go for it. He also planned Ryn threesome sex scenes, but he did not really follow through it. That is not all, as he alludes to, but he did not reveal more.

-He said that he is glad,as much as suprised, that people enjoy Brint. And that he is not only liked by those with interest in fucking him. That people want more of his sexual scenes that not only include the champion, but other NPCs as well.
As stated, he makes sure to have his and Briennes content about even. "I'll be looking to concretely address this (belife that Brint will be left in the dust) because I REALLY don't want there to be a major discrepancy between the two characters."

Now I think that is everything important. If I missed anything, PM me so that I can ignore you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3463984

Am i the only one that is tired of Kinu stuff already?
While at same time gettin almost nothing for Kiyoko
She already has a shit ton of content so most people probably don't mind. Personally I don't care because I avoid kitsune stuff.

Reactions: menatv

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idk how one can be bored with Kinu. Just dont go with childish version and go with more slooty version:
1616101662369.png
Oh please. Even Half-Leo Cait looks now way worse than her... seriously!

EDIT: Anyways... If you want to switch her looks you probably need to your file. Load file to save editor, go to "Flags".
Find: "KINU_ADULT_PERSONALITY ". Set value to "-1" for adult, sloot version of Kinu, or set to "0" or "1" for childish version.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Idk how one can be bored with Kinu. Just dont go with childish version and go with more slooty version:
View attachment 1091123
Oh please. Even Half-Leo Cait looks now way worse than her... seriously!

EDIT: Anyways... If you want to switch her looks you probably need to your file. Load file to save editor, go to "Flags".
Find: "KINU_ADULT_PERSONALITY ". Set value to "-1" for adult, sloot version of Kinu, or set to "0" or "1" for childish version.
Well, looking is as far as you can get with her, so what's the point, even? You don't even get to look at her naked.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes