Jul 26, 2019
You are forgetting that the cum is not hitting the target at the same time. the amount of fluid and force that it is hitting the target is heavily limited by the urethra and the proximity to the target, as fluid looses massive amounts of momentum as it travels through the air.
True, though I was thinking more about if NODOGAN's character literally just jerked off onto the enemy, instead of cumming through a vag, and as always, I'm a lazy piece of shit and to calculate the loss of momentum, as well as the fact that momentum adds velocity, it's a mess, we would generally have to calculate the gravity pulling down on the cum along a certain specified distance with the momentum loss that occurs when the cum directly hits an enemy. And that's too much work for my fatass. But my main point for that explanation was too show how powerful the cum blast is and to show NODOGAN should be feared.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok just wanna let y'all know that i NEEDED this, currently worried sick bout one of my dogs not doing so well, tomorrow we gonna take them to the vet, i was stressed as fuck and i NEEDED some laughter this night so thankyou! love you all you magnificent bastards, never change! :ROFLMAO:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This discussion reminds me of Larry Niven's .

angerybro

May 7, 2020
i found lyric so i guess she's not backer content. she actully cute as heck and i wanna give a knife so she can do extra damage when i throw her. i also wanna give her some armor.

i just want more content for her in general.

Reactions: NODOGAN

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
All right, Notepad++ just about breaks when I try to load "main.cb92c2ec7d4070fe93cc". I guess it's too big, so if anyone could point me to a better alternative, I'd be very appreciative.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Fuckable males? Like full males not dickgirls. I want to play this but it's just a donut party I'm not not interested.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Fuckable males? Like full males not dickgirls. I want to play this but it's just a donut party I'm not not interested.
It does, but it is not really gay focused. Out 3 of 11 companions planned, only 3 are males. And all of them on varied musclelinity spectrum. Muscle bro, twink ho and femboy brat.
While there are other male NPCs, some of them are not fuckable. This game assumes that you are bisexual/pansexual, but it is much more fulfiling to have straight/female only playthrough than male one. So do with this information what you will.

Reactions: adr91

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
It does, but it is not really gay focused. Out 3 of 11 companions planned, only 3 are males. And all of them on varied musclelinity spectrum. Muscle bro, twink ho and femboy brat.
While there are other male NPCs, some of them are not fuckable. This game assumes that you are bisexual/pansexual, but it is much more fulfiling to have straight/female only playthrough than male one. So do with this information what you will.
Nah, I'm an female so it pans out. I'm not looking for gay content so thank you.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
i feel like there should be a short stack Companion to round out the crew. have all your bases covered.
This is honestly all I want out of a new companion at this point. I'm pretty happy with everyone you get but there's a severe lack of goblin on this team imo. CoC1 and TiTS have some great goblin content and it's the only section of CoC2 that I'm itching for aside from story progression. I guess Fen is more into shortstacks than the CoC2 team...

Reactions: NODOGAN

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
If there were statistics for the sexuality/gender of players, I would assume that the vast, VAST majority of players are most likely bisexual/bi-curious/straight males, I believe I already mentioned this before, but I'm just too curious about just how much it actually affects the game's development. I think both Fen and Savin know this, but Savin capitalizes on it more.

As much as TiTS is a pile of shit, it does offer more choice for straight female players, I think? I don't know, but there's a lotta pure male characters.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If there were statistics for the sexuality/gender of players, I would assume that the vast, VAST majority of players are most likely bisexual/bi-curious/straight males. I think both Fen and Savin know this, but Savin capitalizes on it more.

As much as TiTS is a pile of shit, it does offer more choice for straight female players, I think? I don't know, but there's a lotta pure male characters.
Last time I checked, TiTs has about as same percantage of male NPCs as CoC2. The thing is, unlike in that game, a great chunk of CoC2 boys are just not fuckable or are one time romps. Garth, Sanders, Ogrish, Aronas sister etc... That is a real crime here. If I ever get good enough to write something half way good, I would probably dip my artistic fingers at writing some male encounters or add to existing ones.I do lean more towards women in real life and fiction (70/30 split) but at same time, it does get annoying. Not being able to fuck for what feels like half of the male cast.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
So I was playing through Gweyr's content, and at the point after you play as her when she asks if you think she's a monster, I chose no. But I went back and redid it so I could choose yes, to see if it pissed her off or made her feel bad or whatever, but nope, it was written as basically another way of saying no. Is this just another case of Observer being Observer and not wanting anyone to be able to fault his beloved OCs?

Also, after the cultist demon encounter in the rift, if you choose to leave then Cait will say you're too nice for leaving them alive (even if you're playing a high corruption pc). Thing is, there's no option to kill them as far as I know, even at high corruption........?????????????

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So I was playing through Gweyr's content, and at the point after you play as her when she asks if you think she's a monster, I chose no. But I went back and redid it so I could choose yes, to see if it pissed her off or made her feel bad or whatever, but nope, it was written as basically another way of saying no. Is this just another case of Observer being Observer and not wanting anyone to be able to fault his beloved OCs?

Also, after the cultist demon encounter in the rift, if you choose to leave then Cait will say you're too nice for leaving them alive (even if you're playing a high corruption pc). Thing is, there's no option to kill them as far as I know, even at high corruption........?????????????
I wish the guy would just fuck off from the game and just write novels already, but hey he makes money writing shitty weeb fox fiction (inspired by hentai ™ ) with nary a thought how anyone finds that content, so I guess he's living the life.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I wish the guy would just fuck off from the game and just write novels already, but hey he makes money writing shitty weeb fox fiction (inspired by hentai ™ ) with nary a thought how anyone finds that content, so I guess he's living the life.
Either that, or actually realize that the game is supposed to be more of a CYOA as opposed to a dump for his infallible OCs. Kinu could burn down an orphanage killing everyone inside just because she thought Raphael was inside, and the PC would be shoehorned into saying "Oh that's fine then" (in a far more long winded way of course) and you wouldn't have a single choice otherwise.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I think Tobs actually writes for free? I remember something about him believing getting paid for his writing will...do something or other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which I'm not sure if that makes things better really. Like why would Savin ever say no to thousands of pages of free content to bulk up his patches with, as long as they aren't received terribly by everyone. And unfortunately there are supporters who like most of his stuff.

Tobs and his 10,000 IQ have foiled us again.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes