D

Deleted member 3463984

How do we get tig ol bitty cait
The one seen in the image is future content and will be spurred on by her having sex with a bunch of minotaurs. If it's just the breasts you want, just give her bovum sherries mixed with wild melon.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What’s the strongest or most fun class in the game? I just played dark mage and that was very powerful. I heard bow (rogue?) class was also very good but I haven’t tried it myself.
IMO the RogueAnd/or Warrior with the BESSY MAULER Crossbow you get after completing Garth's quest bout the Medallion in Fort Marrock, that thing is beautifull at dealing damage (not counting ghosts it might out dps the Black Mage to be honest), and the Charmer is hella good on later levels, just Allure+Song of Splendor and give the enemies a TPK over and over and over dude!

Reactions: eccentic
D

Deleted member 3463984

Does anybody know how to decomplie the .exe?
I'm not sure about de-compiling the exe, but the code and text can be seen by editing a javascript file in the app folder called something along the lines of main.cb92c2ec7d4070fe93cc

Reactions: throbzombie

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
If by any chance in the future we get an egg laying dick like the Drider queen won't we be technically be able to impregnate Cait :HideThePain:

Seems like a nice loophole to anally impregnate her and satisfy all parties, Savin is happy due to it being anal, fans are happy due to more pregnancy content :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NODOGAN

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If by any chance in the future we get an egg laying dick like the Drider queen won't we be technically be able to impregnate Cait :HideThePain:

Seems like a nice loophole to anally impregnate her and satisfy all parties, Savin is happy due to it being anal, fans are happy due to more pregnancy content :WeSmart:
Or better idea, just fix her womb. But knowing Savin, he is going to make us require to marry her just to be able to do that.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Or better idea, just fix her womb. But knowing Savin, he is going to make us require to marry her just to be able to do that.
I mean...if we can get BBW Cait by then i might consider it...(not like it'll be your ONLY wife between Ryn, Brienne and even your side on the Harem Cats, plus if i got anything out of Cait's extended backstory is her society IS OK with dudes having wives and multiple lovers so don't even start getting upset when you pull out a DXD and marry your entire harem Milky-Tits)

D

Deleted member 3463984

Judging by how it worked in TiTS, if we ever got that it would most likely be cosmetic, unfortunately.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hey, anybody wanna play Fuck, Marry, Kill with the Big Three companions? I'll go first.

Cait: Fuck
Brienne: Marry
Ryn: Kill

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hey, anybody wanna play Fuck, Marry, Kill with the Big Three companions? I'll go first.

Cait: Fuck
Brienne: Marry
Ryn: Kill
Fuck: Cait
Kill Brint, Replace with Brienne
Marry Ryn, use Brienne to make heir to throne.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes