gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay, I updated my old 3.2something version to last public, 3.37. What new it have?
For now I move behemoth from centaur village to "personal castle" and get baron title. What else there?

Also, there are new (for me at least) encounter on the hills, Byvernia...Bivernia...something like this. There are option after victory angry breed and after that greyed button with popup description "you cant figure out what you should say right now, maybe in future". What I should do to unlock it? Just wait for future updates?
Yup. That conversation isn't in the game yet.

As for what else is new: Probably easiest to look through the change-logs in the OP or on the fenoxo site.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Egads I missed the update by one day, :ROFLMAO:

Futa isn't my thing but the other content (namely breeding pregnancy, what little vanilla there is) is absolute gold, and I think so far my favourite writers for smut scenes are Wsan and The Observer. Kinda makes me sad that they seem to be most likely to go a similar futa/poly heavy route but hey what can ya do.

CoC's been that kind of game to begin with and I can only lament the lack of more vanilla oriented stuff that lets you go as far as this game does. I'll continue to enjoy what I can, thank you for the update o7

Thought I'd share the bust& doodles I drew of the misfortunates I played in case anyone wants to use'em.

Mello and Gamut, respectively.

Edit: Sorry, messed up the post and accidentally posted instead of previewing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want that wolf man (or dog man?) in the game, stat. Kthxbai.

Also can I ask which is your favorite Tobs scene? I assume Kiyoko since you said breeding was your thing but I'm curious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TorryInaBox

James3

Dec 12, 2018
There a single pic ANYWHERE of what Zo looks like yet? Why do they script all this shit for a character then not post pics for over a month? There was ONE pic of Nastizia in Fur Affinity, that you had to log in there to see, after the ton of shit written and coded for her in TiTS.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Guess that's a pic of Zo that they released with a hotfix (yes, there's a hotfix but I'm not gonna put it up, I don't think it's worth it. I haven't even downloaded it myself and don't plan to.)

Reactions: James3

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well thought out post. My only rebutal is just do not lose, HA!

Guess that's a pic of Zo that they released with a hotfix (yes, there's a hotfix but I'm not gonna put it up, I don't think it's worth it. I haven't even downloaded it myself and don't plan to.)
I hope in game bust looks better. In that art she looks like a person wearing a fursuit doing her best Goku impresion. Would bone either way, but still, I like to pretend I have standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: actualrealname

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That looks incredibly bad. The face looks like a fucking helmet.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The outfit looks oddly futuristic for this game.

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
I want that wolf man (or dog man?) in the game, stat. Kthxbai.

Also can I ask which is your favorite Tobs scene? I assume Kiyoko since you said breeding was your thing but I'm curious.
Lupine! Dommy daddy doggy dongs.

And uhhh oddly enough my favourite scene to date of his is Garret's since I first tried the game more the drunk breeding since for sober cherry popping Brint has him beat. Also cause I mainly play FemChamp I normally don't really do much sexually with Kiyoko, or most other fem NPCs for that matter.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Just looks like it was directly ripped off from something in the Star Fox line.
The mask doesn't cover the snout at all? I thought it would be more like this but with the snout hollow and more practical.
Goblin Ninja Mask.jpg
Also imagined her looking more like a younger Gwyr.
I hope in game bust looks better. I like to pretend I have standards.
That's just it, her description, what there is of it, sounds awful but I like the IDEA of that enlightened ninja of another humanoid race and how she's otherwise presented. Sometimes the bust looks much more fuckable.
ragnild.Moira.0.png

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Lupine! Dommy daddy doggy dongs.

And uhhh oddly enough my favourite scene to date of his is Garret's since I first tried the game more the drunk breeding since for sober cherry popping Brint has him beat. Also cause I mainly play FemChamp I normally don't really do much sexually with Kiyoko, or most other fem NPCs for that matter.
Damn, that's why I was curious. I also mostly play female PC and cannot stand the Garret sex scenes, especially not the "bitch" scenes that you only get by being a fem lupine. I want to love Garret cuz dom-ish wolfman but can't. :/

Reactions: Kronixen

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Damn, that's why I was curious. I also mostly play female PC and cannot stand the Garret sex scenes, especially not the "bitch" scenes that you only get by being a fem lupine. I want to love Garret cuz dom-ish wolfman but can't. :/
Yeeeah I feel ya, but I can understand why - with him and Lupine culture seemingly being super traditional lol. I really do wish there was more though, after he realizes he knocked you up and starts panicking but "does the right thing" so to speak. Y'know, slowly reluctantly bending his purview to accept a non-lupine mate or somethin.

It's kinda sad too how after the inital reaction to your pregnancy nothing really seems to have changed between him and the PC. But, from what I read on the forum that's very unlikely to be the direction they focus on so we can only hope. :giggle:

Reactions: menatv

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
on the topic of garret im trying to get said bitch scenes but its not letting me, i used the save editor to try and alter my pc to fill the conditions, to my knowledge i have. the only thing i can see is that in the description of the codex its calling me a chimera
any ideas?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
on the topic of garret im trying to get said bitch scenes but its not letting me, i used the save editor to try and alter my pc to fill the conditions, to my knowledge i have. the only thing i can see is that in the description of the codex its calling me a chimera
any ideas?
Well if the only requirements are being a female lupine like stated earlier, then just buy and spam a bunch of the lupine tf (wolfsthorn?) until the game recognizes your pc as a lupine. Could make sure your character is fully feminine with pink eggs too.

Nyrrda

Mar 30, 2020
The android version don't work on android 8.0.0 and above anymore. Downgrade to android 7 or just play on pc. Been like that since update 0.3.34 and no fix from devs yet. The android version revert was posted on the bug report forum.
Oh, thank you

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh hey, nice, plenty of wasp-gals, with plenty of pregnancy options for em in the wiki! OOPS, NOPE, ALL ASS-EGGNANCIES. Fuckin' hell, Savin. Any time it's windy, their ass must whistle.
I am not sure what you are getting at here. They put egs inside your ass. Not you in theirs.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I am not sure what you are getting at here. They put egs inside your ass. Not you in theirs.
He wanted regular vag pregnancies, and it was an excuse to take potshots at Savin. Also, I don't know how them imprgnating the PC with ass babies is supposed to be the better option, here.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Oh hey, nice, plenty of wasp-gals, with plenty of pregnancy options for em in the wiki! OOPS, NOPE, ALL ASS-EGGNANCIES. Fuckin' hell, Savin. Any time it's windy, their ass must whistle.
I get what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure most of the wasp girls were written by SKoW.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh damn just learned Ovipositor transformations are not gonna be added, there goes the dream to impregnante all the party members with eggs and bypass Cait pregnancy restriction with the egging loophole

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes