NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I just found out why there are images from TiTS floating around in the games files: for a scene where Syri, Anno, and Kaede abduct you and give you an "anal probing" like the detestable xenos scum that they are. Of course, it's written by Savin, and apparetly not silly-mode exclusive, so I guess TiTS and CoC are part of the same canon. Who knew?
That literally feels like a "Warhammer Fantasy is just 1 backwater planet in 40k Universe" theory all over again lol.

Reactions: throbzombie

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Thats an update. Now i have perma team of 4. (somehow "Lupine Warrior" still follows shame that with no avatar...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And guess what... It can be up to squad of 5. If the team decides to attack...
:KEK:
Lupine Warrior? that a new summon or?

D

Deleted member 3463984

I just found out why there are images from TiTS floating around in the games files: for a scene where Syri, Anno, and Kaede abduct you and give you an "anal probing" like the detestable xenos scum that they are. Of course, it's written by Savin, and apparetly not silly-mode exclusive, so I guess TiTS and CoC are part of the same canon. Who knew?
The scene isn't canon, it's an april fool's day event (similarly, there's an april fool's day exclusive dream involving berwyn in TiTS). If you do the scene as an anal virgin, you won't lose your virginity. As for why it isn't a silly mode thing despite being something that would fit there better than normal, it's probably to let you know that you're never safe from savin's wolfgirl ocs no matter where you are.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The scene isn't canon, it's an april fool's day event (similarly, there's an april fool's day exclusive dream involving berwyn in TiTS). If you do the scene as an anal virgin, you won't lose your virginity. As for why it isn't a silly mode thing despite being something that would fit there better than normal, it's probably to let you know that you're never safe from savin's wolfgirl ocs no matter where you are.
I know it's not canon. I was kidding.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
Also, fun fact, his idea for a companion (a long time ago so I don't know if he's still writing them) was a character whom would eventually break into your camp and force fuck your companions after you sex them a few times. Best part is that they shit on you if you tell them to stop, and it basically says in the doc that it's to piss off people that want to have scenes only between a character and the pc. So another spiteful writer added to the pile, simply because your tastes diverge from their own.
I'm not as attached to monogamy for worlds like this, but the intent of shaming the player is really mean spirited. Just let us enjoy the smut fantasy we want.

Jan 28, 2018
Thats an update. Now i have perma team of 4. (somehow "Lupine Warrior" still follows shame that with no avatar...)
And guess what... It can be up to squad of 5. If the team decides to attack...
:KEK:
How did you do that? Is it a bug? or is it an actual thing you can do? Because I dont' see any option for that.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How did you do that? Is it a bug? or is it an actual thing you can do? Because I dont' see any option for that.
"Zo the Lupine Monk can now be encounter in Harvest Valley."... Before i met Zo there was a random encounter saying that Lupine is fighting Centaurs - in the Harvest Valley. I decided to help the lupine againt wrong odds. After helping i think it has bugged. Also i think that this might be Zo.
However it is not perma bugged. I can remove it from the team after changing any other party member. It will vanish than.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
Jul 26, 2019
And I don't think people were throwing tobs under a bus because of B, I just thought Tobs and B were similar in that they like being hostile to the players, in different ways i suppose..
Wow this update was actually pretty cool haha being able to impregnate Infrith

But what a coincidence, turns out my post about those two who shall not be named being hostile to players were also deleted, for basically the same reason. :|

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
New NPC. Her name is Zo and she's got power healing magics. And according to her encounter, my aura is "unattractive" :cry:
Is...is that related to corruption or is it yet another jab at how much they hate the players? WHO is writting Zo?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Is...is that related to corruption or is it yet another jab at how much they hate the players? WHO is writting Zo?
Related to how much your character is corrupt. B also made some of his other NPCs comment on your corruption in certain casses. The best example being that Demon Girl encounter. She comments on every stage of corruption differently, to the point if you are at 100, she just leave you alone if you refuse her advances.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
As I have 32-bit Windows, I can't play the stand-alone version, only the browser version. That hasn't yet been updated to the latest version. Does anyone happen to know how long that typically takes?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
As I have 32-bit Windows, I can't play the stand-alone version, only the browser version. That hasn't yet been updated to the latest version. Does anyone happen to know how long that typically takes?
You can play the game on browser via game file instead of their website, I do that because it lags less on startup.

Just follow the instructions on the OP for the Mac it works on al systems.

"You can play it with any current browser, download the latest and open the index.html from CoC2_028/resources/app/index.html"

Reactions: jahall

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Warhammer Fantasy is just 1 backwater planet in 40k Universe
Its actually are. At least in old versions of FB/40K.
In some old FB rules/lore of "cheos" they have several damaged chaos spacemarine armor, without nuclear drive, as artifact armor.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Its actually are. At least in old versions of FB/40K.
In some old FB rules/lore of "cheos" they have several damaged chaos spacemarine armor, without nuclear drive, as artifact armor.
Now that's really going back.

But it was also something they put the kibosh on fairly quickly, its two distinctly separate settings in two distinctly separate universes. Mainly because the developers wanted to avoid much in the way of crossover.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You can play the game on browser via game file instead of their website, I do that because it lags less on startup.

Just follow the instructions on the OP for the Mac it works on al systems.

"You can play it with any current browser, download the latest and open the index.html from CoC2_028/resources/app/index.html"
Thanks. That works. Now all I have to do is find out where my save files were being saved when I was playing on their website and where I need to move them to so that they will be picked up.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes