NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
No, shortstack means short and with huge tits like the goblin milf in the town

View attachment 1096551
Still waiting for the day when i can unload my Virility Boosted, Nuki Nuts on this Milf.

P.S: Does anybody else does the full on Virility Boost+Nuki Nuts combo? i always do, the whole "you creampied a lake's worth of liquid" i always find hilarious in the sex scenes lol!

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Atugia: Kill (because i forget she exists)
And so do the devs
waste of a companion slot
She is getting some content soon... ...
Does Atugia qualify as a shortstack? I think she's a dorf.
No, shortstack means short and with huge tits like the goblin milf in the town

View attachment 1096551
If you are 8 feet tall, Kohaku and Kinu (who is tall as her) can be considered short stacks maybe. But really, when you are 8 foot tall, every average high race can be a potential short stack,

Still waiting for the day when i can unload my Virility Boosted, Nuki Nuts on this Milf.

P.S: Does anybody else does the full on Virility Boost+Nuki Nuts combo? i always do, the whole "you creampied a lake's worth of liquid" i always find hilarious in the sex scenes lol!
I like the way you think. But nah, I just buy cum potions from Vaush, get my cum production incresed above 20 000 ml, get my Virility enhanced by blue Egg to max and if I want to really impregnate someone, go Hretha, ask for Luminas blessing and thank her by leaving her with a kid if she is not pregnant already.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
No one down to marry Azyrran? I know she's got the whole insect thing going on but she's damn adorable and I'd marry the shit out of her if I had to choose between the current companions. Bonus points because she's down for you to get down on her sexy mom too :cool:

Reactions: MarinBladewing

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
No one down to marry Azyrran? I know she's got the whole insect thing going on but she's damn adorable and I'd marry the shit out of her if I had to choose between the current companions. Bonus points because she's down for you to get down on her sexy mom too :cool:
I am not really into her, especially her Oviparous scenes. So I am more then happy to pair her up with her lady friend.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I like the way you think. But nah, I just buy cum potions from Vaush, get my cum production incresed above 20 000 ml, get my Virility enhanced by blue Egg to max and if I want to really impregnate someone, go Hretha, ask for Luminas blessing and thank her by leaving her with a kid if she is not pregnant already.
that's what i meant, Vaush Potions are Virility Boost, i tend to buy a shitton of those and counter corruption by being blessed by Sanders over and over till i max the effect, then i go get nuki nuts for more, THEN i do the Tanuki Witch for even more, i'm raining on on these bitches by the end of it (just cuz i'm bored and i find it hilarious)
1616362914827.png

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
that's what i meant, Vaush Potions are Virility Boost, i tend to buy a shitton of those and counter corruption by being blessed by Sanders over and over till i max the effect, then i go get nuki nuts for more, THEN i do the Tanuki Witch for even more, i'm raining on on these bitches by the end of it (just cuz i'm bored and i find it hilarious)
View attachment 1096955
You are more cum than flesh and blood at that point.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
View attachment 1096955
Man, that's just over 26,000 gallons. You could literally fill one of these with one load:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 26, 2019
Man, that's just over 26,000 gallons. You could literally fill one of these with one load:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention, the human male will ejaculate around 14 gallons in his lifetime, which means NODOGAN's character can cum more than the average male will in his entire lifetime in a shorter lifespan. However if we convert 26,000 into kg and the speed of ejaculation and plug that into the equation for force, F=ma, to find out the amount of Newtons needed to accelerate all that sperm is: 1231940 N. As an extra, i kinda wanted to see what the pressure created when NODOGAN's character releases their baby batter into cait's catgina was (i also dont remember much about pressure). And we can do this by using a simple pressure equation of P = F/A (because fuck all those other equations), to find cait's catgina, i decided to use the mean of 87.46 cm^2, And we plug in all those value's to get a pressure of 14086 Pa. Which is pretty impressive, however what is more impressive is the fact that the force produced when NODOGAN's character creams is more than enough to shatter a human skull, which technically means said character can legit ejaculate so hard into an enemy that the sheer force produced is enough to effectively and efficiently end a person's life by decapitation.
(Please correct me if im wrong, i wouldnt want this to be wrong and general physics isnt my forte)

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Not to mention, the human male will ejaculate around 14 gallons in his lifetime, which means NODOGAN's character can cum more than the average male will in his entire lifetime in a shorter lifespan. However if we convert 26,000 into kg and the speed of ejaculation and plug that into the equation for force, F=ma, to find out the amount of Newtons needed to accelerate all that sperm is: 1231940 N. As an extra, i kinda wanted to see what the pressure created when NODOGAN's character releases their baby batter into cait's catgina was (i also dont remember much about pressure). And we can do this by using a simple pressure equation of P = F/A (because fuck all those other equations), to find cait's catgina, i decided to use the mean of 87.46 cm^2, And we plug in all those value's to get a pressure of 14086 Pa. Which is pretty impressive, however what is more impressive is the fact that the force produced when NODOGAN's character creams is more than enough to shatter a human skull, which technically means said character can legit ejaculate so hard into an enemy that the sheer force produced is enough to effectively and efficiently end a person's life by decapitation.
(Please correct me if im wrong, i wouldnt want this to be wrong and general physics isnt my forte)
Uh, what's all that in US Customary?

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
2 psi. which is 13 psi lower than the force required to shatter a human skull (15 psi). pascals are an extremely small unit compared to psi, and even relatively low applications of force easily reach thousands of pascals.

For reference 1 pascal (Pa) equals to 0.00014503773 pounds per square inch (psi).

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Always the tea throwing patriots ay?
anyways, im pretty sure the Newton conversion is poundforce?
which is 1231940 Newtons to 276951.13031239045 lbf
Well, I don't know SI. I learned my units on the STREETS, YO.
But I know it was probably a paaaaaaaiiiiiiin for you, so tyvm :)

Jul 26, 2019
Well, I don't know SI. I learned my units on the STREETS, YO.
But I know it was probably a paaaaaaaiiiiiiin for you, so tyvm :)
NO. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT MEANS IVE FAILED MY JOB AS AN EDUCATOR. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE MATERIAL 110%!
Anyways, basically the force to break a skull is 2,300 newtons, and since the force of the cum is 1,231,940 Newtons. Which means that his cum can break 535.626086957 human skulls from ejaculating. (Im pretty sure thats how it goes)

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
NO. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT MEANS IVE FAILED MY JOB AS AN EDUCATOR. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE MATERIAL 110%!
Anyways, basically the force to break a skull is 2,300 newtons, and since the force of the cum is 1,231,940 Newtons. Which means that his cum can break 535.626086957 human skulls from ejaculating. (Im pretty sure thats how it goes)
You are forgetting that the cum is not hitting the target at the same time. In order to break a skull, 520 pounds (2300 newtons) must be applied at a single point. The force you calculated is the force required to move all the cum simultaneously. The actual force is much smaller but is applied constantly to squeeze out the cum. In actuality the amount of fluid and force that it is hitting the target is heavily limited by the urethra and the proximity to the target, as fluid loses massive amounts of momentum as it travels through the air. This lack of force is noticeable due to the fact that when forced into a confined space (caits vag) you are getting 2 psi. For anyone not familiar with american pressure measurements, this is an extremely low number. The pressure is so low that the average water pressure inside your home is 20 times greater (the average is about 40 psi).

Edited for clarity and capitalization.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes