throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get Brienne's pyromancer outfit? I've cleared the Temple already, but I don't see them anywhere.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get Brienne's pyromancer outfit? I've cleared the Temple already, but I don't see them anywhere.
Should be on the Northmost square. If you didn't already take it and if you're aren't just not looking at all the buttons, it could be bugging out on you.

Reactions: throbzombie

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Speaking of Brienne's pyro set, I wish that having it selected would replace her bust when you interact with her. As much as I like her original bust, I've come to find her scar far too bright and eye catching compared to her skin tone, I would've liked it more if it was a darker red, like Brint's. Or if it was gone completely, like was stated in the transformation scene. Also if you compare the Brint/Brienne busts, the scar's migrated to the other side of her chest lol.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am not sure how people here feel about Berwyn, especially sinc B! has taken over for him. But he may be getting a sub/butslut route. Like, similar to what he is planing with that femboy minotaur. He may gain sub/dom tracker, in which you may push him in either direction. Personally, I would like that. Especially if I a would be able to mommy femdom him.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Have Brienne in your team and give the statue an ice shard.

I am not sure how people here feel about Berwyn, especially sinc B! has taken over for him. But he may be getting a sub/butslut route. Kind of like Arona. Personally, I would like that. Especially if I a would be able to mommy femdom him.
Don't care about him for now, but maybe a new route could change that.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I am not sure how people here feel about Berwyn, especially sinc B! has taken over for him. But he may be getting a sub/butslut route. Kind of like Arona. Personally, I would like that. Especially if I a would be able to mommy femdom him.
He most def will get a butt slut route since that was planned since the beginning but the original creator took a long break due to depression B said he will continue the dom/sub content. I have no doubt B will do him justice since he's done a lot of good work and Lyric is the greatest ass focused content atm.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I am not sure how people here feel about Berwyn, especially sinc B! has taken over for him. But he may be getting a sub/butslut route. Like, similar to what he is planing with that femboy minotaur. He may gain sub/dom tracker, in which you may push him in either direction. Personally, I would like that. Especially if I a would be able to mommy femdom him.
I quite like Berwyn and always wanted him to get a sub route. It always felt like it was intended too. Much of his writing feels like it's in prep for a route like that in the future.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Speaking of Berwyn was it ever stated we will be able to shrink his dick in the future?

He currently has the second largest dick ingame and it would feel appropriate for a sub route. Same way how Evelyn is planned to have her cock removed on her future sub content.

How do you equip Brienne's pyromancer set? I've no idea how to do it.
On the character page where you can see her combat stats you can change companion sets.

Reactions: CJlOHNK and DessRR

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
He currently has the second largest dick ingame and it would feel appropriate for a sub route. Same way how Evelyn is planned to have her cock removed on her future sub content.
I feel like domming a guy with a bigger dick is underrated. I know that in a lot of femboy yaoi a lot of bottoms have smaller dick then top. Since that way the reader (who self inserts) feels more manlier than the femboy. Now I do not know about you, but domming a man with a bigger dick kind makes me feel more manly, for lack of a better word. Like "This fucker could wreck whoever he wants with that monster between his legs. But here he is taking my dick while his foot long shlong flails helplessly there".

Still, it would be nice to have an option to suggest to him to shrink it a little. I know that he has it for contrast, but at same time, a lot of people are not into hyper stuff.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Speaking of Evelyn's future content (for the thousandth time everyone in savins team should strive to be like wsan), I ran away from her door at first and now have been completely barred from ever seeing her again.

That's very bad game design. It means I need a new save for the whole thing lol. I hope when she does get an update, the team actually allows you to see her again without needing a new save.

• Haha
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Speaking of Evelyn's future content (for the thousandth time everyone in savins team should strive to be like wsan), I ran away from her door at first and now have been completely barred from ever seeing her again.

That's very bad game design. It means I need a new save for the whole thing lol. I hope when she does get an update, the team actually allows you to see her again without needing a new save.
I mean, you expressed your wish that you did not want to engage with her content. And as Wsan sees it, that should be enough reason to lock you out from interacting with her in the future.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019

I don't see why they wouldn't. Yes you expressed that you didn't want any part of her content before but now she's getting an expansion with practically the opposite kinks she currently has. Would be silly to hold you to that initial choice. And I think wsan usually recognizes that? Hopefully (for you that is - who the fuck would turn Evelyn down, you absolute fool) .

And is there no option to just back away without barring her content? Imo everything should have a "yes I want to see this", "no I never want to see this" and a "back out just for now" option. In a game constantly evolving, sometimes you don't want to lock yourself completely out of a character.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

Well, if you want to unlock her content, you can try editing your save. I don't know how to disable that annoying warning message anymore (yes, I know about the text editor method), but have to live with some of my choices in this game would just suck out all of the enjoyment, man.

-EDIT addressed to the thread- Speaking of Evelyn, does she have a dick removal route? There's an "EVELYN_PENIS" flag in the save editor, so I'm wondering if that's what it's for.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Well, if you want to unlock her content, you can try editing your save. I don't know how to disable that annoying warning message anymore (yes, I know about the text editor method), but have to live with some of my choices in this game would just suck out all of the enjoyment, man.

-EDIT addressed to the thread- Speaking of Evelyn, does she have a dick removal route? There's an "EVELYN_PENIS" flag in the save editor, so I'm wondering if that's what it's for.
That's the future content they're talking about. You can do blasphemous things like remove her dick and dom her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: throbzombie

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I mean, you expressed your wish that you did not want to engage with her content. And as Wsan sees it, that should be enough reason to lock you out from interacting with her in the future.
That is dumb. The characters constantly get new content. A character I might not want to interact with now I might want to interact with in the future. Maybe I misclicked. There's a billion options.

There is no possible excuse for putting it all down to one flag. Especially since storywise there is no reason for it either. I mean, she is still in the inn lol. It's not like she goes away after you say no. This isn't a big story choice, it's just a random npc.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
That is dumb. The characters constantly get new content. A character I might not want to interact with now I might want to interact with in the future. Maybe I misclicked. There's a billion options.

There is no possible excuse for putting it all down to one flag. This isn't a story choice, it's just a random npc.
You dare judge mighty Wsan decision? Nah, just messing with you. I think that they will allow you to make up for your mistake. Same way they made it able for you to meat the envoy of elves long after you defeated them. Or Behemoth. They are usually good with that kind of stuff.

That's the future content they're talking about. You can do blasphemous things like remove her dick and dom her.
Ey, as long as her dom route does not get left out and I am able to dom her even with her dick still on, I am all for it. I enjoy it when characters have multiply options in how you want to engage with them.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Has anybody read the item description for the Field Clothes?

"Comfortable clothes, allowing for freedom of movement and the skin to breathe under the heat of exertion and daylight. Mother was always annoyed by your habit of sleeping in the same clothes you'd wear out to the fields the next day, but it always made sense.

Nothing fancy in the least — linens and wool — but simple as they are, the clothes are respectable, and more importantly, bring you joy. There is something to be said for simple beauty by virtue of utility, and the hardy, tear-resistant, fading-resistant fabric is a mark of that. If Mother can't see the value you do, that's her problem."

I don't know what NPC the item is for, but this is an inner monologue, not an item description.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Has anybody read the item description for the Field Clothes?

"Comfortable clothes, allowing for freedom of movement and the skin to breathe under the heat of exertion and daylight. Mother was always annoyed by your habit of sleeping in the same clothes you'd wear out to the fields the next day, but it always made sense.

Nothing fancy in the least — linens and wool — but simple as they are, the clothes are respectable, and more importantly, bring you joy. There is something to be said for simple beauty by virtue of utility, and the hardy, tear-resistant, fading-resistant fabric is a mark of that. If Mother can't see the value you do, that's her problem."

I don't know what NPC the item is for, but this is an inner monologue, not an item description.
....The fuck?

I am assuming this is a Kinu item, from her quest. It would be very unsurprising.

This is just so pretentious.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes