Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So much hate for her that even dev crippled her with half-leo transform... ~.~

Edit: One sec here... Maybe it's from jealousy? Ha! Solved for me why so much of hate. :KEK:

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Kill: Kinu
Fuck: Brienne
Marry: Kiyoko (and never let her rejoin the kitsunes, seriously without all that cultural baggage she's much more pleasant)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Fuck: Brint
Marry: Brint
Kill: Cait

I play by my own rules. You can't tell me what to do!
Really, no Quin? Not even as a quicky? For shame.

As for me when it comes to male companions.
Fuck: Quin
Kill: Brint
Marry: Berwyn

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I don't talk to Brint murderers.

Quin is alright. I suppose if I MUST choose a fuck only option from the companions, it'd be Quin.
Ey now, someone had to get short end of the stick here.
Brint is good, I am just not that much of a sub so most of his sexual content is not for m. And not really into whole open relationship angle.
Quint also has that open relationship angle, but his sex scenes are more to my taste. The reason I am not marrying him is simple. Can you picture him offering child support? But as a male fuck buddy, he is more than great.
So that leaves Berwyn. While having about as much as Dom content as Brint, I prefer how his is written. Having more natural progression to you being a sub kind makes it easier for me to accept being one. And being closest male companion to monogamy just seals the deal to me. I know, kind of hypocritical for me to fuck everyone but prefering my man mostly loyal. But what can I say, I am a selfish ho.

Jul 26, 2019
Hey, anybody wanna play Fuck, Marry, Kill with the Big Three companions? I'll go first.

Cait: Fuck
Brienne: Marry
Ryn: Kill
Big Three Companions:

Cait: Kill
Brienne: Marry
Ryn: Fuck

Rest of female Companions:

Atugia: Kill (because i forget she exists)
Arona: Fuck
Kiyoko: Marry

Male Cumpanions (I haven't sexed any of them save for Berwyn so this is based off interactions):

Quin: Kill
Berwyn: Marry
Brint: Fuck

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes