throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone else find the Frost Pupper a little creepy? I mean, considering her...metal state, it kinda feels like I'm taking advantage of her, you know?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Wait which one is that? Sounds cool

It’s called “Lumia’s Blight” and it’s a bit annoying to get.

It’s in the winter city dungeon guide how to get it. If I remember right you have to be on the “romance” path with Kas, beat the queen, let Kas open the portal, then either surrender or legit lose to the abyssal demon.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I enjoyed Kitsune bad endings that you get if you are not carrying medallion. While yes, in one Nakano just "nothing personalizeds" you, and in other you are just becoming a brooadmare, I enjoyed them. But other 2 are just up my alley. In one you become Nakanos wife (you can picture how it goes) while in other you become Miko and Mais "little sister". I enjoyed them both for same reasons as for I Kassyras ending. They read as somewhat as sour yet happy conclusions to your tale.
I am 110 percent fucking sure that Nakano is just Tobs' self insert at this point.

Marries the super op oc forced daughter, and if not her, the literal fucking player character (who is forced to be a female kitsune through magic.)

What the actual fuck lmao.

Reactions: Dwemer

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I checked the bad endings list, and it's pretty much what I said and remembered. 95 percent of them are boring, lazy, mindless "you're a sex slave now lmao" endings.

It's utterly amazing how much creativity the devs lack at times.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am 110 percent fucking sure that Nakano is just Tobs' self insert at this point.

Marries the super op oc forced daughter, and if not her, the literal fucking player character (who is forced to be a female kitsune through magic.)

You forgot the third option. He gets to marry Rindo if Kinu is married of to Hitoshi.
And to be fair, he only gets to marry your daughter/Kinu if you so chose. And the other one is a bad end. Fun ending for me, as someone who likes brooding types.

Reactions: Kallisto

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I wonder if it would be possible to trick Tobs into writing a Kitsune genocide as a "bad" ending.
I was actually thinking about something similar, when (or more likely IF) we get to drive away the kitsune along side whatever god it is that hates them, I wonder if it's going to be written as an atrocious, irredeemable act.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I was actually thinking about something similar, when (or more likely IF) we get to drive away the kitsune along side whatever god it is that hates them, I wonder if it's going to be written as an atrocious, irredeemable act.
Oh most definitely lmao. If it ever becomes a thing, Tobs will do everything in his power to make sure that you are written as turbo-hitler.

Despite the fact that Kitsune are literal invaders. And he would never write an actual sacking or killing, at best they would be sent back to their world or whatever.

Jul 26, 2019
With the upcoming release of Khorminos, its left me wondereing. At what stage of development is the game currently at Story wise? Is it the end of act 1 or the beginning of act 2, mostly due to the fact that they seem to be setting up something really ambitious, what with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Act 2 could realistically go on for a few areas (areas = new locations), possibly more than TITS. But the question is, are savin and his cohorts really willing to continue the story or will it prematurely end, as with TITS and the whole "Oh its 10 planets" just kidding fuck off you get 5?

D

Deleted member 3463984

That's not even the worst part of that bad end. Nakano literally beats the game for you.
this is in the game.PNG

Jul 22, 2019
That's not even the worst part of that bad end. Nakano literally beats the game for you.
View attachment 1106889
you've gotta wonder what they were thinking letting this into the game. kind of makes your whole role as champion a bit meh when the war would be won even if you just decided to go grow carrots or some shit.

I guess they'd say it's non-canon, but it's not like the world changes drastically there or anything, outcomes without the champion should be the same unless you fuck something up massively getting a particular end.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
you've gotta wonder what they were thinking letting this into the game. kind of makes your whole role as champion a bit meh when the war would be won even if you just decided to go grow carrots or some shit.

I guess they'd say it's non-canon, but it's not like the world changes drastically there or anything, outcomes without the champion should be the same unless you fuck something up massively getting a particular end.
This is actually a very interesting topic I once brought up.

Are the bad endings non-canon, or just alternate realities? Because there is a difference.

If they are non-canon, none of this matters. But if they are alternate realities, this means that Nakano has it in him to kill the big bad and we can just let Tobs's anime self take care of the evil dudes. None of it matters. The champion doesn't matter.

If it's non-canon, Kas's bad ending with the mouse dude doesn't matter, but if it's an alternate reality, then it's basically confirmed that Kas romantically loves the champion, in the main storyline.

Reactions: actualrealname
Jul 26, 2019

Agreed, but wouldn't Kasyrra fight even harder now that the champion has lost because they took something that was hers? And its a massive fuck you to your character, its not a disempowerement fantasy from what i see but they seem dead set on making you as useless as possible in your own party when your party members outweigh all your stats and you cant go out alone without being buttraped. Not to mention flismy character motivation, i mean i know that the threat off having your soul taken away is pretty bad, but why go on an adventure to stop it if she doesnt even go after you and instead goes off to do whatever? It forces you into playing good guy in a game where the original premise is that you can be as evil as you want.

This is actually a very interesting topic I once brought up.

Are the bad endings non-canon, or just alternate realities? Because there is a difference.

If they are non-canon, none of this matters. But if they are alternate realities, this means that Nakano has it in him to kill the big bad and we can just let Tobs's anime self take care of the evil dudes. None of it matters. The champion doesn't matter.

If it's non-canon, Kas's bad ending with the mouse dude doesn't matter, but if it's an alternate reality, then it's basically confirmed that Kas romantically loves the champion, in the main storyline.
Or maybe we can take the detour and decide which ones are canon and which ones arent based on what we know of the characters. From what i can remember, if you beat Nakano he loses in a pretty stupid way, not to mention he's like what a lvl 5? I dont believe Kasyrra lost to a lvl 5. Also its a stupid "bad" end. On the otherhand, theres Kas liking you romantically, which i really like and definitely prefer.

Last edited:

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Who is this mouse dude people are talking about? I want his bad end now.

Or we can take the detour and decide which ones are canon and which ones arent based on what we know of the characters. From what i can remember, if you beat Nakano he loses in a pretty stupid way, not to mention he's like what a lvl 5? I dont believe Kasyrra lost to a lvl 5. Also its a stupid "bad" end. On the otherhand, theres Kas liking you romantically, which i really like and definitely prefer.
I don't know if him being weak right now is a good argument for him not being able to defeat Kas, it is pretty believable that with time ( especially in the middle of a war) he grew as a fighter.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes