M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I dont even want to watch new Cait, because of her looks either - even if sex act scenes are written good(?).
You can fuck her without transforming her into a snow cat. As for me, I am just waiting for her sister to show up. Corrupt or pure. Preferebly somewhere inbetween. Maybe I will considering fucking Cait again when she gets chubier and her womb starts working. I like idea of her riding other people dicks while carying my bastards. But considering her future transformation, a lot of pelvises will get crushed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
O.M.G. gimme, gimme that Cait! Haha! :love:

EDIT: F that shes hot plushy and tushy. Damn woman, priestess of Jassira... I hope she can take two mino cocks. Lewd things immediately on my mind also. Now that's purrfection for a cold nights!

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I dont even want to watch new Cait, because of her looks either - even if sex act scenes are written good(?).
I am just wondering how Kinu can to get your motor running when there's a metric fuckton of actual smut elsewhere, especially when she's not supposed to.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I am just wondering how Kinu can to get your motor running when there's a metric fuckton of actual smut elsewhere, especially when she's not supposed to.
Ok. I see her picture. She looks hot. No incest - right - Patreon rules. I see new Cait - doesn't keep my motor running. Simple. (I mean Half-Leo Cait)

Reactions: aroeah126

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh god what happened to her waist.
Either bad proportions or corsets.

I find kinu attractive. Now, I do enjoy playing the role of a parent, especially daily interaction our PC can have with her when she grows up. Still, if we had an incest route, I would pick it in a heart beat. Because really, she is only 3/5 years older than me ( I am closer to her in age then to my wife) so it is not that weird. I look like I could be her girl friend or distant cousin. Or a older sister if I became a champion. We also spent 10 years apart so we could have a new start. And we are not really that related, since kitsune always produce pure kitsune. So really, she is 99.99 percent her mother as she only jipped my good voloptious looks and learning abilities. So it would not really be that wrong if you think about it.
All I am saying is if any of you fine gentlepeople could crack this game to add/mod some naughty content, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
No its not better. Look at the fat on her thigs... ugh. It's almost like she spent too much time in a crazy office all day sitting behind some paper works.

Fecking child abuse.

Reactions: Rat_King
Mar 18, 2020
Has any content regarding female protag impregnation been added since version 0.3.20? Haven't been following updates too keenly and some of the changelogs are vague.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Has any content regarding female protag impregnation been added since version 0.3.20? Haven't been following updates too keenly and some of the changelogs are vague.
I am not sure if Lyric can get your female MC pregnant if you decide for male version of that gecko. Surely if you have a D and Lyric is female - she can lay eggs.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, well, not getting to tap that ass is elder abuse.

I don't get the appeal of parenting in a smut game; Daddy's got places to go and pussy to slay. It's not like they don't have a literal village's worth of parental figures to make up for my absence.
Some people just do not want to feel like dead beat parent. Me, depends on the mood. But in most cases, there does not go a day where one of the NPCs in not carrying a child or two. I aint no helicopter mama, I will pay for there education and living expenses. But with rest, their mothers are on their own. They know who they were screwing.
I am not sure if Lyric can get your female MC pregnant if you decide for male version of that gecko. Surely if you have a D and Lyric is female - she can lay eggs.
He can. It is sweet.

Reactions: Mr Technician

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Some people just do not want to feel like dead beat parent. Me, depends on the mood. But in most cases, there does not go a day where one of the NPCs in not carrying a child or two. I aint no helicopter mama, I will pay for there education and living expenses. But with rest, their mothers are on their own. They know who they were screwing.
Exactly, because that's what the mother is there for. Well, that and to S my D. -EDIT- If this were CoC1, I could get one of my daughters to do that, too ;).

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I don't get the appeal of parenting in a smut game
As I've said in the past, it's smut for my heart. As an avid preg fetishist, it would be weird to not have any interest in the end result. Plus it adds possible interactions with your waifu/husbando.

Reactions: Kallisto

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Check this out, guys. I've gained the ability to merge dimansions. Screenshot (636).png
Today Savarra, tomorrow the Milky Way! All will learn to fear my name, and my domain shall be an endless garden of corrupted bliss, over which I shall reign for all time! *evil laugh*

Last edited:

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
What’s the strongest or most fun class in the game? I just played dark mage and that was very powerful. I heard bow (rogue?) class was also very good but I haven’t tried it myself.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
You can fuck her without transforming her into a snow cat. As for me, I am just waiting for her sister to show up. Corrupt or pure. Preferebly somewhere inbetween. Maybe I will considering fucking Cait again when she gets chubier and her womb starts working. I like idea of her riding other people dicks while carying my bastards. But considering her future transformation, a lot of pelvises will get crushed.

How do we get tig ol bitty cait

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
How do we get tig ol bitty cait
As poster above me said, first transformation for Cait are done though alchamy. As for that final transformation. Well, it is still not implemented but it will requier her to blow pack of Minotaurs if I remember right.

Reactions: throbzombie
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes